• Start your fishing adventure off with a One Hour boat ride from Port Alberni down the Alberni Inlet to the beautiful Barkley Sound located on the West Coast Vancouver Island.This is where the adventure really begins whether after the migratory Salmon runs or the oh so delicious and powerful Halibut.Yearly bait fish spawning draw the fish in year after year so book your dream trip now
• Are you ready for the ultimate Fishing Ucluelet experience on the wild, west coast of Vancouver Island?
One of the world's most abundant fishing grounds, for salmon and halibut, you won't be just fishing, you'll be catching your limit.
• These waters provide novice and seasoned fisherman, alike, the likelihood of a successful catch. Here we fish for the migrating runs of all five species of Pacific Salmon. Our focus is mainly on catching the larger Chinook, but we also hook plenty of Coho, Sockeye, Pink and Chum Salmon.
Our central location also provides excellent opportunities to bottom fish for Halibut, Ling Cod and Rock Fish. The location of fishing grounds also provides our anglers the occasional photographic opportunity.
• Located deep in the back country, the Wigwam River is one of the most beautiful rivers in existance. This amazing river gives anglers a lesson in balance between nature and beauty. Crystal clear water flows over vibrantly colored rocks creating the perfect mountain setting. Untamed and natural, the Wigwam is a magical place full of big boulders, log jams and deep pools. The hatches have been known to "go off", bringing willing cutthroat and cut-bows to the surface regardless of the weather conditions.
• A spectacular freestone river filled with deep pools, dancing riffles, and various back channels that are known to have anglers hidden away for hours in the glory of their own environment. As the river meanders through the Elk Valley, cutting a path through the mountain landscapes, it quietly passes through small towns before flowing into Lake Koocanoosa. The Elk River holds a very healthy population of Wild and Native Westslope Cutthroat Trout, along with Bull Trout and Mtn Whitefish. It is the dry fly action from the abundance of sporadic and mixed insect hatches that makes this river so popular.
• Located on the west side of our mountain range, the Bull River is a spectacular cold mountain stream filled with eager cutties. The journey through Hartley Pass on the way to the Bull gives one the feeling that they are the only one that's ever been there. If your looking for the entire mountain experence filled with unparrallel views and some great fishing , hit the Bull River with one of our guides for a wilderness adventure. While fishing the Bull River rarely do we see other anglers however your chances of seeing Elk, Moose, Mountain Goats and Bears are excellent!
• There is also the option to make this a blast and cast adventure. For $500.00 a day you can charter our private boat and we will take you out to fish for Rainbow and Dolly Varden on Kootenay Lake. This is a great hunt for groups and families with Hunting and Fishing available all week! Rifle or bow hunts available.
• We are proud to offer a vast expanse of virtually unfished lakes, streams and rivers(,) in a pristine wilderness setting where the waters touch the mountains. World class lake and river fly fishing adventures await you! With our two full service(,) guided and unguided. River for dry fly fishing (that) is great for all ages and skill levels.
Our main facilities are situated on Redfern, Fairy Lake in North British Columbia. Our main lodge and guest cabin, showers and sauna, all are log construction and comfortable. Fishing on Redfern, Fairy Lake, Besa River itself is excellent. During the season you can catch Rainbow Trout, Lake Trout, Lake Whitefish, Arctic Grayling, Bull Trout, Dolly Varden.
• As a bonus to your hunt you can use any down time to do some of the best fishing around. Rainbow trout abound in many lakes and streams and we are home to one of the worlds top fly fishing rivers "The Blackwater". So for the best time of your life come and see us for the BEST OF BRITISH COLUMBIA!
• Fish for world class Bull Trout in one of the many water sheds flowing into the beautiful Williston Lake Reservoir. Visit one of several high mountain lakes to spin cast or fly fish for native rainbow trout. Enjoy the pristine scenery of the Rocky Mountains of northern British Columbia while angling for several different species.
Travel to remote mountain lakes by pack train, amphibious aircraft, or helicopter, whichever your budget affords. Tailor your trip to suit your own timetable and budget.