• These trips are not easy but they provide a level of satisfaction that is hard to match. Our waters are typically crystal clear and sight fishing to salmon as well as rainbow is typical. Top-water mousing and wogging is a summer long expectation. Our waters range from medium sized to small and all offer the perfect character for fly-fishing. Braids, back channels, springs, gravel bars. You name it and we have it typically from the top to the bottom.
Fly in to a remote Wilderness Lake set up the rafts for a 5 to 14 day river raft. No guides on this one. We provide the big gear and coordinate the logistics. We spend months before preparing you for the journey with river information, phone calls and recommendations. We already selected the river based on your skill set, your goals, your time frame. We do best when you don't want to sandwich your trip into a sunday to saturday "five day fishing week". 10 days, 12 days, 14 days-no problem. You already paid for the flight into t
• Kenai River
Relax on the meandering pristine waters of the Kenai River, located 114 scenic miles south of Anchorage. The Kenai is world renowned for a fly fishers destination, searching for Rainbow Trout in the 30" plus class. You'll have a choice of running crank baits or bank fishing for Sockeye Salmon, or bait a heavy duty rod for an opportunity at a Coho Salmon or Chinook Salmon...Alaska holds the world record Chinook Salmon, a massive 97lbs. 4oz.
Alaska's Best Guides
Explore the beautiful Kenai and Kasilof Rivers with knowledgeable, friendly, and professional guides who have a passion for bringing Alaska's fishing and splendor to you...This is an adventure of a lifetime.
• From first-time anglers to advanced casting experts, We can have you on the water and catching fish in no time!
With a myriad of excellent flowing waters within an hours reach of home-base, Boyne City, I will keep my finger on the pulse of which river has what hatch going on at various times of the year - taking the guess work out of your valuable time on the water.
I am very excited to represent and to be one of a few select guides in northern Michigan with an ADIPOSE FLOW. This is a 2013 low profile model drift boat in jet black. Be one of the first to see and float in what many guides are looking for in a drift boat for Michigan waters.
• Guided Spinning Trips are our forte. We use a variety of traditional and "Outside of the box" spinning techniques with the use of Bait, Lures and EVEN FLIES all on Ultralight tackle! Proven tactics to increase your chances hooking into some of the most beautiful trout around.
Guided Fly Trips will primarily be using nymphs and streamers. There's nothing like a fish hammering a streamer, the takes are quite exhilarating. All the flies we use are hand tied by our staff or by one of our local expert fly tying friends
• Saltwater: We have an advantage over inland locations by also having the North Pacific's bounty of seafood, ranging from bottom fish to shellfish, which also makes for first class dining while with us, for which we have all the proper gear on hand. Throughout the summer months, the fish that abound in our area are: Halibut, Ling Cod, Sea Bass, Yellow-Eye, Red Snapper, Flounder, Greenling, and whatever strays from North Pacific waters!
Freshwater: You would be hard pressed to find a place where the fishing is better than it is here. At our fishing spots, both along the stream banks and at the estuaries, the salmon abound by the thousands and you do not have to compete to find your own friendly nooks. It is not uncommon for guests to catch their daily-limit for each species targeted. (A guest freezer and waxed airline boxes are available for those who want to take all or part of their catch home.) Catch-&-Release is also popular for those who just love to fish and fish and fish!
• Steelhead, Salmon, and Trout have been our main fishing targets. We have been doing great on the Pere Marquette, Manistee, and Muskegon Rivers for steelhead.
Our guided fishing trips are all inclusive. All gear, tackle and flies are provided. We offer light spinning tackle, centerpin, and baitcaster fishing for fall and winter steelhead. We provide quality Raven light tackle, and fly fishing equipment. All rods, reels, tippet, leaders are provided. What ever you may need for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth Bass.
We have custom 18' Headwater Jet Boats & Hyde Drift Boats. These boats are top notch, clean, spacious, and above all comfortable. Heaters are included during the winter months. We guide year round for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth on Michigan's finest rivers! (231) 519-7348
• Providing full day float or wade trips for 1 or 2 anglers. All float or wade trips include lunches, non-alcoholic beverages, transportation, flies and terminal tackle. Gear rentals can be arranged but are not included. Fishing licenses are not included.
Scott Vollmer Outfitting, LLC is also a dealer for Canyon Coolers. Call for product availability.
• Let us help you with everything from all inclusive lodges to great inexpensive cabins and B&B's.
Lodging is arguably one of most difficult aspects of planning your Montana fly fishing vacation. We've spent over a decade working with the best lodging options in the area. Let us help you with everything from all inclusive lodges to great inexpensive cabins and B&B's. Our all inclusive lodging packages are our most popular and best way to incorporate all of your lodging, dining and guide services into one convenient Montana fly fishing package. View the many options below to learn more.
