Bighorn Sheep Hunting in AlbertaBighorn Sheep Hunting in Alberta at Clearwater County, Alberta (AB) is a Big Game hunt on public land that starts on September 1st until October 15th.Costs from $45000 to $60000.We are hunting Sheep, Mountain Sheep and Bighorn Sheep.
Come join us for a hunt deep into the rocky mountains chasing one of the most majestic rams alive, the bighorn sheep,
Your trip will start with your arrival into Calgary Alberta and from there we will take you to your mountain camp using horses.
This adventure will take you into deep hidden valleys where secluded rams live, accommodations are outfitter tents and the use of horses will prove to a huge factor in accessing these areas.
In Alberta we are restricted to 4/5 curl rams and have a abundance of legal sheep it just take a dedicated hunter to find and have the patience to hunt the rams.
14 nights Package**
Price: $45000 per hunter
- Non Hunting Guest: $500 per day
Terms & Conditions
- Hunt Packages are non-refundable
- Packages booked within 30 days of the hunt must be paid fully at the time of booking
- No credit cards. Cash and checks only
- No rain checks unless schedule permits
- Cancelled hunts are not refunded, but a replacement may be found
- Customary, but not required
- Guides: 10-20% of the hunt price
- Cook: $50 per guest
Calgary International, Alta. (YYC)
From September 1st to October 15th
Sheep, Mountain Sheep, Bighorn Sheep
Accommodate Disabled Clients?
Bow, Rifle, Muzzleloader