• Specializing in the flowing waters of the Kenai Peninsula, Alaska, Advantage Angling is dedicated to providing a superior fishing experience for beginner and advanced anglers alike. We pride ourselves on our friendly service. Fishing is a passion of ours and we look forward to sharing it with you. Nothing pleases us more than seeing someone's expression when they catch their first Kenai King!
We Provide: Comfortable and stable 20ft Willie boat, U.S. Coast guard safety equipment. Top of the line rods and reels(Loomis, Sage, Lamiglass, Shimano, Ross, Abel). All lures, flies bait and tackle. Complimentary fish cleaning and preperation for processing. Hot thermos of coffee and bottled water.
• 1st Choice Charters specializes in Lake Erie, Lake Ontario, and Niagara River Fishing. We specialize in walleye and small mouth bass on Lake Erie. For Lake Ontario, we'll specialize in salmon and Lake Ontario trout. When we travel down to the Niagara River, we can catch King Salmon, Steelhead Trout, and Trophy Bass.
We have several locations throughout Western New York that we launch from. Our charters launch from Lewiston, Buffalo, Fort Niagara, and Wilson Tuscarora State Park. Please come join me and let's make some fishing memories together.
• All the tackle, rods, reels, lures, etc. are provided. Your fish will be cleaned at the end of your trip and placed into bags. Other suggestions that may make your day on the water more enjoyable:
New York Fishing License
Soft soled shoes
Hat or visor
Clothes for the season. Lake Ontario water temps generally cool the air down especially during the spring months.
Rain gear if rain is in the forecast.
Snacks or food. We have a refrigerator to keep lunches fresh.
Cooler for transporting your catch home at the end of the day.
Beverages of choice. (Please, no glass containers)
• Angry Eagle Lodge & Outfitters operates two full-service Alaskan fishing lodges in the heart of Southwest Alaska's Bristol Bay region. For the past 30 years, we've prided ourselves on offering the fishing adventures of a lifetime. Our knowledgeable guides offer assistance and insight to fly and spinning anglers of all experience levels. And our large fleet of planes, boats, and ATVs means you'll always have a great place to cast a line regardless of the weather.
• Ever dream of having latching on to a 30lb King Salmon? Guess What? It's even better than you think! The Salmon River in Pulaski, NY gives you the triple threat of King, Coho and the rare Atlantic Salmon as well as Majestic Steelhead and Brown Trout.
• This action-packed fishing adventure is a 6 night 5 day trip on Lake Gogebic and Lake Superior in the Western Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Species on Lake Gogebic include Northern Pike, Walleye, Perch, Crappie, Smallmouth Bass, and more.
Daily limits are plentiful. Anglers will enjoy 3 full days of fishing on the Lake Gogebic, 1 day on a pontoon boat on nearby secluded lakes fishing for Crappie, Northern Pike and Trophy Muskie, and then 1 day fully guided on a Charter Boat on nearby Lake Superior chasing giant Lake Trout and Salmon. Anglers can also enjoy some great Fly Fishing for Trout on the streams nearby.
• Are you ready for the ultimate Fishing Ucluelet experience on the wild, west coast of Vancouver Island?
One of the world's most abundant fishing grounds, for salmon and halibut, you won't be just fishing, you'll be catching your limit.
• Northfork takes pride in providing you an awesome fishing experience. We focus on catching fish while making sure that you have a charter experience that is comfortable and safe. We want our guests to have exciting fishing memories for years to come. Our large, comfortable boat provides a smooth, stable ride, protection from the elements when needed and yet is open enough for all aboard to enjoy the weather when it is at its finest.
Northfork provides 100% of the bait, tackle and experience necessary for you to catch these wonderful fish. Bring your family, friends or clients and allow us to share a big water salmon and trout fishing with you. We will cater your adventure to your interests. If it is a hands off, socialize with your companions and reel in fish when they are on type of trip that you are after that is what you will get, if you prefer a little more hands on trip where you can learn the sport of Great lakes trout and salmon fishing, we are happy to share our tricks.
• Live in the Alaska wilderness for six days on a world class Alaskan tent camping fly fishing trip this summer. Fly fish for legendary Alaskan king salmon, the famed Alaskan Rainbow Leopard trout, and enjoy five star gourmet meals each night streamside in the middle of nowhere, prepared
by owner Christian Elwell.
• Lake Michigan offers fishing for 5 species of salmon and trout. There are lake trout, brown trout, steelhead (rainbow trout) as well as coho and king salmon. You never know what is going to bite, at times, although it's usually predictable depending when and where we are fishing and the lures being used.
The Brother Nature could be called the New Brother Nature or Brother Nature V since this is the fifth boat Capt. Mike has put into service for Lake Michigan. The boat is a 202 Pro-Line. Pro-Lines are built in Florida for the saltwater market. On Lake Michigan it cuts the waves better than many boats twice the size and furnishes all the comforts needed for a great day on the water. The boat is licensed and inspected by both the Indiana and Illinois DNRs for safety and carries ALL required gear.
Remember, fishing trips on the Brother Nature are for smaller groups. That means more room per person, not less-as well as more fish per person.
• Anderson's Outdoors Alaska Salmon Camp offers the quintessential salmon camp on the "Nush". Like other area camps, you'll sleep in deluxe tents with wood floors and heaters, hot showers take the edge off a long day of fishing, all meals are provided and outstanding, your gear's included right along with complete preparation of your salmon for the trip home.
• We specialize in drift boat fishing for King, Silver, Sockeye Salmon, Steelhead, Rainbow Trout, and Dolly Varder Char. We concentrate our efforts on the Kasilof and Kenai Rivers on the Kenai Peninsula in south central Alaska. We also Run drift boat guides and power boat charters on the Salmon River in Pulaski New York and Lake Ontario the best of the Great Lakes! Our services do not stop when the suns high or the or the snow flies we run trips three hundres and sixty five day a year weather permitting. We are in Alaska form May until September and New York, September to May.