• A Missouri River fishing trip is a truly unbelievable home for trout below Holter Lake through the town of Craig and downstream to Cascade, Montana
It boasted the highest trout population in the state of Montana in 2012 with over 8,000 fish per mile and 20″ fish are common. Obviously, chances of having a good day while Missouri River fishing are high. Not only are the fish numerous, but like most tailwaters the Missouri river is abundant in aquatic bug life, making for exceptional sight and dry fly fishing. We offer this trip only during the best fishing time of the year which is from April until early July and then again in late September into November.
The Missouri river fishing techniques are much different than most freestones so having the right flies and fly fishing guides is a must. The Missouri river is an unbelievable home for trout below Holter Lake through the town of Craig and downstream to Cascade, Montana. This stretch of water has every possible type of fishing f
• Fishing from a drift boat or raft on a big river is truly a western fly fishing experience that every angler should enjoy.
Southwest Montana offers some spectacular rivers that can only be fully appreciated from a drift boat or raft. Our guide staff have spent years learning the hundreds of miles of river we float in order to find our anglers the best fishing available. We recommend these trips for anglers of all experience levels.
There's just something about standing in the water fly fishing that brings it back to what it's all about.
Our Walk Wade fly fishing trips take place on a number of rivers including locations in Yellowstone Park, local area spring creeks and some special "No-Tell-Um" Creeks. We recommend these trips for anglers with more than beginner level experience as the casting and mending techniques needed are a bit more advanced.
• When time is of the essence or you just want to expose a beginner to the great sport of fly fishing our Half-day trips are a perfect solution.
We encourage anglers to enjoy as much fishing as possible, but sometimes lack of time gets the better of us. Our Half-day trips are a great solution. There is so much water in our backyard we can usually be fishing in just minutes. Take advantage of a 4 hour float or walk wade trip even if you just have a part of the day. This is great way to introduce beginner anglers to the sport as well as enjoy some quality time on the water.
• We fish for Brown's, Rainbows, and Brookies on the famous Au Sable River known as the Trophy Waters out of Mio, MI. Streamer's, Dry's, and Nymphs are all on the menu daily. we supply rods, fly's, leaders and fish out of a Hyde Driftboat. Comfortable and safe. Call early for prime dates which are May & June and end of August thru September (Prime time fishing!) depending on waters temps and water levels in late Summer.
We are a full service accomplished guide service offering full and half day guided flyfishing trips on the famous Au Sable River in Mio, MI.
We supply leaders & all my own hand tied flies at no cost if you don't have your own.
Full day 1 or 2 people $400.00 to include shore lunch and only done in May & June.
Half day 1 or 2 people $300.00 to include snacks and water
I guide from Burtons Landing Grayling to Cummins Flats in Mio Trophy Waters.
Call to book your appt September to April 313-291-2914, May to September call 989-873-6547 or davis5988@(url removed)
• Proudly outfitting year round, 5280 Angler offers walk & wade fly fishing adventures! While helping to create lasting memories on Colorado's gorgeous public water destinations, we aim to provide safe, enjoyable, and quality experiences for all anglers, regardless of ability. Guide-to-angler ratio never exceeds 1:3. Our professional guides are first aid and CPR certified, and they're the kind of genuinely friendly people with whom you'll enjoy sharing a day on the river.
• The Bighorn is an excellent tailwater fishery with 1500 trout over 12 inches per mile. You can expect to catch many rainbows in the 16"-18" range, a couple browns up to 20" and if you're lucky you might catch a cutthroat or two. Of course we break the 24" mark on all species a few times during the season... you never know what you're gonna tie into!
Dry fly fishing is our favorite thing to do and most of the time the trout are willing to eat on the surface. But we're not afraid to get down and dirty with nymph rigs when the hatches don't cooperate.
We are a small guide service which gives us the opportunity to custom tailor your fishing trip whether you're a beginner, novice, or experienced angler. As a result of this we operate on about 70% return clientele and referrals. We live in Thermopolis and offer trips year-round.
• Colorado, the Rocky Mountains, and the Gunnison valley is home to a lot of great fishing opportunities and Sport Fish Colorado is composed of very experienced Colorado fishing guides who spend hundreds of days a year on the water and know how to take advantage of these fishing opportunities.
• Montana Fish Man Outfitting wants you to come fly fishing the Madison River or spin fishing the Madison River with us on your next adventure to Ennis Montana! The Madison River is our home water and the river we guide float trips on most frequently. The draw of fly fishing also takes us many other places in the state of Montana. In addition to fly fishing float trips and guide service on the Madison River. The Missouri River, Yellowstone River, and Ruby River are just a few of the rivers that hold sway over the direction of our trucks and selection of our flies. Although we love fly fishing the Madison River, Montana Fish Man Outfitting lives, eats, and sleeps fishing and I pride myself in being knowledgable and proficient in all aspects of fishing. As much as we would love to teach fly fishing to everyone, we also know not everyone wants to fly fish. We want to share our passion and knowledge for angling as much as possible.