Lake Winnipeg Greenback Walleye Ice Fishing TripsLake Winnipeg Greenback Walleye Ice Fishing Trips at Manitoba (MB) is a Fishing trip that starts on January 1st until April 5th.
Costs from $450.00.We are fishing Perch and Walleye.
We offer all-inclusive guided ice fishing trips on world-famous Lake Winnipeg, chasing the massive schools of greenback walleye that inhabit the south basin of the lake. Our guests have the very real opportunity of catching a true trophy and the fish of a lifetime every time they are out on the ice. Our experienced local guides work hard to give you the best ice fishing trip available by offering unmatched knowledge, top of the line equipment, and access to one of the best trophy walleye fisheries in North America.
This trip includes:
- all-inclusive professional guide service
- pop-up style ice shacks
- live and frozen bait
- propane and heaters
- rods, tackle, flashers, etc. available upon request
Note: Corporate and large group outings are available. Contact us for more information and a price quote.
- pricing is based on groups up to 4 anglers
- $50 per extra angler
- large group and corporate pricing available upon request
- includes lake travel, lunch, fuel, bait, and taxes
- rods, tackle, and gear provided (upon request)
- includes portable tents, propane and heats, auger, etc.
- flashers included
- fishing license NOT included
Terms & Conditions
All packages and bookings require a 50% non-refundable deposit. Prices are shown in U.S. currency. Gratuities for guides not included in cost.
Winnipeg Int. Airportman. (YWG)
Fly-in / Fly-out
From January 1st to April 5th
Accommodate Disabled Clients?
Catch & Release