• Located in the heart of Predator Paradise (Southeastern Oregon) Diamond A Guides specializes in top quality predator hunting. Spending over 150 days a year in the field predator hunting alone.
With Justin doing the guiding and Nikki the cooking you just can't go wrong. Family owned and operated by Justin and Nikki Aamodt with over 20 years of predator hunting experience. Diamond A Guides has the knowledge and determination to make sure you have a safe and memorable hunt. Predator hunting is what we do; spring, summer, fall and winter.
• Red Creek Outfitters is also known world wide for our specialized hunting hounds which we continue to improve with each successive generation. Red Creek Outfitters is suited in every way to work with you to finally get that trophy you've always wanted.
• This is one hunt where the hunter is truly tested with his skills against nature. Whether working mouth calls or electronic at any moment you could be face to face with a trophy of a life time. Texas offers a large variety of different species (bobcat, coyote, badger, fox and mountain lion). Hunts are conducted year-round.
• Excellent concessions, plentiful wildlife and excellent trophy animals. Food and lodging top notch. Activities for non-hunters as well. Discounted daily guide fees when mentioning "Marquetta Pisarcik".
• Predator hunts are usually one to three days in duration.
Lunch and field transportation are provided.
Hunters are responsible for lodging, breakfast, dinner, personal gear.
Predator hunts can be conducted during the day or night. Distress calls will be used to lure coyotes, badgers, foxes (when legal), cats (when legal) into close range.
These hunts can generate a high level of excitement and anxiety.
Mpumalanga, South Africa
• T&C strives to employ only the best and most professional staff members, as well as acquire exclusive hunting rights on excellent hunting concessions.
SOUTH AFRICA– Our Mpumalanga concession, the Mauricedale Game Reserve, keeps producing outstanding trophies, as well as our KwaZulu Natal, North West (Kalahari), Northern Cape, Free State, and Limpopo concessions.
NAMIBIA– Our 8 (eight) Free Range Namibian Desert Concessions in the north west Kaokoland Region produces Monster Desert Leopard & Lion, Monster Gemsbuck & Springbuck, as well as Kudu, Angolan Black Faced Impala, and Klipspringer. Our Free range Kavango Concessions produces outstanding Elephant, Sable, Roan, and Monster Savannah Leopard.
Limpopo, South Africa
• South Africa is a magical place with many possibilities! Wild Wildebeest Safaris offers a utopia of adventure, natural beauty, and lush accommodations which combine to create a truly memorable vacation. When hunting with Wild Wildebeest Safaris, we aim to provide you with superior trophies while giving attention to every detail to ensure that you have an African Adventure of a lifetime.
• Strategic hunting areas throughout Soither & eastern Africa allow us to offer you a wide variety DANGEROUS and PLAINS GAME hunting, including Lion hunting, Elephant hunting, Cape Buffalo hunting, Leopard hunting, Plains game hunting and Exotic Species. Just imagine all that awaits you in Africa! If Africa Trophy Hunting is on your bucket list - you are in good company!
Namibia Strategic hunting areas throughout Soither & eastern Africa allow us to offer you a wide variety DANGEROUS and PLAINS GAME hunting, including Lion hunting, Elephant hunting, Cape Buffalo hunting, Leopard hunting, Plains game hunting and Exotic Species. Just imagine all that awaits you in Africa! If Africa Trophy Hunting is on your bucket list - you are in good company!