• Don't you need a day filled with fishing, spectacular scenery, rushing white water rapids in the Wild Section on the Snake River, and some goods laughs with family, friends, or coworkers? We love fishing and we would love to spend a day with you fishing at the South Entrance of Hells Canyon. Hells Canyon offers a wide variety of species. All charters begin and end at the Hells Canyon Creek Visitor Center, 1⁄2 mile below Hells Canyon Dam.
The Snake River in Hells Canyon is considered one of the premier Steelhead runs in the Pacific Northwest. Steelhead fishing charters start 1 mile below Hells Canyon Dam at the south entrance of Hells Canyon. Our captains have developed an extensive knowledge about the best fishing techniques, navigation of the Wild Section of the Snake River in Hells Canyon, and will share narration of the canyon history. The peak season for Steelhead fishing at the south entrance of Hells Canyon is the middle of November to the middle of December.
• Anderson's Outdoors offers professional, fully guided drift boat fishing trips for salmon or steelhead on the rivers of NW Oregon. We'lI offer
1 day fishing trips or multi-day fishing packages that include lodging and other activities. All fishing gear is provided and is premium quality. We're committed to making your fishing trip a safe, fun and memorable experience.
We also guide and book trips for Anderson's Outdoors Alaska Salmon Camp. Alaska Salmon Camp is a premium Alaska getaway located just outside of Dillingham, Alaska in the southwest corner of the state in the Bristol Bay drainage.
In June we run Alaska Salmon Camp on the renowned Nushagak River. The "Nush" has the reputation as the finest freshwater Chinook fishery in the world and when the fish show in June there's no doubt that the Nushagak is a special place to fish.
• The Williamson River is the premier native trophy trout fishery in the Pacific Northwest, and one of the very best in the entire United States. Situated on the eastern side of the Cascades and the base of Mt. Mazama (home of Crater Lake National Park) the Williamson challenges anglers each season from late May through October. The Williamson and Wood River trout rank as some of the largest wild, native rainbows in North America. Five pound, 24" fish are common, fish over 10 lbs. are not unusual and the real attention getters are over 28" and 12 lbs.
• Carbone's Fly Fishing has offered guided flyfishing river trips on Oregon's famed Deschutes River since 1986. The Deschutes River north of Bend Oregon is a blue ribbon fly fishing destination for wild trout and steelhead. A fly fishing float trip through the beautiful Deschutes River Canyon offers quality fly fishing and spectacular scenery.
• January through March Tom guides anglers on the rivers of Oregons Southern Coast.The Elk, Rogue and Chetco Rivers provide some of the most productive Trophy Steelhead Fishing in the Pacific Northwest. Steelhead in the 20 lb. class and up are caught here every winter.These rivers are best fished aboard our Custom Drift Boat working carefully through each fish holding Run, Hole, or Drift looking for that Trophy Steelhead- A.K.A. Silver Bullets!!
If you haven't taken a Drift Boat Trip for these most sought after fish you are missing a great adventure in some of natures finest scenery.When you set the hook on one of these Line burning - Cartwheeling - Chrome Bright Steelhead You too will be hooked!!
• Let South Coast Tours take you to places that few have seen. We conduct freshwater, estuary, boat basin tours and trips into the nearshore ocean from the Coos Bay area to Brookings. Fishing, wildlife viewing or simply paddling tours abound in southern Oregon, let us take you there safely.
• Everything you will need to go fishing is provided. species available are Columbia river Spring Chinook salmon, Columbia river trophy walleye fishing, Columbia river keeper sturgeon fishing, Trophy Oversive Sturgeon, summer walleye fishing and don't forget to book a trip Columbia River fishing guides offer the trophy Fall Chinook salmon in the lower Columbia River or Hanford Reach.
I offer full day trips and half day trips. Half day trips for spring and fall Chinook salmon fishing on the Columbia River.
we offer full day or half day trips and combo trips. Many species can be mixed and matched to take full advantage of your guided fishing trip.
The Columbia River Fishery is one of the most diverse fisheries in the northwest. All in the same body of water you can fish for Chinook Salmon, Coho Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Steelhead, Shad, Sturgeon, Walleye and a number of other fish.
• Day fishing trips are available on other rivers as well such as the Umpqua River, Which has an amazing Winter Steelhead run and some non stop Smallmouth action during the summer. The Chetco River where you can hook into some monster Chinook Salmon (Kings) in the Fall. As well as the Upper Klamath River which offers some great fly fishing for native Red Band Trout. We also offer our popular Rogue River BLAST & CAST during the fall hunting season. Please don't hesitate to inquire about any of our trips you may be interested in we would be more than happy to answer your questions.
• Michael Gorman's Oregon Fishing Guides focus on fly fishing for two species:
trout and steelhead.
The McKenzie River is our top trout fishing choice, while the Rogue River is tops for summer/fall steelhead. For Oregon winter steelhead, we specialize in guiding the Siletz River. Our McKenzie River fly fishing guides, and Siletz and Rogue River fly fishing guides, are at your service. Let the fun begin!
• Water Time Outfitters offers guided fly fishing on the best waters in Oregon. Our experienced guides draw from a lifetime of knowledge sharing their passion - fly fishing! We guide the Deschutes, Clackamas, Trask, Wilson, NF Nehalem and Oregon Coast Rivers. We also offer private and corporate classes and schools.
For you bird hunters ask about great packages for cast-n-blast opportunities.