• If you have never experienced Canada Sport Fishing at its best get the bags packed and the rods out and come visit McKay Lake.
Our 5 day, 6 night fishing packages include meals, fish cleaning house, freezers, screened in porch, fire ring, lodging, boat with motor, seats, nets, fish finder, maps and 1 tank of gas. Must purchase your license ($55) and Outdoor Card ($10) if operating the boat.
• An unforgettable fishing experience awaits you at our private island in the middle of 25 mile long Pipestone Lake in Ontario's Sunset Country, Northwestern Ontario, Canada. You are never far from countless bays, hot spots, weed beds and channels. Our professional guides will help spearhead the way to your ultimate catch!
• BCO's Outpost's are located on Pipestone Lake in Northwestern Ontario, about an hour and a half north of International Falls MN. Pipestone is part of a chain of lakes that consists of Clearwater, Despair, Loon Haunt, Footprint, Slender, Weld, Jackfish, Stone Dam, Manomin River and of course Pipestone. Pipestone provides excellent fishing opportunities for Large Walleye, Trophy Lake Trout, Northern Pike and Muskie and an abundance of small mouth bass.
Outposts are available from ice out (mind April) until freeze up (end of October), potential for ice fishing opportunities dependant on ice conditions (please contact us for more details).
We have rental boats are available.
The Rainy River is a very unique river in the amount and size of walleyes that it can produce for the thousands of fisherman that come to it every spring. Most of the fishermen are on the United States side of the river. Border Country offers you a chance to fish on the Canadian side to get out of the crowds of pe
• Anyone who knows anything about musky fishing has heard of the legendary Lac Seul. Famous for the sheer size of these giants, though infamously hard to put in the boat. These fish are some of the most difficult and challenging to catch with extremely small feeding windows. Despite the many challenges of musky fishing we have very healthy numbers of above average fish inhabiting south-eastern portion of the Lac Seul. Our knowledgeable guides have spent years patterning these fish and throwing thousands of casts at the seemingly infinite number of rock piles and weed beds. There is more good looking musky territory on Lac Seul then you could fish in a lifetime so having an experienced guide is a must. Our musky season runs from the third Saturday in June until the lakes freeze in November.
We also offer guided trips for walleye, northern pike, smallmouth bass, and lake trout on Lac Seul, Big and Little Vermillion Lakes, Minnitaki Lake, and many other bodies of water in the Sioux Lookou
• All lakes surrounding our camp are totally uninhabited with great fishing. These lakes are feeder lakes for Lake Nipigon with two lakes, Upper Roslyn and Georgia, being fish sanctuaries and the water is connected to the feeder system. All of the lakes connect and the water runs out of the Sturgeon River at the north end of Gathering Lake where our camp is situated. Many trophy walleye come out of Gathering Lake yearly. To reach some of these lakes, we have 14 ft. and 16 ft. boats, trailer mounted. All you need is a 2" ball. Any two-wheel drive vehicle is sufficient.
You will be staying in fully equipped house-keeping cabins, all have showers and toilets, full size refrigerators, stoves with ovens, all dishes, pots and pans, etc. Also, all bedding and pillows are supplied, just bring a sleeping bag. Live bait is available on site. Family pets are welcome.
• Several species lake! Lecuyer's Lodge and the Lake Of The Woods can offer you and your fishing group some of the finest quality Canadian fishing trips and Ontario packages available. Come see why Canadian Fishing on the Lake Of The Woods is the greatest fishing there is! Fish for our walleye, musky, northern pike, bass, crappie and lake trout action. Specializing in all inclusive package plans, for sportsmen, families and corporate groups. Outstanding accommodations, meals, equipment and service.
• Come And Fish Forty Lakes - Fishing Is Believing!
At Camp Quetico, we provide our guests the widest range of fishing lakes of any fishing outfitter in the Atikokan/Quetico Park Area! Give us a call and let up match you up with the ideal lake for the fishing you want to do and the scenery you favor the most. Murky lakes, clear spring fed lakes, lakes with rocky bottoms and shorelines, and lakes with sandy bottoms and structures!
Why not plan to fish a different lake every day? You could visit us on weekly fishing trips for the next five years, and never fish the same lake twice!
Over the years we have put together such a variety of the best fishing lakes in the area, and we make sure the fishing pressure on any one lake remains very low – ensuring fantastic fishing for generations to come!