• These trips are not easy but they provide a level of satisfaction that is hard to match. Our waters are typically crystal clear and sight fishing to salmon as well as rainbow is typical. Top-water mousing and wogging is a summer long expectation. Our waters range from medium sized to small and all offer the perfect character for fly-fishing. Braids, back channels, springs, gravel bars. You name it and we have it typically from the top to the bottom.
Fly in to a remote Wilderness Lake set up the rafts for a 5 to 14 day river raft. No guides on this one. We provide the big gear and coordinate the logistics. We spend months before preparing you for the journey with river information, phone calls and recommendations. We already selected the river based on your skill set, your goals, your time frame. We do best when you don't want to sandwich your trip into a sunday to saturday "five day fishing week". 10 days, 12 days, 14 days-no problem. You already paid for the flight into t
• The Crystal River and Homosassa areas of Citrus County otherwise know as the "Nature Coast" of Florida is a true fisherman's paradise. Three major fresh water spring fed rivers scattered throughout our area discharge right into the Gulf of Mexico creating an estuary that is second to none in the state of Florida.
Gin Clear water and large areas of unspoiled islands, hidden back country coves and miles of untouched creeks are just some of the habitats that anglers from all over the world flock to in search of "World Class" Redfish, Speckled Trout, Grouper, Tarpon, Tripletail, Flounder, Black Drum, Spanish Mackerel, Permit and Pompano to name a few.
• Fly fishing or light tackle fishing the flats of Southwest Texas. We fish the waters from Matagorda Bay, to the Upper Laguna Madre. Launch locations include; Rockport, TX, Port O'Connor, TX, Port Aransas, TX, Corpus Christi, TX, Baffin Bay, TX, etc.
We offer full or half day trips, as well as stay and fish or all inclusive packages.
• You and your party will explore the world renowned waters of Charlotte Harbor, Pine Island Sound and Matlacha Pass. These waters are home to many prized game fish such as Tarpon, Snook, Redfish, Grouper, Trout and More.
• Fishing Adventure Charters LLC offers both inshore and offshore fishing charters, specializing in light tackle and fly fishing. Captain Pier Milito is a seasoned fly fishing instructor and fly fishing guide offering fishing charters out of the South West Coast of Florida; Pine Island, Sanibel, Captiva, Punta Gorda, Bokeelia, Everglades City, Everglades 10,000 Islands, Chokoloskee, Flamingo Everglades National Park, and various other parts of the world. Fishing charter location will be determined by the time of year, species of choice, and client location.
Captain Pier Milito can offer guided fishing trips that last just a couple of hours, half day charters, 3/4 day charters, and full day charters. Ecological trips are also offered for those clients not really looking to fish, but just want to get out on the water for an amazing experience! Please contact Captain Pier Milito today in order to discuss or schedule your next fishing trip with Fishing Adventure Charters LLC.
• Your Calitri Captains are obsessed with finding great places to fish. To date these trips have yielded bonefish, tarpon, snook, sharks, barracuda, kingfish, mahi, giant trevally, sailfish, marlin and permit on a fly plus tuna and goliath grouper on gear. This has led us to some wild, exotic and wonderful venues. Among these have been Seychelles, Maldives, Mauritius, Palmyra, Xmas Island, Belize, Mexico, Bahamas, and The Florida Keys.
Each year we plan an adventure. If you are of similar spirit, perhaps you would like to join us, just use the contact page to show your interest in an Exotic Trip.
• Galveston fishing in the Bay offers some of the most diverse Texas fishing available for a vast range of species and fishing techniques. The Galveston Bay system is a large healthy bay complex consisting of West Galveston Bay, East Galveston Bay, and Trinity Bay as well as Galveston Bay proper. The Galveston Bay complex boasts the largest jetties in the U.S. and miles of beachfront fishing opportunities. Roaming these waters are three of the state's most sought after game fish including, redfish, speckled trout, and flounder.
Deep sea fishing out of Galveston and Freeport is world class. Our experienced fishing guides will take you offshore fishing on a rod-bending, line screaming experience! You will target many different species of fish including, tuna, kingfish, snapper, grouper, wahoo, dorado and many others. Come see what Galveston offshore fishing is all about. You'll be impressed and return for many years to come!
