• We fish the Neuse River and Pamlico Sound for speckled seatrout, redfish, striper, flounder, giant red drum,bass, crappie, perch, bream and shad trips and the Crystal Coast for false albacore, bonito, bluefish, cobia, sharks and giant red drum on both fly or light tackle.
• The Outer Banks of North Carolina offers some of the best saltwater fishing to be found anywhere. With year round fishing opportunities and multiple fish species, the Outer Banks is a "must fish" are for the saltwater enthusiast.
Thinking of a special fishing trip with friends and family? Have you always wanted the chance to or experience of catching the "Big One"? If so, read the information below on suggested times and tips for fishing the Outer Banks.
• Our Adventure Academies are a combination of fly fishing, adventure education, and service learning not found in any other teen summer camps. The experience you get when we put these three together is greater than the sum of all it's parts.
At Lillard Fly Fishing Expeditions we understand that when it comes to choosing a summer teen adventure program you have many options. But when it comes to teen fly fishing camps we have made the choice easy. We are not an adventure education company that leads trips all over the world. Our trips do not offer scuba diving, sailing or language immersion. We offer Teen Fly Fishing Adventure Academies and custom wilderness fly fishing experiences for families and school groups. That's all we do and because of that we do it really well. On other companies' long lists of trips you may find trips that look similar to ours on the surface, but with a closer look you can see what sets us apart.
• Our fly fishing program offers guided fly fishing trips on the famous trout streams of Western North Carolina! Our fly shop has everything you need to have a successful day on the water. Our licensed NC fly fishing guides can teach you to cast, how to read mountain streams, and help you find the fly fishing setup that is right for you. They can lead you on a guided fly fishing trip for trout or smallmouth, or help you choose flies that will increase your success on our local mountain streams. Our fly-fishing school is fun for the whole family!
• The STOLAT is a custom 42' TOPAZ sport fisherman and is powered by twin, Cummins 450 HP turbo diesels. She is equipped with modern Furuno electronics including: Color Depth Sounder, Radar, two GPS, Chart Plotter, LORAN, and two VHF Radios. The spacious cabin has A/C and Heat, a clean head, comfortable seating, TV/DVD Player and Satellite Radio. We have a full galley with fresh water and a microwave. The extra large cockpit has a Scoponich 130 class fighting chair and two companion chairs for your added comfort. All US Coast Guard safety equipment is on board. STOLAT fishes the Ocean waters out of Oregon Inlet and the waters of the various Sounds of the Outer Banks of North Carolina. STOLAT fishes 12 months a year for all species in season. These waters offer an unbeatable variety of fishing opportunities. We offer a larger variety of specific trips than most Outer Banks Charter boats. STOLAT is located at the OBX Marina in Wanchese.
• What is it that really separates a true outfitter from the part-time fisherman trying to start up a guide business?
ALL-INCLUSIVE GUIDED TRIPS
Guided Trip Programs offered and executed by Madison River Outfitters are all-inclusive, fully insured, and full-service that eliminates a bad experience. All of our trips are tailored and flexible to the needs of our customers no matter what level of experience someone offers. Madison River Fly Fishing Guides are very service intensive towards the needs of each customer no matter if your trip is just for the day, or if you are with us for several days.
You do not buy or rent anything. We provide everything you and your group need for the trip you purchase.• Meals • Beverages • Equipment • Transportation • Lodging (for overnights)
Fish, by their nature, live in some very beautiful places. Come let us take you there on one, or many, of our guided fly fishing trips.
• Fly fish for Trophy Trout on miles of private pristine water just outside of the Pisgah National Forest. We offer Half Day and Full Day Guided Trips. Everything you need is provided-rods, reels, waders, boots, fishing license, and stream side catered lunch.