Afternoon-Night Hog HuntAfternoon-Night Hog Hunt at Garnett, South Carolina (SC) is a Big Game hunt on private land.Costs from $500 to $1500.We are hunting Wild Pig.
Wild hog hunting has become very popular as out of state hunters have learned what we in the low country have known for a while – that wild pigs are smart, tough animals that are extremely fun and exciting to hunt; they also taste great! To get that big wild boar, the best way to do it is our afternoon/night hog hunt which is available all year long. With the help of our many trail cameras, we will determine when the pigs are moving the best and then arrange to have you in the stand during those times. We usually start the hunt approximately 2 before dark to take advantage of any afternoon daylight movement, then leave you in the stand for another 4 hours after dark to capitalize on the nocturnal tendencies of wild pigs to provide our hunters with the best opportunities to shoot a monster. On all hunts, you will use one of our Savage .308 bolt action rifles equipped with the latest ATN X-Sight II or ATN 4K Pro Day/Night scopes.
We offer different types of Tier hunts to accommodate everyone's budget.
Terms & Conditions
- To schedule your hunt or check on date availability give us a call us at 803-942-3800.
Upon the completion of your phone conversation with LCHL staff regarding the reservation of the desired hunt dates and number of hunters in the party, LCHL will immediately e-mail each hunter via Adobe Sign a link to the "Hunt Confirmation Package". This confirmation package outlines the following:
Type of hunt you are reserving.
Dates you are reserving.
Total cost of the hunt.
Required deposit amount or balance due.
Date the signed paperwork is due by.
Date the required deposit amount or balance due is due by
Once this e-mail with the link to the confirmation package has been sent, you now have 3 days to sign and return the confirmation package plus pay the required deposit.
Please understand due to limited date availability, if a hunter does not complete both items within the 3 day period LCHL will assume that hunter has decided not book their hunt. The link to the hunt confirmation package automatically will be disabled and the hunter will receive an email of the cancellation.That spot and dates will now become available to any hunter
that calls LCHL looking to schedule a hunt.
- In order to reserve your individual spot and hunt dates at Low Country -Hunting Lodge, each hunter is required to pay a $518.75 non-refundable deposit. The full deposit must be paid via debit card or credit card within 3 days of scheduling the hunt.
- The deposit required per hunter is $500.00 + 3.75% debit/credit card
processing fee which equals $18.75.
- This brings the total deposit required per hunter to $518.75.
- All deposits or balances paid are non-refundable!
- All deposits or balances paid will not be refunded for any reason!
- We strongly recommend our hunters look into purchasing travel
- The remaining balance due for your hunt is to be paid upon arrival at the Low Country Hunting Lodge and will be collected during the check-in process. You will not be allowed to hunt until the balance is paid.
- If your hunt is More Than 60 Days out from your arrival date. Your hunt can be rescheduled, but the new dates are subject to availability and must be within the same hunting season.
- If your hunt is 30 to 60 Days out from your arrival date. Your hunt can be rescheduled, but there will be a rescheduling fee of $250 per hunter. The new dates are subject to availability and must be within the same hunting season.
- If your hunt is Less Than 30 Days out from your arrival date. The hunt cannot be rescheduled!
Hunt Cancellations/Travel Insurance
- All deposits on cancelled hunts will not be refunded for any reason and we strongly recommend our hunters look into purchasing travel insurance. For example, if you have an unexpected circumstance, such as a death in the family or medical emergency which causes the need to cancel your hunt and lose your deposit. This travel insurance policy will help recover the money that was spent towards the hunt. This insurance is very reasonably priced and there are many companies that offer plans specifically catered toward hunting trips. One of these companies is Travel Guard. Information regarding Travel Guard can be found on their website.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Accepted forms of payment are Cash, Money Order, Cashier's Check or Credit Card. Note: 3.75% processing fee will be added to all credit card transactions. Accepted credit cards are MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
- NO PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Savannah International Airport (SAV)
Accommodate Disabled Clients?