The Safari Ultrasharp Series binoculars are the ones you need. Steiner’s world-renowned image clarity, accurate color, low-light capability and field-proven toughness ensure maximum performance from your optics – and more pleasure from your pursuit of adventure.
Versatile combination of high power and wide field of view, a great choice for your daypack, glove box or birding stand.
Included Accessories: Case, Cleaning Cloth, Neck Strap, Objective Covers, Rain Guard, Shoulder Strap
- Makrolon® housing is durable polycarbonate with NBR Long Life rubber armoring, creating a lightweight, rugged chassis that withstands 11 Gs of impact. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
- Waterproof/Fogproof durable construction you can trust to stand up to any cold or wet condition.
- Advanced UV Coatings and high contrast lenses provide exceptional performance around water and outdoor activities.
- ClicLoc® system attaches and releases neck strap or harness instantly with push button ease and designed so binoculars hang straight and action-ready.
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens: 42mm
- Field of View: 317 ft at 1000 yds
- Focus System: Fast-Close-Focus
- Optics Systems: High Contrast
- Close Focus: 6.6ft
- Exit Pupil: 4.2 mm
- Luminosity: 17.6
- Twilight Factor: 20.5
- Compass: No
- Cylindrical Rotation Eyecup:
- Rubber Armoring:
- NBR Long Life Rubber Armoring:
- Waterproof: Yes
- Weight: 25.4 oz
- Dimension (HxWxL):
- 5 in x 5.8 in x 2.56 in:
- Neck Strap: Comfort
- Neck Strap Attachment: ClicLoc
- Heritage Warranty:
- Nitrogen Filled: No
- Carry Case: Yes