• From first-time anglers to advanced casting experts, We can have you on the water and catching fish in no time!
With a myriad of excellent flowing waters within an hours reach of home-base, Boyne City, I will keep my finger on the pulse of which river has what hatch going on at various times of the year - taking the guess work out of your valuable time on the water.
I am very excited to represent and to be one of a few select guides in northern Michigan with an ADIPOSE FLOW. This is a 2013 low profile model drift boat in jet black. Be one of the first to see and float in what many guides are looking for in a drift boat for Michigan waters.
• Steelhead, Salmon, and Trout have been our main fishing targets. We have been doing great on the Pere Marquette, Manistee, and Muskegon Rivers for steelhead.
Our guided fishing trips are all inclusive. All gear, tackle and flies are provided. We offer light spinning tackle, centerpin, and baitcaster fishing for fall and winter steelhead. We provide quality Raven light tackle, and fly fishing equipment. All rods, reels, tippet, leaders are provided. What ever you may need for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth Bass.
We have custom 18' Headwater Jet Boats & Hyde Drift Boats. These boats are top notch, clean, spacious, and above all comfortable. Heaters are included during the winter months. We guide year round for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth on Michigan's finest rivers! (231) 519-7348
• Upstate Guide Service provides safe, enjoyable and successful stream, river and lake fly fishing trips for beginners to advanced throughout Upstate New York. From the storied trout streams of the Catskills, to the picturesque Finger Lakes and Adirondack backcountry...UGS is an experienced, insured and licensed professional expert guide service!
Scotland, United Kingdom
• Try your luck for Scotland's most prized fish, the regal Atlantic Salmon. Steeped in mystery, tradition and history this incredible fish is part of our heritage.
During most weeks of the season there are salmon between 20 and 30lbs caught from Scottish rivers with bigger specimens most months. If you can catch a fresh run Scottish salmon on the fly on our Salmon Fishing package not only will you have a mind blowing experience, but also the bragging rights for years to come!
The best times of year
Mid January for lots of fish (but not many fresh run)
May/June for the best quality fresh run fish
July/August for the grilse run (smaller salmon but sometimes lots of them)
Sept/October for big salmon and a mix of fresh run and less fresh fish (sometimes in good numbers)
We offer salmon trips in Perthshire on the River Tay and its tributaries and also in Argyll on the small west coast rivers.
Check out a video on vimeo of a rather productive October session in Argyll (url removed)
• The Boat we run a 9 passenger sea-pro and a 4 passenger Mirrocraft. They are both updated with high tech fish finders , side image ,and Gps to get you back on the spots.
Captain Buck supplies all bait, rods and reels, tackle and fishing knowledge. All you need to bring is a valid NYS fishing license under 16 years of age not required, rain gear, soft soled shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, food, snacks, small cooler and drinks and you're ready to fish. You decide what time you would like to go out. Ask about having your fish cleaned. Hell he might even cook them for you!
• Ever dream of having latching on to a 30lb King Salmon? Guess What? It's even better than you think! The Salmon River in Pulaski, NY gives you the triple threat of King, Coho and the rare Atlantic Salmon as well as Majestic Steelhead and Brown Trout.
• Our Guide Service specializes in King Salmon, Atlantic Salmon, Steelhead, Smallmouth Bass, and Trout guide trips or charters on the West Michigan rivers such as the Grand River, Muskegon River, Pere Marquette River, and Big Manistee River. These rivers are some of the most productive waters in all of the Great Lakes for Salmon, Steelhead, and other migratory Trout species. We are a full time guide service so we are always on the water and know where the best opportunities are at. We routinely utilize different methods to catch the fish that we are after on our charters, you will not be limited to using just one method.
Whether you are a seasoned angler looking for more knowledge or someone that is looking to catch their first fish I am sure that we can satisfy your fishing needs on one of our guided charters.
Division No. 4
• Guided 5-day fishing trip on the amazing west coast of Newfoundland which holds nine Atlantic salmon Rivers flowing into Bay St George.
This trip includes lodging and guide per person for 5 days 6 nights in a luxurious Lodge.
Single-handed 6 to 8-weight rods are ideal choices with many places offering some great opportunities for Spey fishing as well.
Typical day is around 8 hours in the shoulder seasons when the weather is cooler and the water levels are perfect we may fish throughout the day during the optimal times when the weather gets a bit warmer and on the sunny days we tend to fish early mornings late evenings which offers midday for a great meal and to taking some of the local scenes and sites. Newfoundland offers some very unique culture and some absolutely superb salmon fishing... Don't hesitate to book your trip today space is very limited.
• 5 Day Classic Atlantic Salmon Fishing Package:
Includes: 5 days, 6 nights accommodation, hearty meals, experienced guide service, boat and motor when Spring fishing, and housekeeping
Price: $2199 USD per person
April 15th to June 21st
Sept 9th to Oct 15th
Fishing Lodge Rental with Guide
Includes: accommodation (self-catering), experienced guide service, boat and motor
Price: $300 USD per person/day
April 15th to June 21st
Sept 9th to Oct 15th
Fishing Lodge Rental (no Guide)
Includes: accommodation (self-catering)
Price: $75 USD per person/day
April 15th to June 21
Sept 9th to Oct 15th
Airport pick-up and delivery: $150/pp
Miramichi Spring Salmon Fising
A real Miramichi fishing camp! Fish Atlantic salmon, sea run trout, striped bass on the Miramichi River in New Brunswick, Canada! Twin Pine Lodge is a stunning and traditional outfitters lodge offering experienced guides, hearty meals,
• OMM Outfitters & the Historic Eagle Lake Sporting Camps offer great access for the fly fisherman, ice fisherman, or anyone who has a passion for fishing.
We can arrange for an experienced guide to lead you or help plan a semi-guided adventure.
• fully guided trips includes a seminar on your activity, casting tips, the finest artificial flies, guaranteed to help you succeed, most sizes of wading equipment to use, and a fun experience for the whole family. We sell fishing flies at wholesale prices to the public satisfaction guarantee, fresh and salt water.