• Saltwater: We have an advantage over inland locations by also having the North Pacific's bounty of seafood, ranging from bottom fish to shellfish, which also makes for first class dining while with us, for which we have all the proper gear on hand. Throughout the summer months, the fish that abound in our area are: Halibut, Ling Cod, Sea Bass, Yellow-Eye, Red Snapper, Flounder, Greenling, and whatever strays from North Pacific waters!
Freshwater: You would be hard pressed to find a place where the fishing is better than it is here. At our fishing spots, both along the stream banks and at the estuaries, the salmon abound by the thousands and you do not have to compete to find your own friendly nooks. It is not uncommon for guests to catch their daily-limit for each species targeted. (A guest freezer and waxed airline boxes are available for those who want to take all or part of their catch home.) Catch-&-Release is also popular for those who just love to fish and fish and fish!
• We offer personalized fishing vacations in the natural paradise of Southeast Alaska, a premier fishing destination with abundant salmon, rockfish, halibut and shell fish. Our 58' Hatteras Motor Yacht allows you to travel in luxury with private sleeping quarters and all the comforts of home while you experience incredible scenery and view Alaskan wildlife. You will experience Alaska up close and personal, and have the adventure of a lifetime while doing so!!
• An 8-hour inshore trip allows ultimate flexibility. We will head to Block Island, where you can fish all day for the species you choose, using a variety of bait, tackle and techniques. Or, you can have the best of both worlds, by spending part of the day fishing for Stripers or Blues, and still have time to do some bottom fishing for Fluke, Sea Bass, Blackfish (Tautog), or Scup. The choice is yours! Check web site for other trips available.
• The Crystal River and Homosassa areas of Citrus County otherwise know as the "Nature Coast" of Florida is a true fisherman's paradise. Three major fresh water spring fed rivers scattered throughout our area discharge right into the Gulf of Mexico creating an estuary that is second to none in the state of Florida.
Gin Clear water and large areas of unspoiled islands, hidden back country coves and miles of untouched creeks are just some of the habitats that anglers from all over the world flock to in search of "World Class" Redfish, Speckled Trout, Grouper, Tarpon, Tripletail, Flounder, Black Drum, Spanish Mackerel, Permit and Pompano to name a few.
• We fish the Neuse River and Pamlico Sound for speckled seatrout, redfish, striper, flounder, giant red drum,bass, crappie, perch, bream and shad trips and the Crystal Coast for false albacore, bonito, bluefish, cobia, sharks and giant red drum on both fly or light tackle.
• Start your fishing adventure off with a One Hour boat ride from Port Alberni down the Alberni Inlet to the beautiful Barkley Sound located on the West Coast Vancouver Island.This is where the adventure really begins whether after the migratory Salmon runs or the oh so delicious and powerful Halibut.Yearly bait fish spawning draw the fish in year after year so book your dream trip now
• Come enjoy the coast bend of Texas and fish with light tackle in the bay by anchor, drift, and wading for trout, red fish, black drum, sheep head, and flounder. October is a great time to drift and throw top waters for reds and trout all day ;
• It's About to get Ugly!
Get ready for a fun day of fishing and a great day on the water. Each fishing trip will be customized to cater to your needs. We provide you with everything you need to ensure your trip is a success, including rods, reels, tackle, live bait, and even a saltwater fishing license.
* The Keeper Inshore is the most popular package
* The Keeper Inshore is great for all type of anglers
* The Keeper Inshore comes with one Ugly Fishing performance shirt (additional Shirts available for purchase)
* Four to Six hour fishing trip
• Fishing Adventure Charters LLC offers both inshore and offshore fishing charters, specializing in light tackle and fly fishing. Captain Pier Milito is a seasoned fly fishing instructor and fly fishing guide offering fishing charters out of the South West Coast of Florida; Pine Island, Sanibel, Captiva, Punta Gorda, Bokeelia, Everglades City, Everglades 10,000 Islands, Chokoloskee, Flamingo Everglades National Park, and various other parts of the world. Fishing charter location will be determined by the time of year, species of choice, and client location.
Captain Pier Milito can offer guided fishing trips that last just a couple of hours, half day charters, 3/4 day charters, and full day charters. Ecological trips are also offered for those clients not really looking to fish, but just want to get out on the water for an amazing experience! Please contact Captain Pier Milito today in order to discuss or schedule your next fishing trip with Fishing Adventure Charters LLC.
• Galveston fishing in the Bay offers some of the most diverse Texas fishing available for a vast range of species and fishing techniques. The Galveston Bay system is a large healthy bay complex consisting of West Galveston Bay, East Galveston Bay, and Trinity Bay as well as Galveston Bay proper. The Galveston Bay complex boasts the largest jetties in the U.S. and miles of beachfront fishing opportunities. Roaming these waters are three of the state's most sought after game fish including, redfish, speckled trout, and flounder.
Deep sea fishing out of Galveston and Freeport is world class. Our experienced fishing guides will take you offshore fishing on a rod-bending, line screaming experience! You will target many different species of fish including, tuna, kingfish, snapper, grouper, wahoo, dorado and many others. Come see what Galveston offshore fishing is all about. You'll be impressed and return for many years to come!