• Choosing a trip depends on many factors, including time of year and other conditions that dictate where and how far we must run to reach fish. Be sure to contact me to discuss fishing opportunities and the best trip to accomplish the goal of catching fish and enjoying the day.
• The fishing charter rates below include fishing rods, bait, fishing licenses and ice. The charter boat will accommodate a maximum of 3 anglers or passengers. If you have a larger party, Captain Dustin can arrange additional boats for your fishing trip.
• No matter which Charter you decide Daytona Beach, or New Smyrna, Inshore or Offshore we will show you how to work the bait pods off of the shoals of oyster bars and produce enormous game fish. Better yet, let's spot fish among the open flats and sight cast to our prey. Better even still let's work the docks and structures to see what is lurking beneath the waters and hiding amongst the shadows!
Offshore fishing is reef fishing, deep water fishing , ocean fishing, sea fishing, etc. You'll be sailing in the Dorado, able to comfortably take up to 6 passengers.
• Capt. Chris Sheppard of Shikari Charters, LLC specializes in inshore and near-shore fishing on the emerald coast. Backed with over 17 years of experience.
Specializing in light tackle, fly-fishing, and bow fishing. Our business is to provide you, the client with an experience to remember. From seasoned anglers to new beginners come join Captain Chris Sheppard for a fun and exciting fishing trip on the Emerald Coast.
Puerto Rico As one of the leading companies of Tarpon Fishing Trips and Tours, we will guide you through the most amazing, action packed attraction Puerto Rico has to offer. Torrecilla and San Jose Lagoons provide World-Class Tarpon and Snook Fishing.
Troll the waters for some of the most unique and challenging fish in the World, with many different waterways intertwining through the wetlands and lagoons, there are many different breeds and types of fish you are sure to see and hook something new to you.
From beginners and part time fishing enthusiasts wanting to experience something new, or professional fishermen looking to put their skills to the test, we have custom charters that will bring you directly to the action. Go ahead take the challenge and find out why our clients consider this to be "the best Puerto Rico fishing trip ever".
• TROUT - Trout can be caught all year round using live or artificial bait. The best time for gator trout is March through August.
REDFISH - Reds are also caught all year round using live, dead baits, artificial baits and fly. The best time for reds is November through February.
SNOOK - Snook can be caught from March to November on live or artificial baits. Day fishing is good but night fishing the bridge fenders can be very productive this time of year.
FLOUNDER - Flounder can also be caught from March through November with November being the best month. This is when they move out of the backwaters and head out into the ocean.
TARPON - The best time for tarpon is June and July. They migrate north along the coast following schools of bait. They return again in September on their migration south.
Other fish that can be caught are cobia, Spanish mackerel, jack cravelle, mangrove snapper and ladyfish.
• Fishing charters are for people of all ages, skill level, and ability. We use a variety of live baits (no extra $) and lures to target redfish, trout, flounder, snook, tarpon and more. Fishing charters in Mosquito Lagoon, Indian River Lagoon, and around the New Smyrna Beach and Ponce Inlet area. Use of live bait simply ensures that we have the best chance of catching the fish that we do find. We may or may not be sight fishing on your fishing charter depending on weather and angler skill level.
Fly fishing charters are done in the Mosquito Lagoon and Indian River Lagoon. Fly fishing charters for redfish, trout, black drum, and occassionally some snook and tarpon. Fly rods, reels, leaders, and flies can be provided, if necessary. Fly fishing charters are for 1-2 people only.
• Top Flight Sport Fishing specializing in offshore and near shore fishing charters out of West Palm Beach Florida. We utilize many different techniques to catch fish, including trolling drifting, and kite fishing with live bait.
We are conveniently located at New Port Cove Marine Center just south of the blue heron bridge going to Singer Island.
Anglers from all around come to Southeast Florida for some of the world's best offshore fishing thanks to the proximity of the Gulf Stream. This warm water current is a superhighway for tropical fish, sure to keep every angler reeling year round. West Palm Beach and north into Jupiter is in the heart of "Sailfish Alley." Sailfish, Dolphin (Mahi mahi), and wahoo are just few of the trophy fish caught while offshore fishing.