• From first-time anglers to advanced casting experts, We can have you on the water and catching fish in no time!
With a myriad of excellent flowing waters within an hours reach of home-base, Boyne City, I will keep my finger on the pulse of which river has what hatch going on at various times of the year - taking the guess work out of your valuable time on the water.
I am very excited to represent and to be one of a few select guides in northern Michigan with an ADIPOSE FLOW. This is a 2013 low profile model drift boat in jet black. Be one of the first to see and float in what many guides are looking for in a drift boat for Michigan waters.
• Twin Maple Outdoors Ice Fishing
Featuring Eskimo Ice fishing Gear, DaddyMac Lures, Yamaha Motor Sports, Nebulus, Mr. Heater
Experience Winter in Maine with comfort-packed with fun and relaxation!
As with any guided trip, our trips always include instruction, tips, and FUN! We specialize in remote lakes in Maine. All full day trips include a BBQ lunch, hot chocolate or coffee, and bottled water.
We offer a 1st class personalized trip that will include all the safety gear, equipment and know how. We have been ice fishing Maine for over 35 years!
Targeted Fish – Land Lock Salmon, Lake Trout, Brook Trout, Cusk, and White Fish ( White Fish available only on a multi-day trip due to the location of the lake)
Targeted Water – Glacial Lakes
Need Accommodations? We have a Luxury Sporting Lodge that will accommodate 6 people! Your trip can be bundled with a trip to save you money.
• We fish for Brown's, Rainbows, and Brookies on the famous Au Sable River known as the Trophy Waters out of Mio, MI. Streamer's, Dry's, and Nymphs are all on the menu daily. we supply rods, fly's, leaders and fish out of a Hyde Driftboat. Comfortable and safe. Call early for prime dates which are May & June and end of August thru September (Prime time fishing!) depending on waters temps and water levels in late Summer.
We are a full service accomplished guide service offering full and half day guided flyfishing trips on the famous Au Sable River in Mio, MI.
We supply leaders & all my own hand tied flies at no cost if you don't have your own.
Full day 1 or 2 people $400.00 to include shore lunch and only done in May & June.
Half day 1 or 2 people $300.00 to include snacks and water
I guide from Burtons Landing Grayling to Cummins Flats in Mio Trophy Waters.
Call to book your appt September to April 313-291-2914, May to September call 989-873-6547 or davis5988@(url removed)
• Guided Spinning Trips are our forte. We use a variety of traditional and "Outside of the box" spinning techniques with the use of Bait, Lures and EVEN FLIES all on Ultralight tackle! Proven tactics to increase your chances hooking into some of the most beautiful trout around.
Guided Fly Trips will primarily be using nymphs and streamers. There's nothing like a fish hammering a streamer, the takes are quite exhilarating. All the flies we use are hand tied by our staff or by one of our local expert fly tying friends
• Upstate Guide Service provides safe, enjoyable and successful stream, river and lake fly fishing trips for beginners to advanced throughout Upstate New York. From the storied trout streams of the Catskills, to the picturesque Finger Lakes and Adirondack backcountry...UGS is an experienced, insured and licensed professional expert guide service!
• Providing full day float or wade trips for 1 or 2 anglers. All float or wade trips include lunches, non-alcoholic beverages, transportation, flies and terminal tackle. Gear rentals can be arranged but are not included. Fishing licenses are not included.
Scott Vollmer Outfitting, LLC is also a dealer for Canyon Coolers. Call for product availability.
• The streams of the upper San Juan are not at ALL like the San Juan in New Mexico. These unspoiled rivers and creeks start just miles above where we will be fishing. The 10,000-foot peaks that are still packed with snow in July feed these intimate rivers on their way to the Navajo Reservoir and then the Tail water section of the San Juan that everyone knows. Some of the many streams that we are permitted on through the San Juan National Forest are the West Fork and East Fork of the San Juan, Quartz Creek, Wolf Creek, Turkey Creek, The Upper Piedra, and the Rio Blanco. These streams are great for beginners and experienced anglers alike. As your PAGOSA SPRINGS FLY FISHING GUIDE we will access most of the fishing areas on foot or on a 4 wheeler. The fish average 8 – 15 inches and are eager for dry flies and dropper rigs. Small steams will often give the beginner fly fisherman many more opportunities to hook fish on the dry fly.
