• The Crystal River and Homosassa areas of Citrus County otherwise know as the "Nature Coast" of Florida is a true fisherman's paradise. Three major fresh water spring fed rivers scattered throughout our area discharge right into the Gulf of Mexico creating an estuary that is second to none in the state of Florida.
Gin Clear water and large areas of unspoiled islands, hidden back country coves and miles of untouched creeks are just some of the habitats that anglers from all over the world flock to in search of "World Class" Redfish, Speckled Trout, Grouper, Tarpon, Tripletail, Flounder, Black Drum, Spanish Mackerel, Permit and Pompano to name a few.
• Offshore and Deep Sea Fishing in Jacksonville Fl. We offer trolling and/or bottom fishing for many different species all year long. We can accommodate up to 6 passengers per boat. We have 2 boats in the fleet; both 27 foot center consoles, twin outboards
• It's About to get Ugly!
Get ready for a fun day of fishing and a great day on the water. Each fishing trip will be customized to cater to your needs. We provide you with everything you need to ensure your trip is a success, including rods, reels, tackle, live bait, and even a saltwater fishing license.
* The Keeper Inshore is the most popular package
* The Keeper Inshore is great for all type of anglers
* The Keeper Inshore comes with one Ugly Fishing performance shirt (additional Shirts available for purchase)
* Four to Six hour fishing trip
• The Outer Banks of North Carolina offers some of the best saltwater fishing to be found anywhere. With year round fishing opportunities and multiple fish species, the Outer Banks is a "must fish" are for the saltwater enthusiast.
Thinking of a special fishing trip with friends and family? Have you always wanted the chance to or experience of catching the "Big One"? If so, read the information below on suggested times and tips for fishing the Outer Banks.
• Captain Mike Weaver would like to welcome you to the beautiful gulf coast and invite you to an exciting and rewarding day of fishing. Half day and Full day trips are available. For details check out our rates page.
All skill level of anglers are welcome so don't worry if this is you first time out, with a little practice Captain Mike will have you fishing like a pro for the big one!
The only items you need to bring are Drinks, Snacks, Sunscreen, and a Camera. All Bait, Tackle and License are provided and Fish Cleaning is complimentary.
• Fishing Adventure Charters LLC offers both inshore and offshore fishing charters, specializing in light tackle and fly fishing. Captain Pier Milito is a seasoned fly fishing instructor and fly fishing guide offering fishing charters out of the South West Coast of Florida; Pine Island, Sanibel, Captiva, Punta Gorda, Bokeelia, Everglades City, Everglades 10,000 Islands, Chokoloskee, Flamingo Everglades National Park, and various other parts of the world. Fishing charter location will be determined by the time of year, species of choice, and client location.
Captain Pier Milito can offer guided fishing trips that last just a couple of hours, half day charters, 3/4 day charters, and full day charters. Ecological trips are also offered for those clients not really looking to fish, but just want to get out on the water for an amazing experience! Please contact Captain Pier Milito today in order to discuss or schedule your next fishing trip with Fishing Adventure Charters LLC.
• Galveston fishing in the Bay offers some of the most diverse Texas fishing available for a vast range of species and fishing techniques. The Galveston Bay system is a large healthy bay complex consisting of West Galveston Bay, East Galveston Bay, and Trinity Bay as well as Galveston Bay proper. The Galveston Bay complex boasts the largest jetties in the U.S. and miles of beachfront fishing opportunities. Roaming these waters are three of the state's most sought after game fish including, redfish, speckled trout, and flounder.
Deep sea fishing out of Galveston and Freeport is world class. Our experienced fishing guides will take you offshore fishing on a rod-bending, line screaming experience! You will target many different species of fish including, tuna, kingfish, snapper, grouper, wahoo, dorado and many others. Come see what Galveston offshore fishing is all about. You'll be impressed and return for many years to come!
• Ye Ole Pirate provides all bait, tackle, ice, rods, reels, coolers to keep your catch, as well as the required Florida and/or Georgia fishing licenses. Ye Ole Pirate is licensed in both Florida and Georgia and Captain Steve can take you where the fish are biting. You and your group are hiring the boat, Captain and Mate for the specified charter, for (4) or up to (6) people.
About Ye Ole Pirate - The vessel is a 36 foot, custom built, pleasure fishing boat, birthed in the Historic Downtown Fernandina Harbor Marina. Rods, reels, bait, ice and coolers are all on board and included for use while on your charter. The boat has comfortable and clean inside restoom facilities and a comfortable, enclosed helm station/cabin as well as a comfortable upper deck for those who want to take a break from fishing. With all of the amenities, 'Ye Ole Pirate' is ready to provide every angler all the comfort and convenience you would expect from a fine charter excursion.
• Fishing Charters in Louisiana, Half day charter fishing trips, Full Day Yellowfin Fishing Trips and Overnight Fishing Charters in Louisiana, Offshore Fishing at it's best. Catch yellowfin tuna fishing, blackfin tuna fishing, wahoo fishing, red snapper fishing, mangrove snapper fishing, cobia fishing, marlin fishing, mahi mahi fishing, amberjack fishing, shark fishing and more.
• No matter which Charter you decide Daytona Beach, or New Smyrna, Inshore or Offshore we will show you how to work the bait pods off of the shoals of oyster bars and produce enormous game fish. Better yet, let's spot fish among the open flats and sight cast to our prey. Better even still let's work the docks and structures to see what is lurking beneath the waters and hiding amongst the shadows!
Offshore fishing is reef fishing, deep water fishing , ocean fishing, sea fishing, etc. You'll be sailing in the Dorado, able to comfortably take up to 6 passengers.
• Capt. Chris Sheppard of Shikari Charters, LLC specializes in inshore and near-shore fishing on the emerald coast. Backed with over 17 years of experience.
Specializing in light tackle, fly-fishing, and bow fishing. Our business is to provide you, the client with an experience to remember. From seasoned anglers to new beginners come join Captain Chris Sheppard for a fun and exciting fishing trip on the Emerald Coast.
• We have been fishing this area since 1968 for Tuna, Shark, Bluefish, Bonito, Little Tuny, Dolphin, Spanish Mackerel, Skipjack, Wahoo, Albacore, Marlin, Flounder, Weakfish, Sea bass, Stripers, and Tautog. .
Charter Fishing Trips from four to ten hours are available. The Ocean trips have a max capacity of four people, and the bay trips are best with four, but up to six can be squeezed onto the boat.
Light Tackle Guided Bay Trips out of Brigantine, NJ
Our light tackle trips are usually dependent on tide or sunrise and sunset. Our capacity for these bay trips is 2 or a tight 3
• TROUT - Trout can be caught all year round using live or artificial bait. The best time for gator trout is March through August.
REDFISH - Reds are also caught all year round using live, dead baits, artificial baits and fly. The best time for reds is November through February.
SNOOK - Snook can be caught from March to November on live or artificial baits. Day fishing is good but night fishing the bridge fenders can be very productive this time of year.
FLOUNDER - Flounder can also be caught from March through November with November being the best month. This is when they move out of the backwaters and head out into the ocean.
TARPON - The best time for tarpon is June and July. They migrate north along the coast following schools of bait. They return again in September on their migration south.
Other fish that can be caught are cobia, Spanish mackerel, jack cravelle, mangrove snapper and ladyfish.