• The Crystal River and Homosassa areas of Citrus County otherwise know as the "Nature Coast" of Florida is a true fisherman's paradise. Three major fresh water spring fed rivers scattered throughout our area discharge right into the Gulf of Mexico creating an estuary that is second to none in the state of Florida.
Gin Clear water and large areas of unspoiled islands, hidden back country coves and miles of untouched creeks are just some of the habitats that anglers from all over the world flock to in search of "World Class" Redfish, Speckled Trout, Grouper, Tarpon, Tripletail, Flounder, Black Drum, Spanish Mackerel, Permit and Pompano to name a few.
• We fish the Neuse River and Pamlico Sound for speckled seatrout, redfish, striper, flounder, giant red drum,bass, crappie, perch, bream and shad trips and the Crystal Coast for false albacore, bonito, bluefish, cobia, sharks and giant red drum on both fly or light tackle.
• Fly fishing or light tackle fishing the flats of Southwest Texas. We fish the waters from Matagorda Bay, to the Upper Laguna Madre. Launch locations include; Rockport, TX, Port O'Connor, TX, Port Aransas, TX, Corpus Christi, TX, Baffin Bay, TX, etc.
We offer full or half day trips, as well as stay and fish or all inclusive packages.
• Come enjoy the coast bend of Texas and fish with light tackle in the bay by anchor, drift, and wading for trout, red fish, black drum, sheep head, and flounder. October is a great time to drift and throw top waters for reds and trout all day ;
• It's About to get Ugly!
Get ready for a fun day of fishing and a great day on the water. Each fishing trip will be customized to cater to your needs. We provide you with everything you need to ensure your trip is a success, including rods, reels, tackle, live bait, and even a saltwater fishing license.
* The Keeper Inshore is the most popular package
* The Keeper Inshore is great for all type of anglers
* The Keeper Inshore comes with one Ugly Fishing performance shirt (additional Shirts available for purchase)
* Four to Six hour fishing trip
• Galveston fishing in the Bay offers some of the most diverse Texas fishing available for a vast range of species and fishing techniques. The Galveston Bay system is a large healthy bay complex consisting of West Galveston Bay, East Galveston Bay, and Trinity Bay as well as Galveston Bay proper. The Galveston Bay complex boasts the largest jetties in the U.S. and miles of beachfront fishing opportunities. Roaming these waters are three of the state's most sought after game fish including, redfish, speckled trout, and flounder.
Deep sea fishing out of Galveston and Freeport is world class. Our experienced fishing guides will take you offshore fishing on a rod-bending, line screaming experience! You will target many different species of fish including, tuna, kingfish, snapper, grouper, wahoo, dorado and many others. Come see what Galveston offshore fishing is all about. You'll be impressed and return for many years to come!
• Captain Mike Weaver would like to welcome you to the beautiful gulf coast and invite you to an exciting and rewarding day of fishing. Half day and Full day trips are available. For details check out our rates page.
All skill level of anglers are welcome so don't worry if this is you first time out, with a little practice Captain Mike will have you fishing like a pro for the big one!
The only items you need to bring are Drinks, Snacks, Sunscreen, and a Camera. All Bait, Tackle and License are provided and Fish Cleaning is complimentary.
• Fly fishing in New Orleans drives our passion, from tying flies in the shop to sight casting on the Louisiana Marsh. Fly fishing for redfish is about the challenge of lining up everything perfectly to pull in the fish we pursue. Spotting the fish, moving into position, casting the fly. We do our best to put you on the fish and maneuver into the best position for your cast.
Understanding the habits of redfish is crucial and the body language of the fish reveals best how to present the fly. Patience is key to our work - we want to serve you and watch as your passion for sightcasting grows. The Southern Fly is a place for beginners to learn and for seasoned anglers to continue doing what they love.
• No matter which Charter you decide Daytona Beach, or New Smyrna, Inshore or Offshore we will show you how to work the bait pods off of the shoals of oyster bars and produce enormous game fish. Better yet, let's spot fish among the open flats and sight cast to our prey. Better even still let's work the docks and structures to see what is lurking beneath the waters and hiding amongst the shadows!
Offshore fishing is reef fishing, deep water fishing , ocean fishing, sea fishing, etc. You'll be sailing in the Dorado, able to comfortably take up to 6 passengers.
• You and your party will explore the world renowned waters of Charlotte Harbor, Pine Island Sound and Matlacha Pass. These waters are home to many prized game fish such as Tarpon, Snook, Redfish, Grouper, Trout and More.