• If you have never experienced Canada Sport Fishing at its best get the bags packed and the rods out and come visit McKay Lake.
Our 5 day, 6 night fishing packages include meals, fish cleaning house, freezers, screened in porch, fire ring, lodging, boat with motor, seats, nets, fish finder, maps and 1 tank of gas. Must purchase your license ($55) and Outdoor Card ($10) if operating the boat.
• An unforgettable fishing experience awaits you at our private island in the middle of 25 mile long Pipestone Lake in Ontario's Sunset Country, Northwestern Ontario, Canada. You are never far from countless bays, hot spots, weed beds and channels. Our professional guides will help spearhead the way to your ultimate catch!
• BCO's Outpost's are located on Pipestone Lake in Northwestern Ontario, about an hour and a half north of International Falls MN. Pipestone is part of a chain of lakes that consists of Clearwater, Despair, Loon Haunt, Footprint, Slender, Weld, Jackfish, Stone Dam, Manomin River and of course Pipestone. Pipestone provides excellent fishing opportunities for Large Walleye, Trophy Lake Trout, Northern Pike and Muskie and an abundance of small mouth bass.
Outposts are available from ice out (mind April) until freeze up (end of October), potential for ice fishing opportunities dependant on ice conditions (please contact us for more details).
We have rental boats are available.
The Rainy River is a very unique river in the amount and size of walleyes that it can produce for the thousands of fisherman that come to it every spring. Most of the fishermen are on the United States side of the river. Border Country offers you a chance to fish on the Canadian side to get out of the crowds of pe
• All lakes surrounding our camp are totally uninhabited with great fishing. These lakes are feeder lakes for Lake Nipigon with two lakes, Upper Roslyn and Georgia, being fish sanctuaries and the water is connected to the feeder system. All of the lakes connect and the water runs out of the Sturgeon River at the north end of Gathering Lake where our camp is situated. Many trophy walleye come out of Gathering Lake yearly. To reach some of these lakes, we have 14 ft. and 16 ft. boats, trailer mounted. All you need is a 2" ball. Any two-wheel drive vehicle is sufficient.
You will be staying in fully equipped house-keeping cabins, all have showers and toilets, full size refrigerators, stoves with ovens, all dishes, pots and pans, etc. Also, all bedding and pillows are supplied, just bring a sleeping bag. Live bait is available on site. Family pets are welcome.
• Several species lake! Lecuyer's Lodge and the Lake Of The Woods can offer you and your fishing group some of the finest quality Canadian fishing trips and Ontario packages available. Come see why Canadian Fishing on the Lake Of The Woods is the greatest fishing there is! Fish for our walleye, musky, northern pike, bass, crappie and lake trout action. Specializing in all inclusive package plans, for sportsmen, families and corporate groups. Outstanding accommodations, meals, equipment and service.
• Come And Fish Forty Lakes - Fishing Is Believing!
At Camp Quetico, we provide our guests the widest range of fishing lakes of any fishing outfitter in the Atikokan/Quetico Park Area! Give us a call and let up match you up with the ideal lake for the fishing you want to do and the scenery you favor the most. Murky lakes, clear spring fed lakes, lakes with rocky bottoms and shorelines, and lakes with sandy bottoms and structures!
Why not plan to fish a different lake every day? You could visit us on weekly fishing trips for the next five years, and never fish the same lake twice!
Over the years we have put together such a variety of the best fishing lakes in the area, and we make sure the fishing pressure on any one lake remains very low – ensuring fantastic fishing for generations to come!
• Our guests enjoy catching 30 to 60 Walleyes per day with 30-inch trophies exceeding 10 pounds being available. When targeting Northern Pike guests can expect to catch 10 to 40 fish with 10 pounders being common but guests do catch them in the 15 to 20 pound range. On a good day of bass fishing you can catch 30 Smallmouth Bass in the 1 to 3 pound range per day with the odd 4 or 5 pounder. Hitting the weedy areas with small baits will enable you to fill up a bucket with good size Perch and Crappie. Rugby Lake is a shallow, sheltered lake and very easy to fish and great fun for all age groups.
• Agnew Lake is part of the Spanish River water system. In the early 1900s, the Spanish River was dammed-in which created Agnew Lake. It is a 22 mile long lake from the mouth of the Spanish River north of us, to the dam in Nairn Center at the south end.
Agnew Lake is one of the best fishing lakes in our area, famous for Pickerel (Walleye), Pike and Perch and let's not forget the trophy Smallmouth Bass.
Agnew Lake offers a variety of fishing possibilities. Fish with jigs or sinkers in the open water deep holes, or use your spinners and spoons or even a fly rod in one of the many bays or up the river. It is not hard to find your own quiet and private lucky spot.
For the adventurous ones among you there is the possibility to portage into one of the back lakes - this will give you a change of fishing scenery. A short drive from us you will find streams and smaller lakes with excellent trout fishing.
All fishing licenses are available at the lodge as well as bait and tackle.