• Are you ready to learn the intricacies of the art of Atlantic salmon fishing? This special sport was once reserved for royalty. Come learn from our experienced guides how to tie on your flies, read the water and cast your line. Experience the sport first hand without having to invest hundreds of dollars in gear.
Through expert conservation initiatives, the Northwest Miramichi now boasts hundreds of thousands of striped bass in the spring when all the Gulf of St. Lawrence descend upon us to spawn. You will enjoy the wind in your hair and the sun on your face as your arms ache from the fast moving action.
• Fishing Manitoba's premier stillwater lakes is an experience every fly angler should have in their list of water bodies fished. Targeting the 30" class of both the Brown and Rainbows. Fishing out of stillwater boats we work transitions casting or using a reverse drift tactic, most anglers use 6wt rods with intermediate lines.
Private cabins and lodge experience are included in the package and days on the water can be tailored to your schedule. Most productive times are early morning and late evening.
• This is a seven day Canadian Fly-In fishing trip to the Main Lodge at Northern Lights Lodge in Northwest Manitoba, Canada. Fish for trophy Northern, Walleye, and Lake Trout. We are the only lodge on the lake and in our area, accessible by floatplane only. Our lodge and cabins are nestled in tall pines and birch trees overlooking a beautiful sheltered bay. Our cabins each have two bedrooms and a full bath. The main lodge is the American Plan and includes floatplane flight from Lynn Lake, Manitoba to Northern Lights Lodge, clean comfortable cabins with bedding, pillows, boats, motors, gas, life jackets, nets, paddles and the finest home cooked meals and traditional shore lunches.
For those wanting to be on their own, we also have a seven day fishing trip to our Plumbtree Outcamp.This lake is fourteen miles long and there is one portage lake with a boat and motor on it. The portage is about a four minute walk. Fish for trophy Northern, Walleye, and Lake Trout. This is the only cabin on t
• Welcome to Timberlost Outfitting drive in fishing trips. Most of all our outfitting lakes are located near Leoville, Saskatchewan. We offer a lot of different fishing packages and are really flexible and can customize any fishing trip thats suits your needs. We have the outfitting rights on many good fishing lakes just to name a few are Chitek Lake, Green Lake, and Huard Lake.
We offer Walleye, Northern Pike, Perch, and Brook trout fishing trips. We have a few different options for your fishing trips depending on what you are looking for. We can supply a guide or a cook what ever you would like, or if you want to do everything on your own that is also fine.
• The Miramichi River is famous for fishing. Whether you are an experienced fisher or you are new to the sport you'll be sure to enjoy your stay at Betts Lodge. We're set right on the bank of the Southwest Miramichi River – so close that from the deck of the Brook Cabin you can see the salmon jumping. Bring your own equipment and accessories!
• All lakes surrounding our camp are totally uninhabited with great fishing. These lakes are feeder lakes for Lake Nipigon with two lakes, Upper Roslyn and Georgia, being fish sanctuaries and the water is connected to the feeder system. All of the lakes connect and the water runs out of the Sturgeon River at the north end of Gathering Lake where our camp is situated. Many trophy walleye come out of Gathering Lake yearly. To reach some of these lakes, we have 14 ft. and 16 ft. boats, trailer mounted. All you need is a 2" ball. Any two-wheel drive vehicle is sufficient.
You will be staying in fully equipped house-keeping cabins, all have showers and toilets, full size refrigerators, stoves with ovens, all dishes, pots and pans, etc. Also, all bedding and pillows are supplied, just bring a sleeping bag. Live bait is available on site. Family pets are welcome.