• Our Western Washington charter & sport fishing trips are approximately 6-8 hours in length. We provide all the gear, tackle, boat, bait, and fuel. The only items you need to provide is a Washington State fishing license (for either freshwater or saltwater, depending on where we fish), a sack lunch and make sure you dress for the weather. All anglers meet us at the water at either the dock or near the boat launch.
If you are an experienced angler or a first time angler, we will work hard to ensure you are successful and have a memorable day on the water. Our guides are fully licensed and maintain current captains license with the United States Coast Guard. We share our knowledge with you and explain what we are doing and why. Our captains are happy to answer your questions during your trip.
• Always Catchin' is a fully license and insured Guide Service providing Salmon, Steelhead and Sturgeon fishing trips on the Columbia and Willamette Rivers year round, from Portland to the John Day River. Guided Fishing Trips make great gifts and an excellent adventure for family and friends.
• Rely on the experts at Olympic Anglers Guide Services for top-notch guided fishing. We offer year-round trips to give you the full fishing experience that the Olympic Peninsula has to offer.
• Our home river for 40 years now, the Klickitat River offers the best in Salmon and Steelhead fishing for Washington State. Pristine and free flowing our trips offer unparalleled runs of healthy fish. Our remote location on the Eastern breaks of the Cascade Mountains gives you sunny weather and comfortable temperatures. Basalt cliffs, pine and oak forests and abundant wildlife make for an exciting, scenic trip as well.
• Guided fishing trips and scenic tours covering all of Lake Roosevelt all year long. We fish for all species of fish that Lake Roosevelt has to offer. Lake Roosevelt charters also provide scenic tours covering all of lake Roosevelt. Come view wild eagles during the winter months.