7-day Wolf Hunting in Big Creek, British Columbia, Canada7-day Wolf Hunting in Big Creek, British Columbia, Canada at Cariboo K, British Columbia (BC) is a Varmint Hunting hunt that starts on September 1st until March 31st.Costs from $5000.We are hunting Gray Wolf.
Nice winter hunts for those you want to experience the harsh conditions apparent in this part of British Columbia. Good, warm and water-proof clothes are an absolute must. Weather and snow conditions always define the nature of these hunts. But snow can also be of an advantage, especially when locating animal tracks. We head out to our camp and then usually hike from there. As cougars, also called mountain lions, usually reproduce rather slow we treat that species with utmost respect, as we do with all other game as well.
7-day package rate (2:1 hunt, price per hunter).
- transfer from/to airport
- all transportation during the hunt (truck, ATV, horses, etc.)
- accommodation at Big Creek Lodge
- accommodation at hunting camp
- all meals
- all non-alcoholic beverages
- professional guide
- all taxes
There are no hidden charges.
- flights from/to Williams Lake (YWL)
- gun rental / permit & ammunition
- alcoholic drinks
- paperwork such as firearm license, species license/tags, royalties &
NRHPF (Non-resident hunter preservation fund)
- trophy preparation / taxidermy
- trophy shipping/permits
Williams Lake, B. C. (YWL)
From September 1st to March 31st
Accommodate Disabled Clients?