• From first-time anglers to advanced casting experts, We can have you on the water and catching fish in no time!
With a myriad of excellent flowing waters within an hours reach of home-base, Boyne City, I will keep my finger on the pulse of which river has what hatch going on at various times of the year - taking the guess work out of your valuable time on the water.
I am very excited to represent and to be one of a few select guides in northern Michigan with an ADIPOSE FLOW. This is a 2013 low profile model drift boat in jet black. Be one of the first to see and float in what many guides are looking for in a drift boat for Michigan waters.
• Montana Fish Man Outfitting wants you to come fly fishing the Madison River or spin fishing the Madison River with us on your next adventure to Ennis Montana! The Madison River is our home water and the river we guide float trips on most frequently. The draw of fly fishing also takes us many other places in the state of Montana. In addition to fly fishing float trips and guide service on the Madison River. The Missouri River, Yellowstone River, and Ruby River are just a few of the rivers that hold sway over the direction of our trucks and selection of our flies. Although we love fly fishing the Madison River, Montana Fish Man Outfitting lives, eats, and sleeps fishing and I pride myself in being knowledgable and proficient in all aspects of fishing. As much as we would love to teach fly fishing to everyone, we also know not everyone wants to fly fish. We want to share our passion and knowledge for angling as much as possible.
• Whether you're a dry fly aficionado, a beginning angler, or somewhere in between, we have the fishing vacation that you're looking for. Land of the Giants, the Missouri River, Canyon Ferry Lake, Holter Lake, Hauser Lake, and Lake Helena are some of the waters we offer trips on!
• Come join us on the boat and experience one of the most fun trips ever. A combination of hunting and fishing while on the calm waters during the night with our bright lights shining into the water and outlining the big carp and gar as you aim down on them with our bow fishing rigs and fire away! Once you connect with your first fish, then the rodeo begins, and it's a blast! Beverages are provided onboard one of our two bow fishing rigs. If you want a fun trip with your buddies, or if you have your own business clients to impress with a good time to get out on a short trip away from home, this is the trip for you!
• Love archery? Have a passion for fishing or hunting? Just want to try something different? Bowfishing might be for you! Bowfishing combines the thrill of shooting a bow, with the rush of catching a big fish. We run most of our trips at night to beat the heat of the day as well as become easier to find and shoot.
• What better way to spend the summer than to stack the boat full of giant carp. From shore to open water, we put you where the fish are. Most days you will shoot until you can't shoot anymore. This is a great way to target practice and keep that archery arm in tune for that big bull in September. We book day hunts or stay a few days and we will treat you like a king. Meals and lodging are included on multiple day hunts.
Enjoy a day on the lake seeking the elusive carp with a fly, the back country for some rainbows or hang at the ranch for some large mouth. Whatever you flavor, we have the water for you. These trips are a great way to get away from the daily grind and let your mind capture some great scenery.
• Fish a Northern Colorado Lake from a 18ft Crestliner Fish Hawk or a 14ft Lowe Fishing Boat. Boats are Equipped with Quallity Trolling Motors, Sonars & Chart Plotters. Fishing will consist of Casting, Jigging, Drifting, & Trolling using Name Brand Lures, Baits & Flies. Fish for Rainbow Trout, Largemouth & Smallmouth Bass, Walleye, Yellow Perch, Crappie, White Bass, & Sunfish.
• Bloody Shaft Bowfishing, LLC is a bow-fishing charter that covers the wide spread Winnebago Chain Waters and surrounding areas. With a large amount of water in our area the night/day can become one of the most exciting adventures you could enjoy!
Bow-fishing trips typically start at dusk and can be as long or as short as you'd like!
The trips provided are family friendly and kids are always welcome. If you are not into shooting fish, we highly recommend taking a night trip on the boat just to explore the underwater lake-life and endless amount of nature under the stars.
At Bloody Shaft Bowfishing, we use only the highest quality of equipment to help ensure every trip is a safe and successful one.
Our main goal is to make sure that every person on the boat has an entertaining night and an unforgettable experience!
The boat that will charter you from body of water to body of water is a custom built 20x8 Airboat built by Dustin Cole at Phoenix Airboats.
This boat can accommodate
• Enjoy a night gigging Flounder or bow fishing drum in the bay or bow fishing gar and carp in the river.
Nights usually last until midnight or until we get our limits. Bows and Gigs are provided but welcome to bring your own.