• Fly fishing or light tackle fishing the flats of Southwest Texas. We fish the waters from Matagorda Bay, to the Upper Laguna Madre. Launch locations include; Rockport, TX, Port O'Connor, TX, Port Aransas, TX, Corpus Christi, TX, Baffin Bay, TX, etc.
We offer full or half day trips, as well as stay and fish or all inclusive packages.
• Offshore and Deep Sea Fishing in Jacksonville Fl. We offer trolling and/or bottom fishing for many different species all year long. We can accommodate up to 6 passengers per boat. We have 2 boats in the fleet; both 27 foot center consoles, twin outboards
• The Outer Banks of North Carolina offers some of the best saltwater fishing to be found anywhere. With year round fishing opportunities and multiple fish species, the Outer Banks is a "must fish" are for the saltwater enthusiast.
Thinking of a special fishing trip with friends and family? Have you always wanted the chance to or experience of catching the "Big One"? If so, read the information below on suggested times and tips for fishing the Outer Banks.
• Your Calitri Captains are obsessed with finding great places to fish. To date these trips have yielded bonefish, tarpon, snook, sharks, barracuda, kingfish, mahi, giant trevally, sailfish, marlin and permit on a fly plus tuna and goliath grouper on gear. This has led us to some wild, exotic and wonderful venues. Among these have been Seychelles, Maldives, Mauritius, Palmyra, Xmas Island, Belize, Mexico, Bahamas, and The Florida Keys.
Each year we plan an adventure. If you are of similar spirit, perhaps you would like to join us, just use the contact page to show your interest in an Exotic Trip.
• Galveston fishing in the Bay offers some of the most diverse Texas fishing available for a vast range of species and fishing techniques. The Galveston Bay system is a large healthy bay complex consisting of West Galveston Bay, East Galveston Bay, and Trinity Bay as well as Galveston Bay proper. The Galveston Bay complex boasts the largest jetties in the U.S. and miles of beachfront fishing opportunities. Roaming these waters are three of the state's most sought after game fish including, redfish, speckled trout, and flounder.
Deep sea fishing out of Galveston and Freeport is world class. Our experienced fishing guides will take you offshore fishing on a rod-bending, line screaming experience! You will target many different species of fish including, tuna, kingfish, snapper, grouper, wahoo, dorado and many others. Come see what Galveston offshore fishing is all about. You'll be impressed and return for many years to come!
• Fishing Charters in Louisiana, Half day charter fishing trips, Full Day Yellowfin Fishing Trips and Overnight Fishing Charters in Louisiana, Offshore Fishing at it's best. Catch yellowfin tuna fishing, blackfin tuna fishing, wahoo fishing, red snapper fishing, mangrove snapper fishing, cobia fishing, marlin fishing, mahi mahi fishing, amberjack fishing, shark fishing and more.
• No matter which Charter you decide Daytona Beach, or New Smyrna, Inshore or Offshore we will show you how to work the bait pods off of the shoals of oyster bars and produce enormous game fish. Better yet, let's spot fish among the open flats and sight cast to our prey. Better even still let's work the docks and structures to see what is lurking beneath the waters and hiding amongst the shadows!
Offshore fishing is reef fishing, deep water fishing , ocean fishing, sea fishing, etc. You'll be sailing in the Dorado, able to comfortably take up to 6 passengers.
• We have been fishing this area since 1968 for Tuna, Shark, Bluefish, Bonito, Little Tuny, Dolphin, Spanish Mackerel, Skipjack, Wahoo, Albacore, Marlin, Flounder, Weakfish, Sea bass, Stripers, and Tautog. .
Charter Fishing Trips from four to ten hours are available. The Ocean trips have a max capacity of four people, and the bay trips are best with four, but up to six can be squeezed onto the boat.
Light Tackle Guided Bay Trips out of Brigantine, NJ
Our light tackle trips are usually dependent on tide or sunrise and sunset. Our capacity for these bay trips is 2 or a tight 3
• We offer 1/2, 3/4 and full days. Twilight and Night trips. Inshore or Offshore fishing for Cod, Striped Bass, Blues, Fluke, Sea Bass, Scup, Blacks, Bonito, Mahi-Mahi, Shark, and Tuna. Combination fishing trips can be easily arranged for you. Expert anglers, novice fishermen, or family trips are all welcome.
• Top Flight Sport Fishing specializing in offshore and near shore fishing charters out of West Palm Beach Florida. We utilize many different techniques to catch fish, including trolling drifting, and kite fishing with live bait.
We are conveniently located at New Port Cove Marine Center just south of the blue heron bridge going to Singer Island.
Anglers from all around come to Southeast Florida for some of the world's best offshore fishing thanks to the proximity of the Gulf Stream. This warm water current is a superhighway for tropical fish, sure to keep every angler reeling year round. West Palm Beach and north into Jupiter is in the heart of "Sailfish Alley." Sailfish, Dolphin (Mahi mahi), and wahoo are just few of the trophy fish caught while offshore fishing.
• Experience fort morgan and orange beach, alabama
fishing at it's best aboard the ni-cole. Deep sea,
inshore, near shore, and offshore fishing trips for
the novice or the experienced angler. Whether you
are bringing your family, business associates, or
good friends ni-cole fishing charters will provide a
memorable adventure for young and old alike.
We offer 4,6,8 and 12 hour fishing trips and 1.5
hour dolphin and sightseeing tours.
Our 6,8, and 10 hour trips include some trolling, drift fishing, and bottom fishing for red snapper,grouper, triggerfish, amberjack, vermillion snapper (bee-liner), king mackeral.
12 to 18 hour trips for tuna, wahoo, mahi-mahi, and marlin can be arranged.
• We take pride in our fishing and consider it a privilege, and not a job, to be able to participate in your next fishing adventure! We promise to offer clean, well equipped charter boats, quality fishing equipment, and the best baits available.
Experience a fun and comfortable fishing charter in Galveston, Texas with SeaPlay Fishing Charters!