Leopard Hunting in Matabeleland South Province, ZimbabweLeopard Hunting in Matabeleland South Province, Zimbabwe at Matabeleland South Province (07) is a Exotic/Safari hunt that starts on October 26th until December 20th.Costs from $15000.We are hunting Antelope, Leopard, Hyena, Zebra, Plains Zebra, Common Leopard and Spotted Hyena.
We are delighted to report we have had our first three hunts with international clients this year! We couldn't have hoped for a better return to hunting than the last three weeks, where 5 fantastic elephant trophies were taken.
Zimbabwe opened our borders on the 1st of October and is once again offering some extraordinary hunting opportunities. As it has been reported travelling has had a few extra steps in the process and a couple of COVID tests along the way, but all three clients managed to get back to the United States and Mexico with no extra hassle.
We have some great special offers for elephant and leopard hunts in 2020.
Please feel free to get in touch if you have questions or would like more information on the current travel procedures
10 day Package
Price: $15 000per hunter
Deposit: $7 500
- Non Hunting Guest: $150/day
- Extra Food, Lodging & PH: included
- Dip & pack: excluded
Terms & Conditions
- Packages booked within 30 days of the hunt must be paid fully at the time of booking
- No credit cards. Cash and wire only
- No rain checks unless schedule permits
- Cancelled hunts are not refunded, but a replacement may be found
- Customary, but not required
- Guides: 15-20% of the hunt price
- Cook: at your discretion
Victoria Falls (VFA)
From October 26th to December 20th
Antelope, Leopard, Hyena, Zebra, Plains Zebra, Common Leopard, Spotted Hyena
Accommodate Disabled Clients?