• The Crystal River and Homosassa areas of Citrus County otherwise know as the "Nature Coast" of Florida is a true fisherman's paradise. Three major fresh water spring fed rivers scattered throughout our area discharge right into the Gulf of Mexico creating an estuary that is second to none in the state of Florida.
Gin Clear water and large areas of unspoiled islands, hidden back country coves and miles of untouched creeks are just some of the habitats that anglers from all over the world flock to in search of "World Class" Redfish, Speckled Trout, Grouper, Tarpon, Tripletail, Flounder, Black Drum, Spanish Mackerel, Permit and Pompano to name a few.
• Proudly outfitting year round, 5280 Angler offers walk & wade fly fishing adventures! While helping to create lasting memories on Colorado's gorgeous public water destinations, we aim to provide safe, enjoyable, and quality experiences for all anglers, regardless of ability. Guide-to-angler ratio never exceeds 1:3. Our professional guides are first aid and CPR certified, and they're the kind of genuinely friendly people with whom you'll enjoy sharing a day on the river.
• The mission of our fly-in fishing lodge is to take you aboard our own seaplanes to the best fly in walleye fishing in Quebec and trophy northern pike fishing. our newest addition, Lake Sauterelle, will bring you to a little paradise for Brook Trout with is deep water and many lakes accessible.
With four seaplanes, we will fly you to the top Québec walleye fishing destination. A fishing trip to Gouin Reservoir, Lake Hebert or Lake Charlotte will convince you: We offer the finest fly-in fishing in Canada! We are member of the Quebec Outfitter Federation. The walleye fishing and northern pike fishing quality that we offer is well renowned while the quality of our cabins and equipments stay unparalleled for a fly-in fishing destination.
With departures out of Clova, Quebec, we will offer you a walleye fishing trip or a trophy Northen Pike fishing trip that will really exceed your expectations! For Brook Trout fishing, head North to Sainte-Anne-du-Lac, where we will bring you aboard our s
• Charter Boat Diamond Ghost offers Economy Rates, Daily Rates, Weekend Rates and Fishing Packages for Salmon,and Trout fishing 7 days a week , we are a vaction Destination for recreation and a day of great fun. All tackle is Furnished. Chicago to North Point Marina , Winthrop Hbr., IL . Gift Certificates for all occasions.
Come out for a fun day in the sun.
• "Every cast is a new adventure!" Capt. Chadwick Ferrell
Join "Fish On!" Guided Tours, East TN Premier Guide Service. Located on the Tennessee and Clinch rivers. Est. 1998. As seen on "Live at Five" ,"Allstar Cast" and featured in Tennessee Sportsman magazine. Member: Knoxville Chamber Of Commerce in 2007. Your guide has over 25 years exp. as a LOCAL, sponsored/pro angler. We are a FULL TIME guide service, targeting ALL east Tennessee species: Trophy Striper, Trout, Catfish, Bass, Crappie, White bass, Sauger and Muskey. We fish ALL year round. .Great Gift Idea! Gift Certificates available. Book Today! Check us out at (url removed). Contact : USCG Certified, Captain Chadwick Ferrell, 865-455-0412 Thank You and Tight Lines .
• Fisherman from around the country come to the White River in Arkansas to enjoy world class trout fishing in clean, cold water. Rainbows, Browns, Cutthroat and Brook trout are all caught Here. Arkansas has produced Brown trout up to 40lbs 4oz., with numerous others recorded in the thirty pound class. This is some of the Best Fishing Water on the White River and some of the most scenic views in all of Arkansas. We can accommodate Your needs from one fisherman to large groups and skill levels from novice to expert. Reserve your fishing trip today and experience a trip of a life time with safe, friendly and experienced fishing guides.
• French Creek, teaming with cutthroat and rainbow trout, is literally out your front door, or you can take a cast into one of the nearby trout ponds.
More extended trips for an extra fee can be arranged once you get to the ranch. Fishing licenses are required and may be purchased at the fly shop.
All fishing gear, with the exception of flies, is provided.