Terms & Conditions
• All prices are quoted in US Dollars, unless by prior arrangement.
• A 50 % deposit of the daily rate will secure a booking.
• Deposits secure a booking of a particular year and date, and not necessarily the prices of the year the deposit was made.
• The payment for your daily rates, air charters, hunting licenses, rifle permits and animal tag costs are to be paid 60 days prior to commencement of your safari. Your payment is to be paid into our Wells Fargo account.
• Any outstanding payments eg. Trophy fees must be settled in cash in camp before you leave. If you do not wish to carry cash, then estimate what all costs will be, transfer these funds into our Wells Fargo account and if the safari costs do not exceed your transfer total, we will issue you with a Wells fargo check for the difference.
• Daily rates are charged per hunting day and not per night in camp.
• Trophy fees are payable on all animals killed or wounded and must be paid before departure from the hunting camp.Prices are subject to change without notice.
• The deposit serves as confirmation of the agreement and arrangements between the client and outfitter.
• Cancellations are to be made in writing (email is preferred.)
• Deposits are only refundable if the safari is cancelled at least twelve months before the start date of the safari. An alternate date for the safari can also be arranged between the client and outfitter.
A hunting contract between the hunter and outfitter must be signed before a booking is confirmed.