• Our season begins in April from Winthrop Harbor, IL where we target both Coho Salmon and Steelhead. Our summer fishing begins in late May from Algoma, WI (Our home port near Door County). According to Wisconsin DNR records, Algoma was once again the #1 port in Wisconsin for both King Salmon and Steelhead. These numbers are available through wdnr website. Your time on the water is important, so if you are going to fish you might as well go with the best!
We are unique in that we both own and operate 10 Luxury Lakefront Condominiums. They are completely furnished for your exclusive use, and have all the amenities to enhance your Lake Michigan Fishing trip!
Our entire staff is fully trained, licensed and insured. They have the tools and incentive to assure that you experience a successful trip!
• I provide equipment for all species of fish. The latest quality rods and reels are updated yearly in my boat. You will always have the use of the same equipment that I use day in and day out. I have two Mercury powered Lunds boats that are always rigged with safety in mind for you and myself. You are responsible for all bait costs.
• Inland panfishing, walley and bass fishing. Reasonable rates and very friendly atmosphere. Fish cleaning also available. Boat: 17 foot Lund with 90 hp E-Tech.
Available Lakes: Lake Geneva, Delavan Lake, Lake Beulah, Eagle Springs Lake, Pewaukee Lake, Phantom Lake, Lake Como, Whitewater Lake and many more.
• Northfork takes pride in providing you an awesome fishing experience. We focus on catching fish while making sure that you have a charter experience that is comfortable and safe. We want our guests to have exciting fishing memories for years to come. Our large, comfortable boat provides a smooth, stable ride, protection from the elements when needed and yet is open enough for all aboard to enjoy the weather when it is at its finest.
Northfork provides 100% of the bait, tackle and experience necessary for you to catch these wonderful fish. Bring your family, friends or clients and allow us to share a big water salmon and trout fishing with you. We will cater your adventure to your interests. If it is a hands off, socialize with your companions and reel in fish when they are on type of trip that you are after that is what you will get, if you prefer a little more hands on trip where you can learn the sport of Great lakes trout and salmon fishing, we are happy to share our tricks.
• For up to 2 anglers only; 5 hours of fishing (includes travel times between lakes). Transportation Provided (If leaving from Minocqua). ALL half day trips will be located no further than 20 minutes from Minocqua region. Price includes WI 5.5% Sales Tax ** Gratuities are suggested
• For up to 2 anglers only; 8 to 9 hours of fishing (includes travel times between lakes). Transportation provided, if leaving from Minocqua. We will fish anywhere in the region. Price includes WI 5.5% Sales Tax ** Gratuities are suggested
• Bloody Shaft Bowfishing, LLC is a bow-fishing charter that covers the wide spread Winnebago Chain Waters and surrounding areas. With a large amount of water in our area the night/day can become one of the most exciting adventures you could enjoy!
Bow-fishing trips typically start at dusk and can be as long or as short as you'd like!
The trips provided are family friendly and kids are always welcome. If you are not into shooting fish, we highly recommend taking a night trip on the boat just to explore the underwater lake-life and endless amount of nature under the stars.
At Bloody Shaft Bowfishing, we use only the highest quality of equipment to help ensure every trip is a safe and successful one.
Our main goal is to make sure that every person on the boat has an entertaining night and an unforgettable experience!
The boat that will charter you from body of water to body of water is a custom built 20x8 Airboat built by Dustin Cole at Phoenix Airboats.
This boat can accommodate
• Captain Jim starts fishing the Wolf River as soon as the ice goes out and continues fishing downstream to Lake Poygan and all the way to Lake Winnebago. He mainly targets Walleyes, but has been known to take clients after White Bass, Muskie, and Salmon, with the occasional Pan Fish trip. The perch fishing on Lake Winnebago has become phenomenal. As the weather warms up, the Bay of Green Bay and Lake Michigan become the target waters.
The Bay's world class Walleye fishing produces numerous Walleye in the 30+ inch class, and Lake Michigan gives up limits of Salmon. As the summer comes to an end, the focus becomes the elusive Muskie. People come from all over the word to fish this fishery. Whether, you want to fish in your boat or fish in one of Captain Jim's, call today to book your trip!