Namibia We source the best dangerous game areas in the north-east of Namibia so as to ensure your best chance on a quality big game trophy.
The Zambezi region is one of the last remaining free-roaming areas. This ecoregion, once known as the Caprivi Strip, is a combination of open grassland and freshwater swamp. It supports an abundance of wildlife including big game species such as Buffalo, Crocodile, Elephant, Hippo, and Leopard. However, this area also has a vast supply of plains game including Baboon, Red Lechwe, Reedbuck, Spotted Hyena, and Chapman's Zebra. Hunting in the Zambezi is a 10-14 day experience.
The mighty Cape buffalo
Considered by many to be the most dangerous of all. The mighty Cape Buffalo might seem docile enough when viewing him, undisturbed in the herd, but agitate or wound him, and he can be extremely aggressive, mobile and cunning. Track massive herds through soggy marshland because this is where the Buffalo is most at home. It takes strength, determination, and stam
NORTHERN PROVINCE, South Africa
• When with the first rush of adrenaline your heart starts racing up the scales and when you are close enough to hear their hooves on the hard ground, you know that your dream is about to come true! What holds it all together?
The glue of experience.
At Bosbok Safaris your PH (Professional Hunter) and outfitter, Phil De Kock and his wife Kate brings many many years of experience to your hunt. While Phil has an intimate knowledge of the behaviour and habits of every species in his environment, he also knows how to allow each hunter enough space to make the hunt his own.
We are a small intimate team, which is why our pricing is competetive and why we can build personal relationships with our clients.
• In addition to the hunts offered on our property, we book African game safaris in partnership with Huntershill Safaris. From impala or Cape Buffalo to hippo and klipspringer, or whether you're a rifle or a bow hunter, we cater to all interests and skill sets.
Province of North-West, South Africa
• We have our own exclusive hunting concessions in South Africa in the North-west Province. We are fortunate as the area where we hunt offers our clients most of the species that are available throughout South Africa as it is a combination of bushveld, highveld and middelveld habitat systems. We will tailor hunting packages to suite our clients safari needs, Big 5 safaris, plaines game hunt and bird hunts are tailored to suit our clients needs. Our Main camp is located only 2 and half hours drive west- north- west from O.R Tambo International airport, Johannesburg. Our concession areas make up a combined total of 380 000 acres.
• Excellent concessions, plentiful wildlife and excellent trophy animals. Food and lodging top notch. Activities for non-hunters as well. Discounted daily guide fees when mentioning "Marquetta Pisarcik".
Province of Eastern Cape, South Africa
• Come join us on the dark continent for the experience of a lifetime. Whether you're interested in the big five or plains came hunting, we have the experience and resources to make your African dream hunt become a reality.
Our commitment is to provide a professional and ethical hunting experience for our clients. We offer hunting in South Africa and old Africa Safari in Mozambique, Africa.
With over 30 years in the hunting industry. You will have a safe and memorable experience.
Your PH Gordon Stark and PH Lou Lampinelli will walk you through your whole trip planning.
FREE STATE, South Africa
• Join us on an African Hunting Safari!
Hunting is permitted throughout the year. The best time is in our winter months from April to September with mid-winter in July. Temperatures in winter can go below freezing at night but the average day temperatures in mid-winter is between 55°F and 70°F. In April and September day temperatures can go into the 80°F range.
Molopo Kalahari Safaris offer hunting in two regions in the North West Province. The far western Kalahari region, also known as the Molopo area, (named after the ancient Molopo River) and the central region, also known as the Great Marico area. These different areas enable us to offer a wide range of game species with excellent trophy quality. These areas are home to Eland, Sable Antelope, Tsessebe, Kudu, Eland, Gemsbok, Red Hartebeest, Warterbuck, Zebra, Blue Wildebeest, Giraffe, Bushbuck, Springbok, Impala and many others. There are also over 350 bird species to be seen.