• From first-time anglers to advanced casting experts, We can have you on the water and catching fish in no time!
With a myriad of excellent flowing waters within an hours reach of home-base, Boyne City, I will keep my finger on the pulse of which river has what hatch going on at various times of the year - taking the guess work out of your valuable time on the water.
I am very excited to represent and to be one of a few select guides in northern Michigan with an ADIPOSE FLOW. This is a 2013 low profile model drift boat in jet black. Be one of the first to see and float in what many guides are looking for in a drift boat for Michigan waters.
• Guided Spinning Trips are our forte. We use a variety of traditional and "Outside of the box" spinning techniques with the use of Bait, Lures and EVEN FLIES all on Ultralight tackle! Proven tactics to increase your chances hooking into some of the most beautiful trout around.
Guided Fly Trips will primarily be using nymphs and streamers. There's nothing like a fish hammering a streamer, the takes are quite exhilarating. All the flies we use are hand tied by our staff or by one of our local expert fly tying friends
• Twin Maple Outdoors Ice Fishing
Featuring Eskimo Ice fishing Gear, DaddyMac Lures, Yamaha Motor Sports, Nebulus, Mr. Heater
Experience Winter in Maine with comfort-packed with fun and relaxation!
As with any guided trip, our trips always include instruction, tips, and FUN! We specialize in remote lakes in Maine. All full day trips include a BBQ lunch, hot chocolate or coffee, and bottled water.
We offer a 1st class personalized trip that will include all the safety gear, equipment and know how. We have been ice fishing Maine for over 35 years!
Targeted Fish – Land Lock Salmon, Lake Trout, Brook Trout, Cusk, and White Fish ( White Fish available only on a multi-day trip due to the location of the lake)
Targeted Water – Glacial Lakes
Need Accommodations? We have a Luxury Sporting Lodge that will accommodate 6 people! Your trip can be bundled with a trip to save you money.
• We fish for Brown's, Rainbows, and Brookies on the famous Au Sable River known as the Trophy Waters out of Mio, MI. Streamer's, Dry's, and Nymphs are all on the menu daily. we supply rods, fly's, leaders and fish out of a Hyde Driftboat. Comfortable and safe. Call early for prime dates which are May & June and end of August thru September (Prime time fishing!) depending on waters temps and water levels in late Summer.
We are a full service accomplished guide service offering full and half day guided flyfishing trips on the famous Au Sable River in Mio, MI.
We supply leaders & all my own hand tied flies at no cost if you don't have your own.
Full day 1 or 2 people $400.00 to include shore lunch and only done in May & June.
Half day 1 or 2 people $300.00 to include snacks and water
I guide from Burtons Landing Grayling to Cummins Flats in Mio Trophy Waters.
Call to book your appt September to April 313-291-2914, May to September call 989-873-6547 or davis5988@(url removed)
• Providing full day float or wade trips for 1 or 2 anglers. All float or wade trips include lunches, non-alcoholic beverages, transportation, flies and terminal tackle. Gear rentals can be arranged but are not included. Fishing licenses are not included.
Scott Vollmer Outfitting, LLC is also a dealer for Canyon Coolers. Call for product availability.
• The Crystal River and Homosassa areas of Citrus County otherwise know as the "Nature Coast" of Florida is a true fisherman's paradise. Three major fresh water spring fed rivers scattered throughout our area discharge right into the Gulf of Mexico creating an estuary that is second to none in the state of Florida.
Gin Clear water and large areas of unspoiled islands, hidden back country coves and miles of untouched creeks are just some of the habitats that anglers from all over the world flock to in search of "World Class" Redfish, Speckled Trout, Grouper, Tarpon, Tripletail, Flounder, Black Drum, Spanish Mackerel, Permit and Pompano to name a few.
• Charter Boat Diamond Ghost offers Economy Rates, Daily Rates, Weekend Rates and Fishing Packages for Salmon,and Trout fishing 7 days a week , we are a vaction Destination for recreation and a day of great fun. All tackle is Furnished. Chicago to North Point Marina , Winthrop Hbr., IL . Gift Certificates for all occasions.
Come out for a fun day in the sun.
• Fisherman from around the country come to the White River in Arkansas to enjoy world class trout fishing in clean, cold water. Rainbows, Browns, Cutthroat and Brook trout are all caught Here. Arkansas has produced Brown trout up to 40lbs 4oz., with numerous others recorded in the thirty pound class. This is some of the Best Fishing Water on the White River and some of the most scenic views in all of Arkansas. We can accommodate Your needs from one fisherman to large groups and skill levels from novice to expert. Reserve your fishing trip today and experience a trip of a life time with safe, friendly and experienced fishing guides.
• Proudly outfitting year round, 5280 Angler offers walk & wade fly fishing adventures! While helping to create lasting memories on Colorado's gorgeous public water destinations, we aim to provide safe, enjoyable, and quality experiences for all anglers, regardless of ability. Guide-to-angler ratio never exceeds 1:3. Our professional guides are first aid and CPR certified, and they're the kind of genuinely friendly people with whom you'll enjoy sharing a day on the river.
• "Every cast is a new adventure!" Capt. Chadwick Ferrell
Join "Fish On!" Guided Tours, East TN Premier Guide Service. Located on the Tennessee and Clinch rivers. Est. 1998. As seen on "Live at Five" ,"Allstar Cast" and featured in Tennessee Sportsman magazine. Member: Knoxville Chamber Of Commerce in 2007. Your guide has over 25 years exp. as a LOCAL, sponsored/pro angler. We are a FULL TIME guide service, targeting ALL east Tennessee species: Trophy Striper, Trout, Catfish, Bass, Crappie, White bass, Sauger and Muskey. We fish ALL year round. .Great Gift Idea! Gift Certificates available. Book Today! Check us out at (url removed). Contact : USCG Certified, Captain Chadwick Ferrell, 865-455-0412 Thank You and Tight Lines .
• From the time you arrive at the lodge, until the time you leave, everything is taken care of. All your meals, snacks, soft drinks and mixers are provided. Each day you will enjoy a hearty, hot, country style full breakfast. Your guides will either pick you up at the Lodge doorstep or you will make a short 10 minute ride to the launch area if you are spin fishing.
Your guides will have all your equipment, flies and fly rods included. However feel free to bring your own gear if you prefer. Spinning gear is also provided for spin fishermen. Your guide will provide a nice lunch and beverages on the river. Shore lunches are available with advance notice.
Evenings are spent in the Lodge with appetizers, snacks and a wonderful dinner prepared by your hosts or an independent chef.
• If you have never experienced Canada Sport Fishing at its best get the bags packed and the rods out and come visit McKay Lake.
Our 5 day, 6 night fishing packages include meals, fish cleaning house, freezers, screened in porch, fire ring, lodging, boat with motor, seats, nets, fish finder, maps and 1 tank of gas. Must purchase your license ($55) and Outdoor Card ($10) if operating the boat.
• Our Adventure Academies are a combination of fly fishing, adventure education, and service learning not found in any other teen summer camps. The experience you get when we put these three together is greater than the sum of all it's parts.
At Lillard Fly Fishing Expeditions we understand that when it comes to choosing a summer teen adventure program you have many options. But when it comes to teen fly fishing camps we have made the choice easy. We are not an adventure education company that leads trips all over the world. Our trips do not offer scuba diving, sailing or language immersion. We offer Teen Fly Fishing Adventure Academies and custom wilderness fly fishing experiences for families and school groups. That's all we do and because of that we do it really well. On other companies' long lists of trips you may find trips that look similar to ours on the surface, but with a closer look you can see what sets us apart.