Niassa Province, Mozambique
• With over a million acres of wilderness and over 250 kms of the famous and pristine Lugenda River, this area is truly is the jewel of Africa.
The wild setting lends itself to classic safaris under canvas, from well-appointed permanent camps and seasonal fly camps, to traditional foot safaris.
We offer great opportunities for buffalo. We also have regional endemics such as Niassa wildebeest, Roosevelt's sable, Boehms zebra and Johnstones impala, as well as typical plains game species, hippo and crocodile.
We keep our hunting pressure low, and our hunting ethics high. We have experienced professional hunters and a no fuss work attitude.
Our Hunting Safaris are:
• World class Dangerous Game Hunting.
We are proud of our track record of quality Buffalo trophies (with 40" Dagga boys being the average size). doing the traditional, find tracks and stalk, a buffalo hunt here promises to give you the best trophy and most hunt of a life time.
• A year-round hunting opportunity for free-range or game ranch animals.
All Exotics hunts take place near Kerrville Texas, which has long been known as the birthplace of Exotics hunting. With the YO ranch being one of the best known of all game ranches, many of the hunts we offer take place near this historic ranch, putting you in the middle of excellent exotic hunting. We hun many different ranches and are able to cater your hunt to your needs and game wants. Over the years, many exotics have escaped and are found free-ranging on large cattle ranches.
Two of the best free-ranging hunts are for Blackbuck Antelope and Axis deer. Blackbuck is best hunted in the fall and winter months when they are in their full Black color phase. Axis deer on the other hand are best hunted in late May to mid June and most are coming out of velvet and going into the "roar" or rut. During the rut, these deer will call similar to the way elk call, but the sound is very different.
• Garrett Bros. Outfitting is a family owned outfit that provide's World Wide Hunts. Whitetail Deer Hunts and Fly in remote Moose hunts. We strive to get you the trophy of a lifetime.
Pat Garrett has hunted all his life and know what it takes to get the game you are after. If it's a a big Alberta Trophy Canada moose or a huge Alberta whitetail deer , Maybe a Big old ram on top of a mountain peak or a trip to spain for the grand slam of ibex or any antlered game animals that you are after then give us a chance and come and hunt with Garrett Bros and you will not go home disappointed.
We realize that your hunt is not only about taking the animal of a lifetime but to feel welcome and have fun, stay in comfortable clean accommodations and eat well. None of us would expect anything less on an outfitted hunt. You can be sure everything is taken care of with Garrett Bros Outfitting And World Wide Consulting.
Namibia We source the best dangerous game areas in the north-east of Namibia so as to ensure your best chance on a quality big game trophy.
The Zambezi region is one of the last remaining free-roaming areas. This ecoregion, once known as the Caprivi Strip, is a combination of open grassland and freshwater swamp. It supports an abundance of wildlife including big game species such as Buffalo, Crocodile, Elephant, Hippo, and Leopard. However, this area also has a vast supply of plains game including Baboon, Red Lechwe, Reedbuck, Spotted Hyena, and Chapman's Zebra. Hunting in the Zambezi is a 10-14 day experience.
The mighty Cape buffalo
Considered by many to be the most dangerous of all. The mighty Cape Buffalo might seem docile enough when viewing him, undisturbed in the herd, but agitate or wound him, and he can be extremely aggressive, mobile and cunning. Track massive herds through soggy marshland because this is where the Buffalo is most at home. It takes strength, determination, and stam
NORTHERN PROVINCE, South Africa
• When with the first rush of adrenaline your heart starts racing up the scales and when you are close enough to hear their hooves on the hard ground, you know that your dream is about to come true! What holds it all together?
The glue of experience.
At Bosbok Safaris your PH (Professional Hunter) and outfitter, Phil De Kock and his wife Kate brings many many years of experience to your hunt. While Phil has an intimate knowledge of the behaviour and habits of every species in his environment, he also knows how to allow each hunter enough space to make the hunt his own.
We are a small intimate team, which is why our pricing is competetive and why we can build personal relationships with our clients.
• In addition to the hunts offered on our property, we book African game safaris in partnership with Huntershill Safaris. From impala or Cape Buffalo to hippo and klipspringer, or whether you're a rifle or a bow hunter, we cater to all interests and skill sets.
W 4th Ave
• There are several different methods of hunting: ground stand, tree stand, still or stalk. So whether you're using a rifle, bow, handgun, or muzzle loader, you're practically assured of taking home "the big one". And remember, "no game, no pay!"
At the Double D Ranch, we know that hunting kindles a frontier spirit in people. The months of anticipation, weeks of preparation, hours of stalking and waiting comes down to a few seconds. Understanding this challenge is what drives us to provide the most unique hunting experience possible.
• Welcome to our Western Colorado operation located in the Rocky Mountains just outside the small town of Collbran. We offer the best 100% guaranteed hunts of any hunting outfit in business today and the best preserve elk hunts. With reasonable pricing and professional guides our hunts are hands down the best hunts available. Our private hunting preserve is tucked away in a big basin with large mountain sides covered in oak brush, aspens, creek bottoms, rock rims, grass covered slides and open meadows filled with trophy class bull elk. With more than 1,000 acres of prime hunting terrain your sure to find the trophy of your dreams. Weather you're looking for a nice 6x6 bull elk or the elusive 400" trophy typical we are the outfitters to hunt with. We can accommodate every clients need, ability and group size. Our trophy rocky mountain bull elk range in size from 300 inch bulls to bulls well over 500 inches. Whatever size of trophy elk you are interested in hunting we are sure to be
• At our Texas outfit you're going to find your Typical West Texas setting. You'll soon find after arriving that you're in hard rocky, rough mesquite covered ground that West Texas is known for. While hunting here we use a lot of vehicles to hunt out of from UTV's, trucks and elevated platform trucks to get us above the tallest of Mesquite. The most common species that we hunt here in West Texas are blackbuck, wildebeast and Symbock. We have access to a variety of African game, European game and other game from all over different parts of the world. Just a few of these species include Aoudad, Gemsbok, Kudu, pure Mouflon, Zebra, Axis, Eland, Tahr, water buffalo and many many more. We are located about 45 minutes from San Angelo and 2 ½ hours from San Antonio near the small town of Paint Rock. We also have access to many other ranches with several nice trophies on them.
• Omujeve Hunting Safaris offers the hunter a big selection of plains game species in Namibia. We also offer the hunter a variety of different areas to hunt in this spectacular country. From huge private ranches to wide-open free range concessions. Come enjoy hunting like you have never experienced it before...