• Steelhead, Salmon, and Trout have been our main fishing targets. We have been doing great on the Pere Marquette, Manistee, and Muskegon Rivers for steelhead.
Our guided fishing trips are all inclusive. All gear, tackle and flies are provided. We offer light spinning tackle, centerpin, and baitcaster fishing for fall and winter steelhead. We provide quality Raven light tackle, and fly fishing equipment. All rods, reels, tippet, leaders are provided. What ever you may need for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth Bass.
We have custom 18' Headwater Jet Boats & Hyde Drift Boats. These boats are top notch, clean, spacious, and above all comfortable. Heaters are included during the winter months. We guide year round for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth on Michigan's finest rivers! (231) 519-7348
• Providing full day float or wade trips for 1 or 2 anglers. All float or wade trips include lunches, non-alcoholic beverages, transportation, flies and terminal tackle. Gear rentals can be arranged but are not included. Fishing licenses are not included.
Scott Vollmer Outfitting, LLC is also a dealer for Canyon Coolers. Call for product availability.
• Let us help you with everything from all inclusive lodges to great inexpensive cabins and B&B's.
Lodging is arguably one of most difficult aspects of planning your Montana fly fishing vacation. We've spent over a decade working with the best lodging options in the area. Let us help you with everything from all inclusive lodges to great inexpensive cabins and B&B's. Our all inclusive lodging packages are our most popular and best way to incorporate all of your lodging, dining and guide services into one convenient Montana fly fishing package. View the many options below to learn more.
• A Missouri River fishing trip is a truly unbelievable home for trout below Holter Lake through the town of Craig and downstream to Cascade, Montana
It boasted the highest trout population in the state of Montana in 2012 with over 8,000 fish per mile and 20″ fish are common. Obviously, chances of having a good day while Missouri River fishing are high. Not only are the fish numerous, but like most tailwaters the Missouri river is abundant in aquatic bug life, making for exceptional sight and dry fly fishing. We offer this trip only during the best fishing time of the year which is from April until early July and then again in late September into November.
The Missouri river fishing techniques are much different than most freestones so having the right flies and fly fishing guides is a must. The Missouri river is an unbelievable home for trout below Holter Lake through the town of Craig and downstream to Cascade, Montana. This stretch of water has every possible type of fishing f
• When time is of the essence or you just want to expose a beginner to the great sport of fly fishing our Half-day trips are a perfect solution.
We encourage anglers to enjoy as much fishing as possible, but sometimes lack of time gets the better of us. Our Half-day trips are a great solution. There is so much water in our backyard we can usually be fishing in just minutes. Take advantage of a 4 hour float or walk wade trip even if you just have a part of the day. This is great way to introduce beginner anglers to the sport as well as enjoy some quality time on the water.
• Fishing from a drift boat or raft on a big river is truly a western fly fishing experience that every angler should enjoy.
Southwest Montana offers some spectacular rivers that can only be fully appreciated from a drift boat or raft. Our guide staff have spent years learning the hundreds of miles of river we float in order to find our anglers the best fishing available. We recommend these trips for anglers of all experience levels.
There's just something about standing in the water fly fishing that brings it back to what it's all about.
Our Walk Wade fly fishing trips take place on a number of rivers including locations in Yellowstone Park, local area spring creeks and some special "No-Tell-Um" Creeks. We recommend these trips for anglers with more than beginner level experience as the casting and mending techniques needed are a bit more advanced.
• Proudly outfitting year round, 5280 Angler offers walk & wade fly fishing adventures! While helping to create lasting memories on Colorado's gorgeous public water destinations, we aim to provide safe, enjoyable, and quality experiences for all anglers, regardless of ability. Guide-to-angler ratio never exceeds 1:3. Our professional guides are first aid and CPR certified, and they're the kind of genuinely friendly people with whom you'll enjoy sharing a day on the river.
• The Bighorn is an excellent tailwater fishery with 1500 trout over 12 inches per mile. You can expect to catch many rainbows in the 16"-18" range, a couple browns up to 20" and if you're lucky you might catch a cutthroat or two. Of course we break the 24" mark on all species a few times during the season... you never know what you're gonna tie into!
Dry fly fishing is our favorite thing to do and most of the time the trout are willing to eat on the surface. But we're not afraid to get down and dirty with nymph rigs when the hatches don't cooperate.
We are a small guide service which gives us the opportunity to custom tailor your fishing trip whether you're a beginner, novice, or experienced angler. As a result of this we operate on about 70% return clientele and referrals. We live in Thermopolis and offer trips year-round.
• Colorado, the Rocky Mountains, and the Gunnison valley is home to a lot of great fishing opportunities and Sport Fish Colorado is composed of very experienced Colorado fishing guides who spend hundreds of days a year on the water and know how to take advantage of these fishing opportunities.
• The classic approach to fishing Montana's larger rivers, spend the day with us in a MacKenzie style drift boat. These stable boats are ideal for fishing on the Blue Ribbon rivers of Southwest Montana, and easy for beginners through experts to comfortably present their fly to literally thousands of fish on any given day. A delicious lunch is provided on full-day trips.
Walk/wade trips are perfect for fishing on southwest Montana's smaller trout streams such as the Gallatin, or on side channels of the region's larger rivers. These trips also work well in conjunction with fly fishing instruction, with lessons to begin the day and wade fishing out on the water as casting basics are mastered.
• French Creek, teaming with cutthroat and rainbow trout, is literally out your front door, or you can take a cast into one of the nearby trout ponds.
More extended trips for an extra fee can be arranged once you get to the ranch. Fishing licenses are required and may be purchased at the fly shop.
All fishing gear, with the exception of flies, is provided.
• My name is Rick Larson, I would love to be your Colorado Fishing Guide. I live in the mountains of Evergreen, Colorado and have fished the higher lakes and streams as long as I can remember. My folks moved out here in 1969 giving me plenty of time to learn what works and what doesn't for fishing the many species of trout, salmon and lake trout. You will experience catching rainbow trout, brown trout, brook trout, kokanee salmon and mackinaw in the majestic Rocky Mountains. I am dedicated and passionate in giving you the best experience I can possibly give you while fishing Colorado lakes. I want you to walk away with a trip that you will talk about for many years to come.
• We offer a wide variety of guided fly fishing trips throughout Northern New Mexico and Southern Colorado all year round.
Our trips are available on every type of water from small, high mountain meadow streams to larger rivers and alpine lakes and ponds. We also do float trips on the San Juan River.
• Pocketwater Fly Fishing, LLC is a Denver based fly fishing guide service offering access to some of Colorado's best private and remote water. Our focus is the overall experience, providing solitude that can't be obtained on many of the public's rivers and streams. In other words, we do our best to avoid the crowds! Since our base is located in Denver, most of our trips are throughout central Colorado, but with advanced planning, we can cover other parts of the state.