• The Crystal River and Homosassa areas of Citrus County otherwise know as the "Nature Coast" of Florida is a true fisherman's paradise. Three major fresh water spring fed rivers scattered throughout our area discharge right into the Gulf of Mexico creating an estuary that is second to none in the state of Florida.
Gin Clear water and large areas of unspoiled islands, hidden back country coves and miles of untouched creeks are just some of the habitats that anglers from all over the world flock to in search of "World Class" Redfish, Speckled Trout, Grouper, Tarpon, Tripletail, Flounder, Black Drum, Spanish Mackerel, Permit and Pompano to name a few.
• Fly fishing or light tackle fishing the flats of Southwest Texas. We fish the waters from Matagorda Bay, to the Upper Laguna Madre. Launch locations include; Rockport, TX, Port O'Connor, TX, Port Aransas, TX, Corpus Christi, TX, Baffin Bay, TX, etc.
We offer full or half day trips, as well as stay and fish or all inclusive packages.
• Come enjoy the coast bend of Texas and fish with light tackle in the bay by anchor, drift, and wading for trout, red fish, black drum, sheep head, and flounder. October is a great time to drift and throw top waters for reds and trout all day ;
• Fly fishing in New Orleans drives our passion, from tying flies in the shop to sight casting on the Louisiana Marsh. Fly fishing for redfish is about the challenge of lining up everything perfectly to pull in the fish we pursue. Spotting the fish, moving into position, casting the fly. We do our best to put you on the fish and maneuver into the best position for your cast.
Understanding the habits of redfish is crucial and the body language of the fish reveals best how to present the fly. Patience is key to our work - we want to serve you and watch as your passion for sightcasting grows. The Southern Fly is a place for beginners to learn and for seasoned anglers to continue doing what they love.
• Fishing Adventure Charters LLC offers both inshore and offshore fishing charters, specializing in light tackle and fly fishing. Captain Pier Milito is a seasoned fly fishing instructor and fly fishing guide offering fishing charters out of the South West Coast of Florida; Pine Island, Sanibel, Captiva, Punta Gorda, Bokeelia, Everglades City, Everglades 10,000 Islands, Chokoloskee, Flamingo Everglades National Park, and various other parts of the world. Fishing charter location will be determined by the time of year, species of choice, and client location.
Captain Pier Milito can offer guided fishing trips that last just a couple of hours, half day charters, 3/4 day charters, and full day charters. Ecological trips are also offered for those clients not really looking to fish, but just want to get out on the water for an amazing experience! Please contact Captain Pier Milito today in order to discuss or schedule your next fishing trip with Fishing Adventure Charters LLC.
• No matter which Charter you decide Daytona Beach, or New Smyrna, Inshore or Offshore we will show you how to work the bait pods off of the shoals of oyster bars and produce enormous game fish. Better yet, let's spot fish among the open flats and sight cast to our prey. Better even still let's work the docks and structures to see what is lurking beneath the waters and hiding amongst the shadows!
Offshore fishing is reef fishing, deep water fishing , ocean fishing, sea fishing, etc. You'll be sailing in the Dorado, able to comfortably take up to 6 passengers.
• COME CATCH BIG FISH!
Don't have a boat? want to go fishing? Let's Go Fishin' Charters operates on the Great St. Lawrence river in Massena, NY. We target both smallmouth and Largemouth Bass, Walleyes, Nothern Pike, Muskies and Fresh Water Drum. Give us a call and we'll take you out on a fishing trip where you feel the strike and fight of a fish. We are not the type of charter service where you simply grab a pole with a fish on the end of the line.
• Captain Johan uses a 22 ft. Compass with a 200 hp. Mercury Pro outboard engine. This boat is loaded with everything you need to fish Texas bays. It will provide you with a smooth dry ride, without compromising safety and accessibility to remote locations.
All Bait, tackle and artificial lures are provided. If you choose to use artificial lures, please feel free to bring your own. Wade fishermen are always encouraged to bring your own equipment. Waders, wade boots, wade belts, pliers and stringers can be supplied but it is highly recommended that you bring your own due to size and style differences among anglers.
All fish will be cleaned, and bagged in zip-locks as a part of your package. You will need some form of ice chest to preserve fish until you get back home. Please allow adequate time to take pictures and clean fish after your trip.
• Fishing charters are for people of all ages, skill level, and ability. We use a variety of live baits (no extra $) and lures to target redfish, trout, flounder, snook, tarpon and more. Fishing charters in Mosquito Lagoon, Indian River Lagoon, and around the New Smyrna Beach and Ponce Inlet area. Use of live bait simply ensures that we have the best chance of catching the fish that we do find. We may or may not be sight fishing on your fishing charter depending on weather and angler skill level.
Fly fishing charters are done in the Mosquito Lagoon and Indian River Lagoon. Fly fishing charters for redfish, trout, black drum, and occassionally some snook and tarpon. Fly rods, reels, leaders, and flies can be provided, if necessary. Fly fishing charters are for 1-2 people only.
• njoy a day on the Chesapeake Bay catching your own live Maryland Blue Crabs.
Come on aboard and enjoy a combined Crabbing and Fishing trip.
Our morning crabbing will be done with commercial style "Trotline" for the Maryland Blue Crab and dipping your limit.
All Equipment, line, bait and one person license will be provided.
We can include bottom fishing if time and energy permits. During the summer months we enjoy great bottom fishing for Perch, Spot, and Hardhead.
• We take pride in our fishing and consider it a privilege, and not a job, to be able to participate in your next fishing adventure! We promise to offer clean, well equipped charter boats, quality fishing equipment, and the best baits available.
Experience a fun and comfortable fishing charter in Galveston, Texas with SeaPlay Fishing Charters!