• Kenai River
Relax on the meandering pristine waters of the Kenai River, located 114 scenic miles south of Anchorage. The Kenai is world renowned for a fly fishers destination, searching for Rainbow Trout in the 30" plus class. You'll have a choice of running crank baits or bank fishing for Sockeye Salmon, or bait a heavy duty rod for an opportunity at a Coho Salmon or Chinook Salmon...Alaska holds the world record Chinook Salmon, a massive 97lbs. 4oz.
Alaska's Best Guides
Explore the beautiful Kenai and Kasilof Rivers with knowledgeable, friendly, and professional guides who have a passion for bringing Alaska's fishing and splendor to you...This is an adventure of a lifetime.
• Whether it's giant Rainbows, monster Kings, tackle busting Sockeye or even doormat size Halibut, Rainbow King will get you to the fish. We provide individuals a truly unique fishing experience in the wild environments of Alaska where great catches are a daily occurrence.
The lodge offers guests access to secret fishing spots producing some of the finest specimens of fish you could ever hope to catch. With access to professional fishing equipment, all you have to worry about is casting your line and reeling in your next trophy! Accompanied by professional and knowledgeable guides, we will take you to where the best fishing is along rivers, streams, and lakes located across 110 square miles of privately leased upland territory.
• We provide the finest sport fishing available in king salmon alaska with over 50 years of experience on the beautiful naknek river and naknek lake. You can visit us at (url removed) for further information for the trip of a lifetime.
• The turquoise water of the upper Kenai River flows out of Kenai Lake in beautiful Cooper Landing. This non-motorized stretch of water is nestled between the peaks of the majestic Kenai Mountains in permitted areas of the Chugach National Forest. An excellent stretch of water for catch and release fishing for native Alaska rainbow trout and dolly varden char as well as seasonal opportunities to fish the legendary Kenai River Sockeye and Silver salmon runs. The abundant flora and fauna offer a glimpse of Alaska's natural beauty and wildlife sightings are common.
• The middle Kenai River flows out of Skilak Lake in Sterling, Alaska. There is excellent trophy rainbow trout and dolly varden catch and release fishing here in the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge as well as great seasonal sockeye (red) salmon fishing and silver (coho) salmon fishing. The use of motors is allowed here and we can use an outboard motor to cross Skilak Lake in the morning and to run back upstream to fish the most productive runs. The river is wider and slower here. Clear days offer a view of the Chugach Mountain range and the wildlife refuge is home to a large variety of Alaskan wildlife.
• Let Alaskan Angling Adventures customize a perfect fishing vacation for you. Below are some great custom fishing packages that will give you an unforgettable experience. Choose the package that gives you the most fulfilling Alaskan adventure, or let us help you build your own. Explore different stretches of water daily, or focus on the places you like the most. Are you looking for a more leisurely pace on your fishing adventure? Add an extra day and night of relaxation or a non-fishing adventure to any package at a great rate. Your itinerary can be completely customized to your preference.
• We have created an Alaskan fishing adventure that starts with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability and combines it with some of the best salmon and trout fishing that the world has to offer.
Fly fishing isn't just our speciality, it's our passion!
• High Country Guide service offers float trips for all ages and abilities. We can provide you with your choice of fly,spinning, or bait casting rod. we fish for all 5 species of pacific salmon, rainbow trout, Dolly Varden, and grayling. guests can stay at the bunk house for multi day trips.
• We founded the Naknek River Camp on the basic premise that Alaska was just too amazing to be kept as a playground for the rich. We set out to create Alaska's Affordable Alternative, featuring 10 comfortable cabins located within Katmai National Park, at the outlet of Naknek Lake. This unique location offers quick access to both the Naknek River with its prolific runs of salmon and trophy rainbow trout and to the wadeable wilderness streams that feed into the incredibly beautiful Naknek Lake."