• Kenai River
Relax on the meandering pristine waters of the Kenai River, located 114 scenic miles south of Anchorage. The Kenai is world renowned for a fly fishers destination, searching for Rainbow Trout in the 30" plus class. You'll have a choice of running crank baits or bank fishing for Sockeye Salmon, or bait a heavy duty rod for an opportunity at a Coho Salmon or Chinook Salmon...Alaska holds the world record Chinook Salmon, a massive 97lbs. 4oz.
Alaska's Best Guides
Explore the beautiful Kenai and Kasilof Rivers with knowledgeable, friendly, and professional guides who have a passion for bringing Alaska's fishing and splendor to you...This is an adventure of a lifetime.
• Saltwater: We have an advantage over inland locations by also having the North Pacific's bounty of seafood, ranging from bottom fish to shellfish, which also makes for first class dining while with us, for which we have all the proper gear on hand. Throughout the summer months, the fish that abound in our area are: Halibut, Ling Cod, Sea Bass, Yellow-Eye, Red Snapper, Flounder, Greenling, and whatever strays from North Pacific waters!
Freshwater: You would be hard pressed to find a place where the fishing is better than it is here. At our fishing spots, both along the stream banks and at the estuaries, the salmon abound by the thousands and you do not have to compete to find your own friendly nooks. It is not uncommon for guests to catch their daily-limit for each species targeted. (A guest freezer and waxed airline boxes are available for those who want to take all or part of their catch home.) Catch-&-Release is also popular for those who just love to fish and fish and fish!
• From first-time anglers to advanced casting experts, We can have you on the water and catching fish in no time!
With a myriad of excellent flowing waters within an hours reach of home-base, Boyne City, I will keep my finger on the pulse of which river has what hatch going on at various times of the year - taking the guess work out of your valuable time on the water.
I am very excited to represent and to be one of a few select guides in northern Michigan with an ADIPOSE FLOW. This is a 2013 low profile model drift boat in jet black. Be one of the first to see and float in what many guides are looking for in a drift boat for Michigan waters.
• These trips are not easy but they provide a level of satisfaction that is hard to match. Our waters are typically crystal clear and sight fishing to salmon as well as rainbow is typical. Top-water mousing and wogging is a summer long expectation. Our waters range from medium sized to small and all offer the perfect character for fly-fishing. Braids, back channels, springs, gravel bars. You name it and we have it typically from the top to the bottom.
Fly in to a remote Wilderness Lake set up the rafts for a 5 to 14 day river raft. No guides on this one. We provide the big gear and coordinate the logistics. We spend months before preparing you for the journey with river information, phone calls and recommendations. We already selected the river based on your skill set, your goals, your time frame. We do best when you don't want to sandwich your trip into a sunday to saturday "five day fishing week". 10 days, 12 days, 14 days-no problem. You already paid for the flight into t
• Steelhead, Salmon, and Trout have been our main fishing targets. We have been doing great on the Pere Marquette, Manistee, and Muskegon Rivers for steelhead.
Our guided fishing trips are all inclusive. All gear, tackle and flies are provided. We offer light spinning tackle, centerpin, and baitcaster fishing for fall and winter steelhead. We provide quality Raven light tackle, and fly fishing equipment. All rods, reels, tippet, leaders are provided. What ever you may need for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth Bass.
We have custom 18' Headwater Jet Boats & Hyde Drift Boats. These boats are top notch, clean, spacious, and above all comfortable. Heaters are included during the winter months. We guide year round for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth on Michigan's finest rivers! (231) 519-7348
• Guided Spinning Trips are our forte. We use a variety of traditional and "Outside of the box" spinning techniques with the use of Bait, Lures and EVEN FLIES all on Ultralight tackle! Proven tactics to increase your chances hooking into some of the most beautiful trout around.
Guided Fly Trips will primarily be using nymphs and streamers. There's nothing like a fish hammering a streamer, the takes are quite exhilarating. All the flies we use are hand tied by our staff or by one of our local expert fly tying friends
• Upstate Guide Service provides safe, enjoyable and successful stream, river and lake fly fishing trips for beginners to advanced throughout Upstate New York. From the storied trout streams of the Catskills, to the picturesque Finger Lakes and Adirondack backcountry...UGS is an experienced, insured and licensed professional expert guide service!
• Providing full day float or wade trips for 1 or 2 anglers. All float or wade trips include lunches, non-alcoholic beverages, transportation, flies and terminal tackle. Gear rentals can be arranged but are not included. Fishing licenses are not included.
Scott Vollmer Outfitting, LLC is also a dealer for Canyon Coolers. Call for product availability.
• Whether you're a dry fly aficionado, a beginning angler, or somewhere in between, we have the fishing vacation that you're looking for. Land of the Giants, the Missouri River, Canyon Ferry Lake, Holter Lake, Hauser Lake, and Lake Helena are some of the waters we offer trips on!
• What sets us apart is our thirty plus years of experience in the region and the relationships we have established across the industry.
List of services we provide to our customers -- Kokanee / Trout, Salmon, Steelhead and Striper fishing $200 per person. Two person minimum, and four person maximum, booking.
Be sure to ask about group discounts and special offers for Military Veterans.
Each trip is eight beautiful hours on the water, or until everyone catches a limit.
• The streams of the upper San Juan are not at ALL like the San Juan in New Mexico. These unspoiled rivers and creeks start just miles above where we will be fishing. The 10,000-foot peaks that are still packed with snow in July feed these intimate rivers on their way to the Navajo Reservoir and then the Tail water section of the San Juan that everyone knows. Some of the many streams that we are permitted on through the San Juan National Forest are the West Fork and East Fork of the San Juan, Quartz Creek, Wolf Creek, Turkey Creek, The Upper Piedra, and the Rio Blanco. These streams are great for beginners and experienced anglers alike. As your PAGOSA SPRINGS FLY FISHING GUIDE we will access most of the fishing areas on foot or on a 4 wheeler. The fish average 8 – 15 inches and are eager for dry flies and dropper rigs. Small steams will often give the beginner fly fisherman many more opportunities to hook fish on the dry fly.
• The San Juan River lies in Northern New Mexico and is one of the most renowned
tail - waters in the country. This outstanding fishery was created by the construction
of Navajo Damn in 1962. The dam is 400 feet high and 3/4 of a mile long, the water released at the base of the dam is consistently around 41 - 42 degrees. Perfect trout habitat! The management of the New Mexico Fish and Game and the New Mexico State Park system has created and maintained this outstanding fishery. The first 3.75 miles of river below the damn has been given the designation of "QUALITY WATER". The Quality Waters offer some of the most consistent fishing conditions, with fish averaging between 16 - 18 inches! Fish this size would be considered a trophy on any other river. Recent studies have shown that the river is supporting 15,000 fish a mile, through the Quality Waters.
• Colorado, the Rocky Mountains, and the Gunnison valley is home to a lot of great fishing opportunities and Sport Fish Colorado is composed of very experienced Colorado fishing guides who spend hundreds of days a year on the water and know how to take advantage of these fishing opportunities.
• Proudly outfitting year round, 5280 Angler offers walk & wade fly fishing adventures! While helping to create lasting memories on Colorado's gorgeous public water destinations, we aim to provide safe, enjoyable, and quality experiences for all anglers, regardless of ability. Guide-to-angler ratio never exceeds 1:3. Our professional guides are first aid and CPR certified, and they're the kind of genuinely friendly people with whom you'll enjoy sharing a day on the river.