• From first-time anglers to advanced casting experts, We can have you on the water and catching fish in no time!
With a myriad of excellent flowing waters within an hours reach of home-base, Boyne City, I will keep my finger on the pulse of which river has what hatch going on at various times of the year - taking the guess work out of your valuable time on the water.
I am very excited to represent and to be one of a few select guides in northern Michigan with an ADIPOSE FLOW. This is a 2013 low profile model drift boat in jet black. Be one of the first to see and float in what many guides are looking for in a drift boat for Michigan waters.
• Montana Fish Man Outfitting wants you to come fly fishing the Madison River or spin fishing the Madison River with us on your next adventure to Ennis Montana! The Madison River is our home water and the river we guide float trips on most frequently. The draw of fly fishing also takes us many other places in the state of Montana. In addition to fly fishing float trips and guide service on the Madison River. The Missouri River, Yellowstone River, and Ruby River are just a few of the rivers that hold sway over the direction of our trucks and selection of our flies. Although we love fly fishing the Madison River, Montana Fish Man Outfitting lives, eats, and sleeps fishing and I pride myself in being knowledgable and proficient in all aspects of fishing. As much as we would love to teach fly fishing to everyone, we also know not everyone wants to fly fish. We want to share our passion and knowledge for angling as much as possible.
• Whether you're a dry fly aficionado, a beginning angler, or somewhere in between, we have the fishing vacation that you're looking for. Land of the Giants, the Missouri River, Canyon Ferry Lake, Holter Lake, Hauser Lake, and Lake Helena are some of the waters we offer trips on!
• Here in Western New York we are blessed with some of the best freshwater fishing in North America! The steelhead & brown trout fishing in the tributaries of Lake Erie provides anglers with world class action during the spring and fall runs. These fish range from 4-12 lbs and offer great sport to fly anglers. The best part is that these fish are found in beautiful places. If you put a premium on catching fish in beautiful, unspoiled surroundings, come fish with us. The Lake Ontario tributaries also offer excellent fishing for trophy steelhead & brown trout, as well as chinook and coho salmon.
While Western New York is not as well known for it's inland trout fishing, our area has numerous beautiful streams and rivers that support both wild and stocked populations of brown and rainbow trout. We also have excellent insect hatches in the spring and summer, which our trout key on and are great fun for the dry fly enthusiast.
• Now the hunt begins as we fire up the lights and give each person there position on the shooting deck. Bow fishing is for rough fish only so for those who aren't sure we will point out the Carp, Bullheads and Dogfish we see most often. When in doubt don't shoot. We all get fooled once in a while.
For safety we provide life jackets and throw ropes and cushions on the boat. If you're a non-swimmer please let me know. We spend most of our time in shallow water, but we do travel through deep water to get there. If you have your own life jackets please feel free to bring them.
• Come join Idaho Angler for a day of guided fishing on some of the best water in Southwest Idaho and Eastern Oregon. Our goal is to give you an awesome and unforgettable day fly fishing, whether you are new to the sport or experienced and well-traveled. We help people enjoy fly fishing, creating memories and stories for years to come!
Idaho Angler's guided trips are all-inclusive. We provide everything you will need to have an enjoyable and successful day on the water, including waders, boots, rods, reels, tippet and flies. Trips include both walk-and-wade or float trips, depending upon location and time of year. Lunch and non-alcoholic beverages are provided on all full-day trips. We are insured, licensed, and CPR and First-Aid certified.
• Come join us on the boat and experience one of the most fun trips ever. A combination of hunting and fishing while on the calm waters during the night with our bright lights shining into the water and outlining the big carp and gar as you aim down on them with our bow fishing rigs and fire away! Once you connect with your first fish, then the rodeo begins, and it's a blast! Beverages are provided onboard one of our two bow fishing rigs. If you want a fun trip with your buddies, or if you have your own business clients to impress with a good time to get out on a short trip away from home, this is the trip for you!
• Traverse area bass start to become active during the prespawn period, which usually begins in May. Fishing only gets better as the water warms, and the bass swarm the shallows to spawn. Inland waters warm earlier than do the East and West Arms of Grand Traverse Bay, so there are typically several different options for lure and fly presentations depending on the waters being fished.
In addition to smallmouth fishing in Traverse City Michigan, I also offer guided fly-fishing trips targeting carp, or "golden bones" as they are commonly referred to, on the flats surrounding the Grand Traverse Bays. If you've never experienced the thrill of sight fishing for these fish, you're definitely missing out. The exhilaration of stalking these wary fish in ultra skinny water is unparalleled, resembling sight fishing for bonefish and redfish in saltwater.
The boat is a 2009 Ranger Z-520 equipped with an Evinrude 250hp E-Tec.
• Our freshwater bowfishing trips are 4 hours of actual shooting time. Charters can be conducted both day time or night time. We can accommodate up to 6 anglers per boat with no age restrictions. All bowfishing equipment is provided at no additional charge. This trip is an exciting non stop action filled experience. Anglers can expect to shoot on average between 300-500 shots on our 4 hour trip. All Captains with Black Tine Outfitters are USCG Certified to ensure that not only your experience; but your safety is our number one priority.
• Oneida Lake is well known among anglers near and far as the best lake for Walleye fishing, bar none. The lake's excellent fishing reputation was earned by producing abundant Walleye, both Large and Smallmouth Bass, Northern Pike, Tiger Muskie, Pickerel, and a plethora of Pan Fish including Yellow Perch, White Perch, White Bass, Black Crappie, Rock Bass, Blue Gill, Pumpkindeed Sunfish, and Bullhead.
Other species which are fun to catch are Catfish, Carp, Fresh Water Drum (Sheephead) & Eels. These last species are especially a challenge just to land and retrieve your tackle. Oneida Lake is also one of the cleanest lakes left in the country. For more information on Oneida Lake, click on the navigation link in the left column.