• We fish the Neuse River and Pamlico Sound for speckled seatrout, redfish, striper, flounder, giant red drum,bass, crappie, perch, bream and shad trips and the Crystal Coast for false albacore, bonito, bluefish, cobia, sharks and giant red drum on both fly or light tackle.
• Forget the hassle and effort of planning, packing, loading & unloading equipment. Bait, rods, reels, and terminal tackle are provided and will be waiting on the boat the day of your trip. We have five Great Lakes Sports Fishing Vessels and these boats are equipped for every Great Lakes Fishing method.
We have four Captains all with Lake Erie waters and Lake Erie fishery experience. If you are new to Great Lakes Sport Fishing, don't worry - our service provides the novice or experienced angler with a memorable day fishing on beautiful Lake Erie------------NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!
• Big Bass and Big Bream, what is there not to like? This is the place to test your fishing skills with lots of cover for the F1 Tiger Bass and Coppernose Bream that fight like no other bream around.
• We offer several different trips and rates to suit your schedule and budget. Whether you are new to fishing or an experienced angler, we can ensure you will have a great time with your friends and family. You'll be treated to a professionally-equipped 21-foot Skeeter bass boat, along with all necessary gear for your outing. Whether you're planning a trip with the guys or bringing the family, Andy will show you where the fish are!
• Oneida Lake is well known among anglers near and far as the best lake for Walleye fishing, bar none. The lake's excellent fishing reputation was earned by producing abundant Walleye, both Large and Smallmouth Bass, Northern Pike, Tiger Muskie, Pickerel, and a plethora of Pan Fish including Yellow Perch, White Perch, White Bass, Black Crappie, Rock Bass, Blue Gill, Pumpkindeed Sunfish, and Bullhead.
Other species which are fun to catch are Catfish, Carp, Fresh Water Drum (Sheephead) & Eels. These last species are especially a challenge just to land and retrieve your tackle. Oneida Lake is also one of the cleanest lakes left in the country. For more information on Oneida Lake, click on the navigation link in the left column.
• Let me get you HOOKED on FISHING!
Day or night, experienced or beginners, Thomas Guide Service is a family oriented and believes that fishing is for everybody.
I know many great spots for different species at many Northeastern Oklahoma lakes.
All equipment and tackle is provided and your catch is cleaned and bagged for your enjoyment.
• Day wilderness fishing trips are geared for the busy vacationer. Don't spend all week trying to catch fish; let us take the work out of fishing for you. Fishing with Basswood Trails is not only a trip, it is a learning experience. You will learn how to locate and catch many species of fish. We encourage you to ask questions in the field. What you learn can help you be more successful for many seasons to come. after a morning of catching fish, we will head to shore, relax, and enjoy the view and tranquil setting while your guide prepares a gourmet walleye shore lunch. Our full day trips include shore lunch, bait, tackle, life jackets, and great conversation.
We also offer overnight camping trips by boat and motor or canoe. Our guided outfitting packages are complete with everything you will need on a Boundary Waters trip. We tailor your trip for you; portage deep into the wildeness or just far enought to get away. Basswood Trails guides are experienced,back country travelers wi
• Drift Boat Trips - Join us for an exclusive fly fishing adventure down the Little Juniata River near Spruce Creek, Penns Creek, or the Clarion River for trophy trout fishing. Our 16 foot fully outfitted pontoon raft will keep you afloat down the scenic rivers as your guide navigates and suggests the tackle, techniques and hiding spots to get you those big fish. You will also enjoy areas of great wade fishing and at meal time your guide will prepare a wonderful shore lunch or dinner for you.
We will take you fishing on a vast amount of waters in our part of the state and you will have very limited travel time. Our guides have fished many waters in the state of Pennsylvania. Want to fish it? Ask! Fly-fishing, spin fishing, it does not matter, we do it. Let us know your preference and we will ensure you have a memorable trip.
• Everyone remembers their first fishing trip. Sunny days out on Lake Okeechobee as you cast your rod hoping to catch a Largemouth Bass is a special time shared with children, parents, and friends. Ron's Guide Service offers half and full day trips with the most experienced guides in Florida who know the lake like a dog knows fleas!Our fishing trips were one of the very first services we offered and are proud to have anglers from all over the world come fish with us for over 25 years.