• A year-round hunting opportunity for free-range or game ranch animals.
All Exotics hunts take place near Kerrville Texas, which has long been known as the birthplace of Exotics hunting. With the YO ranch being one of the best known of all game ranches, many of the hunts we offer take place near this historic ranch, putting you in the middle of excellent exotic hunting. We hun many different ranches and are able to cater your hunt to your needs and game wants. Over the years, many exotics have escaped and are found free-ranging on large cattle ranches.
Two of the best free-ranging hunts are for Blackbuck Antelope and Axis deer. Blackbuck is best hunted in the fall and winter months when they are in their full Black color phase. Axis deer on the other hand are best hunted in late May to mid June and most are coming out of velvet and going into the "roar" or rut. During the rut, these deer will call similar to the way elk call, but the sound is very different.
• Black Buck began migrating to our property about 5 years ago and have flourished ever since. Up until this year, we have been letting our herd grow and mature, but the time to start hunting is NOW. Black buck love our planted food plots and can be hunted in a variety of methods. They are an exotic, making them a great off-season hunting opportunity, or add-on to any of our other hunting packages.
• Your hunt takes place here in the Texas Hill Country on private ranches with an excellent mix of rolling live oak, mesquite, and open pasture land. These large low fence ranches allows hunters to truly get a quality hunting experience. Most blackbuck hunts take place from box blinds and stands over protein and corn feeders, as well as water troughs. These antelope species water twice a day and can be seen grazing open grasslands near to oak moats and brush.
• Black buck antelope, addax, aoudad, bison, red stag, fallow deer, sika deer, axis deer, red sheep, markhor, ibex, urial, dama gazelle, scimitar horned oryx, mouflon and others are available to hunt. Some are free range and other are fenced.
W 4th Ave
• There are several different methods of hunting: ground stand, tree stand, still or stalk. So whether you're using a rifle, bow, handgun, or muzzle loader, you're practically assured of taking home "the big one". And remember, "no game, no pay!"
At the Double D Ranch, we know that hunting kindles a frontier spirit in people. The months of anticipation, weeks of preparation, hours of stalking and waiting comes down to a few seconds. Understanding this challenge is what drives us to provide the most unique hunting experience possible.
• Double Arrow Bow Hunting is located 1 hour from Austin and San Antonio and 2 hours from Houston. We have year-around hunting available with lots of game and adequate brush to offer a great trophy hunt for exotics. Ground blinds are easily accessible and scouting is done to ensure your success. Bow and rifle hunts can be conducted.
Texas, United States
• 10-2-4 Ranch is located near Commerce, TX, in Hunt County, just 60 miles northeast of Dallas. Owners Larry and Colette Young are enthusiastic hunters who enjoy leading others to harvest the game of their dreams. The Youngs designed 10-2-4 Ranch to be a productive yet beautiful game ranch. Larry says, "The next best thing to harvesting game is watching someone else have the hunt they've always wanted. It's rewarding to me to be a part of another hunter's success."
This family-owned ranch has specifically been designed and fostered to be aesthetically beautiful, set among lakes and natural landscape for the utmost in quality hunting. Wetlands and cedars provide excellent upland bird hunting experiences while wooded areas and fields of soy and alfalfa foster perfect conditions for trophy whitetail deer. An 11,000-square-foot lodge for visiting hunters overlooks a beautiful lake while nearby buffalo herds graze. We have guides committed to providing guests with a memorable hunting experi
• Castle peak outfitters has your next hunting excursion!All of our hunts are fully guided most are fully guaranteed we provide lodging and if you want to add meals we can do that as well you will not be disappointed when booking with us we provide quality animals and a great time is a guarantee we we are always running specials on different hunts and would love to Book your hunt!!! Our booking process is super easy and stress free!!
Texas, United States
• I offer hunts on several ranches for axis deer, falow deer, blackbuck antelope, elk, red stag, gemsbok, as well as trophy whitetail. Some ranches are high fenced; some are not. Hunts with bow or rifle are fully guided and very successful. Call for prices on these hunts.
• Poitahue Hunting offers free range action through more than 85,000 acres of natural productive land which provide our fauna with excellent pasture and food, a priceless protection for several game species and birds against the harshness of winter.
Pure free range Big Game hunting over several Big Game species. Our worldwide known Red Stags and 13 additional species plus excellent wingshooting options for Doves, Pigeons, Perdiz and Ducks.
Everyone at Poitahue Hunting will go the extra mile to assure every hunter gets a truly premium hunting experience. Premium accommodations, premium services, premium wines, beer and open bar; all ground transfers; pro guides & trackers; meeting and assistance at airports.
We, the owners, will receive you personally, providing the resources and experience to make your stay, a great hunting vacation. "Poitahue Ranch" and "El Monasterio" ranches offers warm and friendly service.
• Here's your opportunity to hunt Axis Deer, Fallow Deer and Black Buck on the world famous Brady Ranch. The Brady Ranch is home to the largest Axis Deer herd in North America, offering quality trophy selection unlike anywhere else.
Triple M Outfitters offers spot and stalk archery and rifle hunts for Fallow Deer, Axis Deer and Black Buck on 2,000 acres covered with beautiful pasture lands with live oak and cabbage palm hammocks. Meals and lodging is available for $100 a night (per hunter) and $150 a night for couples.
Gator hunting packages will take place on several private ranches and water impoundments in south central Florida. Gator hunting is available year round through a private land harvesting program developed by the state. This allows the outfitter to hold all the gator tags.
• Rolling Oaks Ranch is comprised of both open grass fields and heavy Oak groves. The terrain of the property is perfectly suited for Blackbuck. There are also 3 ponds and a 28 acre lake for the antelope to water at. There are traditional box blinds located throughout the property to hunt comfortably from. There are also ground blinds and tree stands set up for bow hunting. Depending on the time of year and the weather conditions, spot and stalk hunts are also available.