• Small Mouth Bass are more than plentiful and average around 1lb. Rainbow Trout reach the 20″ mark. All poles and tackle are provided unless you choose to fly fish, in which case you are welcome to bring your own. This is often combined with catching the Mighty White Sturgeon. Fish for the mighty Sturgeon, which reaches lengths in the Snake River of 10 feet or more, and after an hour of reeling you start to wonder who has who! While your guide keeps an eye on the sturgeon rod, you can pass the time by catching trout and bass.
Snake River Adventures offers you a chance to fish for the plentiful A-run Steelhead of the Snake and Salmon Rivers. The A-run Steelhead average 6 to 8 pounds.
We offer different techniques to accommodate your steelhead fishing abilities. We can troll bait and plugs or drift bait; whichever suits you best. Top quality rods and reels are used and we provide all bait and tackle.
• We offer a wide variety of jet boat fishing trips on the Snake River and in Hells Canyon. Our experienced guides are specialists at targeting a number of different species of game fish including steelhead, chinook salmon, smallmouth bass, sturgeon, rainbow trout, and catfish.
All of our trips are formed around the guests and what type of fishing they prefer. With our comfortable covered boats and wide variety of fishing adventures there is sure to be something for the whole family to enjoy at Happy Hooker Fishing!
• Don't you need a day filled with fishing, spectacular scenery, rushing white water rapids in the Wild Section on the Snake River, and some goods laughs with family, friends, or coworkers? We love fishing and we would love to spend a day with you fishing at the South Entrance of Hells Canyon. Hells Canyon offers a wide variety of species. All charters begin and end at the Hells Canyon Creek Visitor Center, 1⁄2 mile below Hells Canyon Dam.
The Snake River in Hells Canyon is considered one of the premier Steelhead runs in the Pacific Northwest. Steelhead fishing charters start 1 mile below Hells Canyon Dam at the south entrance of Hells Canyon. Our captains have developed an extensive knowledge about the best fishing techniques, navigation of the Wild Section of the Snake River in Hells Canyon, and will share narration of the canyon history. The peak season for Steelhead fishing at the south entrance of Hells Canyon is the middle of November to the middle of December.
• Fishing and hiking opportunities abound, rainbow and cutthroat trout are the fish choice whether you prefer casting a spinner in the ripples or fly fishing in the side streams. You will enjoy many short walks to pictographs and old homesteads where your guides will share tales of adventure of the first river men, pioneers, miners and native Americans.
• Our Western Washington charter & sport fishing trips are approximately 6-8 hours in length. We provide all the gear, tackle, boat, bait, and fuel. The only items you need to provide is a Washington State fishing license (for either freshwater or saltwater, depending on where we fish), a sack lunch and make sure you dress for the weather. All anglers meet us at the water at either the dock or near the boat launch.
If you are an experienced angler or a first time angler, we will work hard to ensure you are successful and have a memorable day on the water. Our guides are fully licensed and maintain current captains license with the United States Coast Guard. We share our knowledge with you and explain what we are doing and why. Our captains are happy to answer your questions during your trip.
• Always Catchin' is a fully license and insured Guide Service providing Salmon, Steelhead and Sturgeon fishing trips on the Columbia and Willamette Rivers year round, from Portland to the John Day River. Guided Fishing Trips make great gifts and an excellent adventure for family and friends.
• Everything you will need to go fishing is provided. species available are Columbia river Spring Chinook salmon, Columbia river trophy walleye fishing, Columbia river keeper sturgeon fishing, Trophy Oversive Sturgeon, summer walleye fishing and don't forget to book a trip Columbia River fishing guides offer the trophy Fall Chinook salmon in the lower Columbia River or Hanford Reach.
I offer full day trips and half day trips. Half day trips for spring and fall Chinook salmon fishing on the Columbia River.
we offer full day or half day trips and combo trips. Many species can be mixed and matched to take full advantage of your guided fishing trip.
The Columbia River Fishery is one of the most diverse fisheries in the northwest. All in the same body of water you can fish for Chinook Salmon, Coho Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Steelhead, Shad, Sturgeon, Walleye and a number of other fish.
• Mr. Muskie Charters is located on Lake St. Clair in Southeast Michigan near Detroit. We specialize in the fishing of Monster Esox/Muskelunge better known as the Monster Muskie/Musky on Lake St. Clair. Along with our Muskie fishing we also offer Bass fishing, Walleye fishing, Sturgeon fishing and Perch fishing charters! We also offer Sunset Cruises for those who don't fish.
• If you're looking for the BEST, most competitive pricing for an exciting fishing adventure with an expert guide, quality equipment, and your choice of fishing venue… You've found it! Steel Dreams Guide Service offers fishing adventures on a new state of the art 24' Willie Predator sled, or a peaceful day of drift-fishing through panoramic scenery on a 20' drift boat. Experience Washington's premier rivers – the Snake, Columbia or Grande Rondé! Whether your appetite is for salmon, steelhead, small mouth bass or sturgeon – novice or an experienced angler – Steel Dreams is your ultimate guide service.
• Guided fishing trips and scenic tours covering all of Lake Roosevelt all year long. We fish for all species of fish that Lake Roosevelt has to offer. Lake Roosevelt charters also provide scenic tours covering all of lake Roosevelt. Come view wild eagles during the winter months.
• Hells Canyon boasts some of the best small mouth bass fishing on the planet. 60+ fish days are not uncommon. These feisty fish are great on a spinning rod or with a little instruction. They are great fun to catch on flies. There are 2-3 fishermen per boat which gives you plenty of time and space to fish all day.
There is also time to try your luck at sturgeon fishing. There is nothing like fighting an 8 foot prehistoric fish. When your arms start to hurt sit back relax, take in the amazing scenery of Hells Canyon, and have a cold drink.
There is also plenty of time for hiking, and exploring the Canyon's history. Abandoned homesteader cabins, Chinese mining sites, and ancient pictographs are just some of the sites you will see.