SAFARI CHARGES INCLUDE -
Accommodation, All meals, Alcoholic drink, drinks
Daily laundry service
All hunting licenses, permits and concession fees in South Africa
Guidance by experienced professional hunters and trackers
Field preparation of trophies and delivery to taxidermist or forwarding agent
Airport pick up/drop off
SAFARI CHARGES EXCLUDE -
Further trophies (As per trophies list), animals wounded or lost
Hotel charges before/after contracted safari period
International, National and Charter airfare
Rifle hire US$ 250 per hunt, plus ammo at cost
VAT at 14% on all accommodation and day fees; no VAT on packages
Gratuities / Tips
Terms and Conditions
• Plains Game: A deposit of US$2 000 is required in order to confirm the hunt.
• Dangerous Game: A 40% deposit is required in order to confirm the hunt
• Balance is paid on completion of the hunt.
• All prices are quoted in US Dollar ($)
• All basic charges will be confirmed in writing
• Fee totals for animals killed, wounded and lost will be calculated upon completion of the safari.
• All payments to be in cash and/or travellers cheques or Mastercard/Visa credit cards(No American Express Credit Cards). A surcharge will be charged for all Credit Cards. Best is to wire money directly into our account 1-2 weeks before departure. That works best for both parties. Contact us for our banking details and the route to follow. No personal cheques will be accepted.
• We maintain care and precautions for the safety of our clients. However, we accept no responsibility for any illness, negligence, accident or loss, or for expenses arising there from. It will be expected from clients to take out their own personal insurance in case of lost, damaged goods and for any illness, injury that may occur.
• Package hunters can shoot extra animals from the trophy list at only the trophy price.
Contact this Outfitter