• Upstate Guide Service provides safe, enjoyable and successful stream, river and lake fly fishing trips for beginners to advanced throughout Upstate New York. From the storied trout streams of the Catskills, to the picturesque Finger Lakes and Adirondack backcountry...UGS is an experienced, insured and licensed professional expert guide service!
• Our goal at Brookdog Fishing Company is to create the best fishing experience possible while developing lasting friendships along the way. Are you thinking about fishing the Buffalo/Niagara region? Great choice - we have some of the best angling opportunities in the country. We're passionate about our waters and after seeing it for yourself, we're confident you will be too. Whether you live around Buffalo, NY or are planning a visit to our area, let Brookdog Fishing Company help you better define the, "best fishing experience possible," while exchanging ideas, trading stories, and making plans for trips to come.
• The Boat we run a 9 passenger sea-pro and a 4 passenger Mirrocraft. They are both updated with high tech fish finders , side image ,and Gps to get you back on the spots.
Captain Buck supplies all bait, rods and reels, tackle and fishing knowledge. All you need to bring is a valid NYS fishing license under 16 years of age not required, rain gear, soft soled shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, food, snacks, small cooler and drinks and you're ready to fish. You decide what time you would like to go out. Ask about having your fish cleaned. Hell he might even cook them for you!
• 1st Choice Charters specializes in Lake Erie, Lake Ontario, and Niagara River Fishing. We specialize in walleye and small mouth bass on Lake Erie. For Lake Ontario, we'll specialize in salmon and Lake Ontario trout. When we travel down to the Niagara River, we can catch King Salmon, Steelhead Trout, and Trophy Bass.
We have several locations throughout Western New York that we launch from. Our charters launch from Lewiston, Buffalo, Fort Niagara, and Wilson Tuscarora State Park. Please come join me and let's make some fishing memories together.
• We're the only guide service to offer a "No Fish, No Pay" guarantee. We'll reschedule a free trip for you if you don't catch any fish. That's how confident we are that you'll have a great fishing experience with us!
• Forget the hassle and effort of planning, packing, loading & unloading equipment. Bait, rods, reels, and terminal tackle are provided and will be waiting on the boat the day of your trip. We have five Great Lakes Sports Fishing Vessels and these boats are equipped for every Great Lakes Fishing method.
We have four Captains all with Lake Erie waters and Lake Erie fishery experience. If you are new to Great Lakes Sport Fishing, don't worry - our service provides the novice or experienced angler with a memorable day fishing on beautiful Lake Erie------------NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!
• All the tackle, rods, reels, lures, etc. are provided. Your fish will be cleaned at the end of your trip and placed into bags. Other suggestions that may make your day on the water more enjoyable:
New York Fishing License
Soft soled shoes
Hat or visor
Clothes for the season. Lake Ontario water temps generally cool the air down especially during the spring months.
Rain gear if rain is in the forecast.
Snacks or food. We have a refrigerator to keep lunches fresh.
Cooler for transporting your catch home at the end of the day.
Beverages of choice. (Please, no glass containers)
• Captain David Blinken is Coast Guard licensed and a certified casting instructor from the Federation of Fly Fishers.
He has been flyfishing for over 30 years, most of which were spent on the south shore of Long Island's now fabled waters.
Captain Blinken will guide you to the hot spots and assist you in having a most pleasurable fishing experience.
So whether you're fishing for Bluefish or Bonito, Striped Bass or False Albacore, come stretch a line with NORTH FLATS GUIDING.
• Ever dream of having latching on to a 30lb King Salmon? Guess What? It's even better than you think! The Salmon River in Pulaski, NY gives you the triple threat of King, Coho and the rare Atlantic Salmon as well as Majestic Steelhead and Brown Trout.
• Here in Western New York we are blessed with some of the best freshwater fishing in North America! The steelhead & brown trout fishing in the tributaries of Lake Erie provides anglers with world class action during the spring and fall runs. These fish range from 4-12 lbs and offer great sport to fly anglers. The best part is that these fish are found in beautiful places. If you put a premium on catching fish in beautiful, unspoiled surroundings, come fish with us. The Lake Ontario tributaries also offer excellent fishing for trophy steelhead & brown trout, as well as chinook and coho salmon.
While Western New York is not as well known for it's inland trout fishing, our area has numerous beautiful streams and rivers that support both wild and stocked populations of brown and rainbow trout. We also have excellent insect hatches in the spring and summer, which our trout key on and are great fun for the dry fly enthusiast.
• f landing a big laker is high on your list, you have come to the right place. Canandaigua Fishing is a charter service operating primarily on Canandaigua Lake.
The enjoyment of fishing is not limited to any particular age group or experience level. Seeing the look of amazement on the face of a junior angler as he or she successfully lands their first BIG catch is very rewarding.
On your half or full day charter my goal is to keep you on active fish with a presentation they can't refuse. I take your safety seriously. Having a great time in a safe environment is a number one priority.
You will be fishing on a 2011 Pro Guide V175 equipped with GPS, fishfinder, trolling motor, drift bags…everything needed to stay right on top of fish!
• What separates Crazy Yankee Sportfishing Charters from the rest of the competition would be putting our clients in prime waters during peak times! We don't settle for whats around! We chase the trophies! You will have the opportunity to battle gear shredding King Salmon starting in May, and we stay on the Salmon right into the Fall run during September. EVERYTHING is provided for you on your trip with the exception of what you would like to eat and drink for the day. You will be fishing aboard one of the largest charter boats on Lake Ontario, Yankee Troller 3, and there is no lack of comfort and stability. Our experience coupled with one of the best boats for fishing the Great Lakes gives YOU the ULTIMATE experience! Just remember......you get what you pay for!
• Join us for a first rate float down the Oswego River in our custom Hyde Drift Boat. If you feel like taking the scenic route, and loading the boat with great fish and great fun, let us guide you on New York's Famous Salmon River. Captain Andy Bliss is a full time Guide providing trophy Sportfishing on the Lake Ontario tributaries, for Salmon, Steelhead, and Brown Trout.