• Captain Mike Weaver would like to welcome you to the beautiful gulf coast and invite you to an exciting and rewarding day of fishing. Half day and Full day trips are available. For details check out our rates page.
All skill level of anglers are welcome so don't worry if this is you first time out, with a little practice Captain Mike will have you fishing like a pro for the big one!
The only items you need to bring are Drinks, Snacks, Sunscreen, and a Camera. All Bait, Tackle and License are provided and Fish Cleaning is complimentary.
• Galveston fishing in the Bay offers some of the most diverse Texas fishing available for a vast range of species and fishing techniques. The Galveston Bay system is a large healthy bay complex consisting of West Galveston Bay, East Galveston Bay, and Trinity Bay as well as Galveston Bay proper. The Galveston Bay complex boasts the largest jetties in the U.S. and miles of beachfront fishing opportunities. Roaming these waters are three of the state's most sought after game fish including, redfish, speckled trout, and flounder.
Deep sea fishing out of Galveston and Freeport is world class. Our experienced fishing guides will take you offshore fishing on a rod-bending, line screaming experience! You will target many different species of fish including, tuna, kingfish, snapper, grouper, wahoo, dorado and many others. Come see what Galveston offshore fishing is all about. You'll be impressed and return for many years to come!
• It's About to get Ugly!
Get ready for a fun day of fishing and a great day on the water. Each fishing trip will be customized to cater to your needs. We provide you with everything you need to ensure your trip is a success, including rods, reels, tackle, live bait, and even a saltwater fishing license.
* The Keeper Inshore is the most popular package
* The Keeper Inshore is great for all type of anglers
* The Keeper Inshore comes with one Ugly Fishing performance shirt (additional Shirts available for purchase)
* Four to Six hour fishing trip
• Offshore and Deep Sea Fishing in Jacksonville Fl. We offer trolling and/or bottom fishing for many different species all year long. We can accommodate up to 6 passengers per boat. We have 2 boats in the fleet; both 27 foot center consoles, twin outboards
• The Outer Banks of North Carolina offers some of the best saltwater fishing to be found anywhere. With year round fishing opportunities and multiple fish species, the Outer Banks is a "must fish" are for the saltwater enthusiast.
Thinking of a special fishing trip with friends and family? Have you always wanted the chance to or experience of catching the "Big One"? If so, read the information below on suggested times and tips for fishing the Outer Banks.
• Fishing Charters in Louisiana, Half day charter fishing trips, Full Day Yellowfin Fishing Trips and Overnight Fishing Charters in Louisiana, Offshore Fishing at it's best. Catch yellowfin tuna fishing, blackfin tuna fishing, wahoo fishing, red snapper fishing, mangrove snapper fishing, cobia fishing, marlin fishing, mahi mahi fishing, amberjack fishing, shark fishing and more.
• Cool Change Charters and Captain Joe Nash offer a variety of Gulf Shores and Orange Beach fishing charters, both deep sea and inshore. The 46ft Cool Change was custom built for charter fishing and holds up to 17 passengers, or 15 people fishing comfortably! Bring the whole gang, and let's go fishing!
• We take pride in our fishing and consider it a privilege, and not a job, to be able to participate in your next fishing adventure! We promise to offer clean, well equipped charter boats, quality fishing equipment, and the best baits available.
Experience a fun and comfortable fishing charter in Galveston, Texas with SeaPlay Fishing Charters!
• Northeast Florida offers world class inshore fishing every month of the year. Whether you prefer lure fishing or live bait fishing, Captain Ron can specifically tune your fishing adventure regardless of your skill level.
Here on the First Coast our "big three" species are Redfish, Flounder and Speckled Sea trout. It's not uncommon to catch dozens of these hard fighting fish each trip with a good possibility at scoring what locals label the "Inshore Grand Slam", one or more of each species in one day.
Winter months offer some of the best fishing for redfish and speckled trout.
• We proudly service Georgia including Sapelo Island, Sea Island, Sea Island Georgia, St. Simons Island, Little St. Simons Island, Jekyll Island, Cumberland Island, Brunswick, Darien, and North Florida including Jacksonville, St Augustine and Amelia Island. We are USCG licensed and insured FULL TIME Professional fishing guides and offer our clients a life time of experience and over a decade of fishing full time in Coastal Georgia, North Florida, and the Keys.
• Kingfish Charters, located in beautiful Destin, Florida, has the right trip for every angler at every level of experience. We offer everything from inshore fishing in the back bays to billfish and yellowfin tuna excursions offshore. The most-requested type of fishing is bottom-fishing. The bottom-fishing is excellent 12 months out of the year. These Destin, Florida deep sea charters target a variety of snapper, grouper, amberjack, triggerfish, king mackerel and the seasonal cobia. You can book your next fishing trip over the phone, from our Web site or in person.
Owner and Operator Capt Mike Smith is your host and will be with you every step of the way by assisting you in choosing and then booking a customized Destin fishing trip that meets your needs. It doesn't really matter if you are a beginner or a seasoned angler, they will take care of your every need.
We know your Destin deep sea fishing charter is a considerable investment, but so are the rewards. That is why we offer trips
• Extreme Chaos is an Inshore/Offshore exciting fishing charter services in Orange Beach, Alabama. We offer all types of boating excursions in Orange Beach such as: Inshore Fishing, Offshore Fishing, Nearshore Fishing or top off your Family day with Sunset and Dolphin Cruises in the awesome Waters of Orange Beach, AL.
Make no mistake we are Family Oriented and Please Bring the Kids!
• Southwest Louisiana is well known for having some of the finest inshore and coastal fishing on the Gulf Coast. Nationally heralded as a trophy trout paradise, Calcasieu Lake is one of the Gulf of Mexico's most prolific estuaries. The Calcasieu Estuary, including the Calcasieu River and Ship Channel from Lake Charles to the Gulf of Mexico, offers an unforgettable fishing experience.
The Calcasieu Estuary offer great fishing for the most sought after inshore game fish on the Gulf Coast. Speckled trout, redfish and flounder are the most common inshore species targeted, but plenty of other fish species are abundant as well. Black drum, white trout, tripletail, cobia, spanish and king mackerel, snapper, pompano and sharks can be found along the Southwest Louisiana coastline and near shore oil platforms.