• Saltwater: We have an advantage over inland locations by also having the North Pacific's bounty of seafood, ranging from bottom fish to shellfish, which also makes for first class dining while with us, for which we have all the proper gear on hand. Throughout the summer months, the fish that abound in our area are: Halibut, Ling Cod, Sea Bass, Yellow-Eye, Red Snapper, Flounder, Greenling, and whatever strays from North Pacific waters!
Freshwater: You would be hard pressed to find a place where the fishing is better than it is here. At our fishing spots, both along the stream banks and at the estuaries, the salmon abound by the thousands and you do not have to compete to find your own friendly nooks. It is not uncommon for guests to catch their daily-limit for each species targeted. (A guest freezer and waxed airline boxes are available for those who want to take all or part of their catch home.) Catch-&-Release is also popular for those who just love to fish and fish and fish!
• Offshore and Deep Sea Fishing in Jacksonville Fl. We offer trolling and/or bottom fishing for many different species all year long. We can accommodate up to 6 passengers per boat. We have 2 boats in the fleet; both 27 foot center consoles, twin outboards
• You and your party will explore the world renowned waters of Charlotte Harbor, Pine Island Sound and Matlacha Pass. These waters are home to many prized game fish such as Tarpon, Snook, Redfish, Grouper, Trout and More.
• Fishing Adventure Charters LLC offers both inshore and offshore fishing charters, specializing in light tackle and fly fishing. Captain Pier Milito is a seasoned fly fishing instructor and fly fishing guide offering fishing charters out of the South West Coast of Florida; Pine Island, Sanibel, Captiva, Punta Gorda, Bokeelia, Everglades City, Everglades 10,000 Islands, Chokoloskee, Flamingo Everglades National Park, and various other parts of the world. Fishing charter location will be determined by the time of year, species of choice, and client location.
Captain Pier Milito can offer guided fishing trips that last just a couple of hours, half day charters, 3/4 day charters, and full day charters. Ecological trips are also offered for those clients not really looking to fish, but just want to get out on the water for an amazing experience! Please contact Captain Pier Milito today in order to discuss or schedule your next fishing trip with Fishing Adventure Charters LLC.
• Galveston fishing in the Bay offers some of the most diverse Texas fishing available for a vast range of species and fishing techniques. The Galveston Bay system is a large healthy bay complex consisting of West Galveston Bay, East Galveston Bay, and Trinity Bay as well as Galveston Bay proper. The Galveston Bay complex boasts the largest jetties in the U.S. and miles of beachfront fishing opportunities. Roaming these waters are three of the state's most sought after game fish including, redfish, speckled trout, and flounder.
Deep sea fishing out of Galveston and Freeport is world class. Our experienced fishing guides will take you offshore fishing on a rod-bending, line screaming experience! You will target many different species of fish including, tuna, kingfish, snapper, grouper, wahoo, dorado and many others. Come see what Galveston offshore fishing is all about. You'll be impressed and return for many years to come!
• Ye Ole Pirate provides all bait, tackle, ice, rods, reels, coolers to keep your catch, as well as the required Florida and/or Georgia fishing licenses. Ye Ole Pirate is licensed in both Florida and Georgia and Captain Steve can take you where the fish are biting. You and your group are hiring the boat, Captain and Mate for the specified charter, for (4) or up to (6) people.
About Ye Ole Pirate - The vessel is a 36 foot, custom built, pleasure fishing boat, birthed in the Historic Downtown Fernandina Harbor Marina. Rods, reels, bait, ice and coolers are all on board and included for use while on your charter. The boat has comfortable and clean inside restoom facilities and a comfortable, enclosed helm station/cabin as well as a comfortable upper deck for those who want to take a break from fishing. With all of the amenities, 'Ye Ole Pirate' is ready to provide every angler all the comfort and convenience you would expect from a fine charter excursion.
• Choosing a trip depends on many factors, including time of year and other conditions that dictate where and how far we must run to reach fish. Be sure to contact me to discuss fishing opportunities and the best trip to accomplish the goal of catching fish and enjoying the day.
• Fishing Charters in Louisiana, Half day charter fishing trips, Full Day Yellowfin Fishing Trips and Overnight Fishing Charters in Louisiana, Offshore Fishing at it's best. Catch yellowfin tuna fishing, blackfin tuna fishing, wahoo fishing, red snapper fishing, mangrove snapper fishing, cobia fishing, marlin fishing, mahi mahi fishing, amberjack fishing, shark fishing and more.
• No matter which Charter you decide Daytona Beach, or New Smyrna, Inshore or Offshore we will show you how to work the bait pods off of the shoals of oyster bars and produce enormous game fish. Better yet, let's spot fish among the open flats and sight cast to our prey. Better even still let's work the docks and structures to see what is lurking beneath the waters and hiding amongst the shadows!
Offshore fishing is reef fishing, deep water fishing , ocean fishing, sea fishing, etc. You'll be sailing in the Dorado, able to comfortably take up to 6 passengers.
• Capt. Chris Sheppard of Shikari Charters, LLC specializes in inshore and near-shore fishing on the emerald coast. Backed with over 17 years of experience.
Specializing in light tackle, fly-fishing, and bow fishing. Our business is to provide you, the client with an experience to remember. From seasoned anglers to new beginners come join Captain Chris Sheppard for a fun and exciting fishing trip on the Emerald Coast.
• Fish the inshore, near-shore, and offshore waters of the Treasure Coast with experienced Captain Mark Rosen. Using two top-of-the-line boats, you can enjoy either the grass flats and scenic river cruises or bottom fish the many reefs of Florida for Snapper and Grouper or even go trolling for big game fish like Sailfish! Our boats feature all the latest advancements in electronic navigation and safety equipment so you can rest at ease, fully enjoying the whole experience. Port Saint Lucie Fishing Charters boasts the region's top quality fishing charter year-round and even handles all the fishing licenses, bait, and tackle. We offer great pricing and even family discounts and safety device for the kids!
• TROUT - Trout can be caught all year round using live or artificial bait. The best time for gator trout is March through August.
REDFISH - Reds are also caught all year round using live, dead baits, artificial baits and fly. The best time for reds is November through February.
SNOOK - Snook can be caught from March to November on live or artificial baits. Day fishing is good but night fishing the bridge fenders can be very productive this time of year.
FLOUNDER - Flounder can also be caught from March through November with November being the best month. This is when they move out of the backwaters and head out into the ocean.
TARPON - The best time for tarpon is June and July. They migrate north along the coast following schools of bait. They return again in September on their migration south.
Other fish that can be caught are cobia, Spanish mackerel, jack cravelle, mangrove snapper and ladyfish.
• DOTTIE JO CHARTER SERVICE now offers a 26 ft inshore boat to fish back bay fishing. Now it time to book back bay fishing trip for the fall. the fish you will catch are white trout , speckled trout, flounder and red fish and a number of other fish. the boat will be on a trailer and can be move to a location near you.
We Specialize in Family Fishing Trips.
• Cool Change Charters and Captain Joe Nash offer a variety of Gulf Shores and Orange Beach fishing charters, both deep sea and inshore. The 46ft Cool Change was custom built for charter fishing and holds up to 17 passengers, or 15 people fishing comfortably! Bring the whole gang, and let's go fishing!