• An 8-hour inshore trip allows ultimate flexibility. We will head to Block Island, where you can fish all day for the species you choose, using a variety of bait, tackle and techniques. Or, you can have the best of both worlds, by spending part of the day fishing for Stripers or Blues, and still have time to do some bottom fishing for Fluke, Sea Bass, Blackfish (Tautog), or Scup. The choice is yours! Check web site for other trips available.
• We fish the Neuse River and Pamlico Sound for speckled seatrout, redfish, striper, flounder, giant red drum,bass, crappie, perch, bream and shad trips and the Crystal Coast for false albacore, bonito, bluefish, cobia, sharks and giant red drum on both fly or light tackle.
• Guiding Western Long Island Sound since 1989, Connecticut Island Outfitters specializes in fly and light tackle fishing, primarily in shallow salt water along the shoreline and islands off the Western Connecticut coast. The many reefs and rips that form along this tidal area offer prime fly casting to Striped Bass, Bluefish, and other species depending on the season, such as False Albacore and Bonito. Acres of skinny flats offer anglers the opportunity to sight-cast to fish in as little as a foot of water, and draw ferocious strikes off the surface.
Our Charter season begins in May and continues steadily into November, 7 days a week. High quality, top brand tackle is provided for fly fishing or a light tackle adventure, but we encourage you to bring your favorite rod/reel combo. An 8 or a 9 weight fly rod is best, and sinking lines are the most productive.
• What sets us apart is our thirty plus years of experience in the region and the relationships we have established across the industry.
List of services we provide to our customers -- Kokanee / Trout, Salmon, Steelhead and Striper fishing $200 per person. Two person minimum, and four person maximum, booking.
Be sure to ask about group discounts and special offers for Military Veterans.
Each trip is eight beautiful hours on the water, or until everyone catches a limit.
• "Every cast is a new adventure!" Capt. Chadwick Ferrell
Join "Fish On!" Guided Tours, East TN Premier Guide Service. Located on the Tennessee and Clinch rivers. Est. 1998. As seen on "Live at Five" ,"Allstar Cast" and featured in Tennessee Sportsman magazine. Member: Knoxville Chamber Of Commerce in 2007. Your guide has over 25 years exp. as a LOCAL, sponsored/pro angler. We are a FULL TIME guide service, targeting ALL east Tennessee species: Trophy Striper, Trout, Catfish, Bass, Crappie, White bass, Sauger and Muskey. We fish ALL year round. .Great Gift Idea! Gift Certificates available. Book Today! Check us out at (url removed). Contact : USCG Certified, Captain Chadwick Ferrell, 865-455-0412 Thank You and Tight Lines .
• All the tackle, rods, reels, lures, etc. are provided. Your fish will be cleaned at the end of your trip and placed into bags. Other suggestions that may make your day on the water more enjoyable:
New York Fishing License
Soft soled shoes
Hat or visor
Clothes for the season. Lake Ontario water temps generally cool the air down especially during the spring months.
Rain gear if rain is in the forecast.
Snacks or food. We have a refrigerator to keep lunches fresh.
Cooler for transporting your catch home at the end of the day.
Beverages of choice. (Please, no glass containers)
• Captain David Blinken is Coast Guard licensed and a certified casting instructor from the Federation of Fly Fishers.
He has been flyfishing for over 30 years, most of which were spent on the south shore of Long Island's now fabled waters.
Captain Blinken will guide you to the hot spots and assist you in having a most pleasurable fishing experience.
So whether you're fishing for Bluefish or Bonito, Striped Bass or False Albacore, come stretch a line with NORTH FLATS GUIDING.
• I run a 22' Seahawk fine tuned for fishing perfectly capable of providing you and your family and friends with a spectacular day on the water.
Fishing pursuits have long championed this extremely well built Seahawk as the most comfortable, smooth riding, spacious and stable fishing platform in its class.
It's powered by a Yamaha 250hp 4-stroke motor which allows me to get to the fishing areas and return quickly and safely. A Yamaha 8hp and Minn Kota electric motors, both with auto pilots are in place for trolling. Electronics include a Furuno 585 digital sounder, a Lowrance LCX38cHD GPS/sounder with topo maps, XM satellite radio, VHF radio. For deep water trolling, 4 Scotty electric downriggers wired thru a Pro-Troll Black Box for positive ion control. Top water fishing, a 7' Riviera mast and planer board system.
• We have been fishing this area since 1968 for Tuna, Shark, Bluefish, Bonito, Little Tuny, Dolphin, Spanish Mackerel, Skipjack, Wahoo, Albacore, Marlin, Flounder, Weakfish, Sea bass, Stripers, and Tautog. .
Charter Fishing Trips from four to ten hours are available. The Ocean trips have a max capacity of four people, and the bay trips are best with four, but up to six can be squeezed onto the boat.
Light Tackle Guided Bay Trips out of Brigantine, NJ
Our light tackle trips are usually dependent on tide or sunrise and sunset. Our capacity for these bay trips is 2 or a tight 3
• We offer 1/2, 3/4 and full days. Twilight and Night trips. Inshore or Offshore fishing for Cod, Striped Bass, Blues, Fluke, Sea Bass, Scup, Blacks, Bonito, Mahi-Mahi, Shark, and Tuna. Combination fishing trips can be easily arranged for you. Expert anglers, novice fishermen, or family trips are all welcome.
• njoy a day on the Chesapeake Bay catching your own live Maryland Blue Crabs.
Come on aboard and enjoy a combined Crabbing and Fishing trip.
Our morning crabbing will be done with commercial style "Trotline" for the Maryland Blue Crab and dipping your limit.
All Equipment, line, bait and one person license will be provided.
We can include bottom fishing if time and energy permits. During the summer months we enjoy great bottom fishing for Perch, Spot, and Hardhead.