• Come join us on the boat and experience one of the most fun trips ever. A combination of hunting and fishing while on the calm waters during the night with our bright lights shining into the water and outlining the big carp and gar as you aim down on them with our bow fishing rigs and fire away! Once you connect with your first fish, then the rodeo begins, and it's a blast! Beverages are provided onboard one of our two bow fishing rigs. If you want a fun trip with your buddies, or if you have your own business clients to impress with a good time to get out on a short trip away from home, this is the trip for you!
• Our freshwater bowfishing trips are 4 hours of actual shooting time. Charters can be conducted both day time or night time. We can accommodate up to 6 anglers per boat with no age restrictions. All bowfishing equipment is provided at no additional charge. This trip is an exciting non stop action filled experience. Anglers can expect to shoot on average between 300-500 shots on our 4 hour trip. All Captains with Black Tine Outfitters are USCG Certified to ensure that not only your experience; but your safety is our number one priority.
• Our saltwater bowfishing trips are 4 hours of actual shooting time. Charters can be conducted both day time or night time. We can accommodate up to 6 anglers per boat with no age restrictions. All bowfishing equipment is provided at no additional charge. This trip is an exciting non stop action filled experience. Anglers can expect to shoot on average between 300-500 shots on our 4 hour trip. All Captains with Black Tine Outfitters are USCG Certified to ensure that not only your experience; but your safety is our number one priority.
• We do our Bowfishing from an airboat.
Most people assume that since the Airboats are noisy, they spook the fish. The plain truth is just the opposite. Since an airboat has no underwater exhaust or propeller, the fish don't hear us coming until it's too late. We just go slow and easy alowing you to sneak up on the big ones!
We also prefer hunting at night. Fish get more spooked from the reflection of the boat on the water during the day than they do from the lighting all around the boat at night. There are a lot less shadows that look like predators at night.
We have just updated our two boats with new sodium lights and generators. This gives you a much clearer view of the fish to get that perfect shot. All of our trips include the bows you need, including both reserve and compound bows with reels.
• This is a fully guided Alligator Gar fishing trip with all equipment provided. The trip last around 8 hours. You will be fishing out of a 16 foot aluminum jet boat. It's made to run the shallow river to get to the good spots.
• Bloody Shaft Bowfishing, LLC is a bow-fishing charter that covers the wide spread Winnebago Chain Waters and surrounding areas. With a large amount of water in our area the night/day can become one of the most exciting adventures you could enjoy!
Bow-fishing trips typically start at dusk and can be as long or as short as you'd like!
The trips provided are family friendly and kids are always welcome. If you are not into shooting fish, we highly recommend taking a night trip on the boat just to explore the underwater lake-life and endless amount of nature under the stars.
At Bloody Shaft Bowfishing, we use only the highest quality of equipment to help ensure every trip is a safe and successful one.
Our main goal is to make sure that every person on the boat has an entertaining night and an unforgettable experience!
The boat that will charter you from body of water to body of water is a custom built 20x8 Airboat built by Dustin Cole at Phoenix Airboats.
This boat can accommodate
• Rockin' TX Charters is a licensed bowfishing service around the DFW area. Trips start around 8pm and end at 12 midnight, you will be shooting at Carp, Gar, and Drum on a 250hp custom jet boat or pusher fan boat
Trips are 4 hours of fishing at $150 a person and every extra hour is $100. 1-4 people, we can take up to 15 call for more information and pricing.
When you come on a trip all you have to do is show up with a valid fishing license and get ready to have a great time. We supply all the bows and equipment you need to go bowfishing. We guide people from first time shooters to professionals. If you've never hunted with a bow or been bowfishing, we will be happy to walk you through all the steps on how to shoot a bowfishing rig. However, we only provide water for the trip, anything else would need to be brought such as snacks or other drinks.
Also we do not provide lodging and we guide at Lake Ray Roberts, Lake Texoma, Possum Kingdom Lake, and more just call or text Gavin at (940)
• Airboat Bass Fishing-We provide our clients with an extremely unique bass fishing experience. Our clients will be fishing from one of our custom built airboats. These boats are equipped with 8′ Blade Power-poles, trolling motors and full walk around fishing decks.
Bowfishing-Florida has become one of the go-to states for bowfishing. Florida has hot summers and warm winters and also has an abundance of "non-game" fish for the taking.
Bass Fishing local lakes-The Kissimmee chain of lakes is known world wide for its huge stringers of large mouth bass. You will be fishing from the comfort of a fully rigged bass boat. Our captains are all United States Coast Guard certified and licensed captains.