• You will experience incredible fishing on Lake Oahe, in the middle of the South Dakota prairie.
Trophy walleye, northern pike, smallmouth bass, cold-water catfish, salmon, and sauger are plentiful. Walleyes average from 14″ to 22″ daily with larger fish taken regularly. This incredible fishery is as good as it gets. It just doesn't get the recognition it so rightly deserves! Take a look at our fishing pictures and see for yourself! Walleye limits are now 4 fish daily, 2-day possession limit of 12 walleyes. Daily limits allow one fish over 20″
4 nights/ 3 days of Fishing– includes a private cabin suite with a king bed, fireplace, TV, private bathroom with heated floor and private three-head shower, complimentary breakfast, bag lunch, soft beverages, all tackle, bait, fishing with a professional guide and boat per day, fish cleaning and packaging. $450/day per person, maximum of 3 per boat. 5.5% South Dakota sales tax & gratuity.
• Some of the best guided fishing for walleyes and smallmouth bass is available to you on Lake Francis Case with Missouri Valley Guide Service. Our outings can be tailored to the novice or experienced fisherman, and our packages can accommodate businesses or family outings.
Guided Walleye Fishing trips can be tailored to the novice or experienced fisherman, and our packages can accommodate businesses or family outings.
Our Walleye trips take place on Lake Francis Case above the Fort Randall Dam in Pickstown, South Dakota. Lake Francis Case is well known for being one of the best Walleye fishing areas in the United States.
• Looking for some of the best fishing in South Dakota? The Missouri River offers not only the best walleye fishing in SD but some of the most pristine waters you may ever see. Call us today to book an adventure of a lifetime.
• Our fishing packages are designed to let the angler experience a multi-species trip all in one day. The glacial lakes region contains some of the best perch and walleye fishing in South Dakota. Crappies are also available in some of the lakes. Our trophy walleye package is perfect for the angler who wants to catch monster walleyes on Lake Reetz. This lake is set aside strictly for trophy walleyes, and no walleyes under 28 inches are allowed to be harvested. Enjoy a successful fishing trip in South Dakota!
Coteau View Hunts now offers a fishing charter on the Missouri River. As many anglers know, Lake Oahe is the most successful walleye fishery in the South Dakota. Our hunting lodge has a cabin right on the river where our guests enjoy wonderful accommodations and South Dakota scenery that can only be explained by experiencing it. This is a great hunting or fishing getaway for a group of friends or family vacation.
• Make Double P Ranch Lodge your home base for your next South Dakota fishing adventure, or sneak in some fishing with your next South Dakota fall hunting experience.
Nestled between some of the best South Dakota walleye fishing lakes, Double P Ranch provides the guests convenient access to premier walleye, pike, and perch fishing. Spending the day or even a couple of hours fishing under the South Dakota prairie sky is perfect way to unwind. When the day is done retire back to the luxury of the South Dakota lodge with friends to enjoy a libation and recount exaggerated memories of the day.