• Saltwater: We have an advantage over inland locations by also having the North Pacific's bounty of seafood, ranging from bottom fish to shellfish, which also makes for first class dining while with us, for which we have all the proper gear on hand. Throughout the summer months, the fish that abound in our area are: Halibut, Ling Cod, Sea Bass, Yellow-Eye, Red Snapper, Flounder, Greenling, and whatever strays from North Pacific waters!
Freshwater: You would be hard pressed to find a place where the fishing is better than it is here. At our fishing spots, both along the stream banks and at the estuaries, the salmon abound by the thousands and you do not have to compete to find your own friendly nooks. It is not uncommon for guests to catch their daily-limit for each species targeted. (A guest freezer and waxed airline boxes are available for those who want to take all or part of their catch home.) Catch-&-Release is also popular for those who just love to fish and fish and fish!
• The Crystal River and Homosassa areas of Citrus County otherwise know as the "Nature Coast" of Florida is a true fisherman's paradise. Three major fresh water spring fed rivers scattered throughout our area discharge right into the Gulf of Mexico creating an estuary that is second to none in the state of Florida.
Gin Clear water and large areas of unspoiled islands, hidden back country coves and miles of untouched creeks are just some of the habitats that anglers from all over the world flock to in search of "World Class" Redfish, Speckled Trout, Grouper, Tarpon, Tripletail, Flounder, Black Drum, Spanish Mackerel, Permit and Pompano to name a few.
• We fish the Neuse River and Pamlico Sound for speckled seatrout, redfish, striper, flounder, giant red drum,bass, crappie, perch, bream and shad trips and the Crystal Coast for false albacore, bonito, bluefish, cobia, sharks and giant red drum on both fly or light tackle.
• Offshore and Deep Sea Fishing in Jacksonville Fl. We offer trolling and/or bottom fishing for many different species all year long. We can accommodate up to 6 passengers per boat. We have 2 boats in the fleet; both 27 foot center consoles, twin outboards
• Fishing Adventure Charters LLC offers both inshore and offshore fishing charters, specializing in light tackle and fly fishing. Captain Pier Milito is a seasoned fly fishing instructor and fly fishing guide offering fishing charters out of the South West Coast of Florida; Pine Island, Sanibel, Captiva, Punta Gorda, Bokeelia, Everglades City, Everglades 10,000 Islands, Chokoloskee, Flamingo Everglades National Park, and various other parts of the world. Fishing charter location will be determined by the time of year, species of choice, and client location.
Captain Pier Milito can offer guided fishing trips that last just a couple of hours, half day charters, 3/4 day charters, and full day charters. Ecological trips are also offered for those clients not really looking to fish, but just want to get out on the water for an amazing experience! Please contact Captain Pier Milito today in order to discuss or schedule your next fishing trip with Fishing Adventure Charters LLC.
• Ye Ole Pirate provides all bait, tackle, ice, rods, reels, coolers to keep your catch, as well as the required Florida and/or Georgia fishing licenses. Ye Ole Pirate is licensed in both Florida and Georgia and Captain Steve can take you where the fish are biting. You and your group are hiring the boat, Captain and Mate for the specified charter, for (4) or up to (6) people.
About Ye Ole Pirate - The vessel is a 36 foot, custom built, pleasure fishing boat, birthed in the Historic Downtown Fernandina Harbor Marina. Rods, reels, bait, ice and coolers are all on board and included for use while on your charter. The boat has comfortable and clean inside restoom facilities and a comfortable, enclosed helm station/cabin as well as a comfortable upper deck for those who want to take a break from fishing. With all of the amenities, 'Ye Ole Pirate' is ready to provide every angler all the comfort and convenience you would expect from a fine charter excursion.
• Choosing a trip depends on many factors, including time of year and other conditions that dictate where and how far we must run to reach fish. Be sure to contact me to discuss fishing opportunities and the best trip to accomplish the goal of catching fish and enjoying the day.
• The fishing charter rates below include fishing rods, bait, fishing licenses and ice. The charter boat will accommodate a maximum of 3 anglers or passengers. If you have a larger party, Captain Dustin can arrange additional boats for your fishing trip.
• Fishing Charters in Louisiana, Half day charter fishing trips, Full Day Yellowfin Fishing Trips and Overnight Fishing Charters in Louisiana, Offshore Fishing at it's best. Catch yellowfin tuna fishing, blackfin tuna fishing, wahoo fishing, red snapper fishing, mangrove snapper fishing, cobia fishing, marlin fishing, mahi mahi fishing, amberjack fishing, shark fishing and more.
• No matter which Charter you decide Daytona Beach, or New Smyrna, Inshore or Offshore we will show you how to work the bait pods off of the shoals of oyster bars and produce enormous game fish. Better yet, let's spot fish among the open flats and sight cast to our prey. Better even still let's work the docks and structures to see what is lurking beneath the waters and hiding amongst the shadows!
Offshore fishing is reef fishing, deep water fishing , ocean fishing, sea fishing, etc. You'll be sailing in the Dorado, able to comfortably take up to 6 passengers.
• TROUT - Trout can be caught all year round using live or artificial bait. The best time for gator trout is March through August.
REDFISH - Reds are also caught all year round using live, dead baits, artificial baits and fly. The best time for reds is November through February.
SNOOK - Snook can be caught from March to November on live or artificial baits. Day fishing is good but night fishing the bridge fenders can be very productive this time of year.
FLOUNDER - Flounder can also be caught from March through November with November being the best month. This is when they move out of the backwaters and head out into the ocean.
TARPON - The best time for tarpon is June and July. They migrate north along the coast following schools of bait. They return again in September on their migration south.
Other fish that can be caught are cobia, Spanish mackerel, jack cravelle, mangrove snapper and ladyfish.
• Capt. Chris Sheppard of Shikari Charters, LLC specializes in inshore and near-shore fishing on the emerald coast. Backed with over 17 years of experience.
Specializing in light tackle, fly-fishing, and bow fishing. Our business is to provide you, the client with an experience to remember. From seasoned anglers to new beginners come join Captain Chris Sheppard for a fun and exciting fishing trip on the Emerald Coast.
• Top Flight Sport Fishing specializing in offshore and near shore fishing charters out of West Palm Beach Florida. We utilize many different techniques to catch fish, including trolling drifting, and kite fishing with live bait.
We are conveniently located at New Port Cove Marine Center just south of the blue heron bridge going to Singer Island.
Anglers from all around come to Southeast Florida for some of the world's best offshore fishing thanks to the proximity of the Gulf Stream. This warm water current is a superhighway for tropical fish, sure to keep every angler reeling year round. West Palm Beach and north into Jupiter is in the heart of "Sailfish Alley." Sailfish, Dolphin (Mahi mahi), and wahoo are just few of the trophy fish caught while offshore fishing.
• We take pride in our fishing and consider it a privilege, and not a job, to be able to participate in your next fishing adventure! We promise to offer clean, well equipped charter boats, quality fishing equipment, and the best baits available.
Experience a fun and comfortable fishing charter in Galveston, Texas with SeaPlay Fishing Charters!