Namibia The van der Westhuyzen family and staff invite you to come experience the thrill, the adrenalin, the awe of being alive in this ancient land! We cannot wait to welcome you to the Namibian wilderness. We offer luxury accommodation at both of our game lodges: Veronica and Kalakwa.
• DSC Outfitter of the Year 2018
• Ox of the Okavango Award - African Professional Hunters Association
Danene is one of only a few qualified female professional hunters in Namibia, and the first female dangerous game PH ever to qualify in Namibia. I love the outdoors and am passionate about ethical hunting and spot and stalking wild game with either rifle or bow! Honored to be voted president of the Namibia Professional Hunting Association (NAPHA) in 2016, the first woman worldwide to hold a position like this in the hunting industry.
• President Namibia Professional Hunters Association
• DSC - Member of the Conservation Board of Advisors
• Namibia Ministry of Environment and Tourism - Member of the Conservat
Namibia We source the best dangerous game areas in the north-east of Namibia so as to ensure your best chance on a quality big game trophy.
The Zambezi region is one of the last remaining free-roaming areas. This ecoregion, once known as the Caprivi Strip, is a combination of open grassland and freshwater swamp. It supports an abundance of wildlife including big game species such as Buffalo, Crocodile, Elephant, Hippo, and Leopard. However, this area also has a vast supply of plains game including Baboon, Red Lechwe, Reedbuck, Spotted Hyena, and Chapman's Zebra. Hunting in the Zambezi is a 10-14 day experience.
The mighty Cape buffalo
Considered by many to be the most dangerous of all. The mighty Cape Buffalo might seem docile enough when viewing him, undisturbed in the herd, but agitate or wound him, and he can be extremely aggressive, mobile and cunning. Track massive herds through soggy marshland because this is where the Buffalo is most at home. It takes strength, determination, and stam
W 4th Ave
• There are several different methods of hunting: ground stand, tree stand, still or stalk. So whether you're using a rifle, bow, handgun, or muzzle loader, you're practically assured of taking home "the big one". And remember, "no game, no pay!"
At the Double D Ranch, we know that hunting kindles a frontier spirit in people. The months of anticipation, weeks of preparation, hours of stalking and waiting comes down to a few seconds. Understanding this challenge is what drives us to provide the most unique hunting experience possible.
NORTHERN PROVINCE, South Africa
• When with the first rush of adrenaline your heart starts racing up the scales and when you are close enough to hear their hooves on the hard ground, you know that your dream is about to come true! What holds it all together?
The glue of experience.
At Bosbok Safaris your PH (Professional Hunter) and outfitter, Phil De Kock and his wife Kate brings many many years of experience to your hunt. While Phil has an intimate knowledge of the behaviour and habits of every species in his environment, he also knows how to allow each hunter enough space to make the hunt his own.
We are a small intimate team, which is why our pricing is competetive and why we can build personal relationships with our clients.
Province of North-West, South Africa
• We have our own exclusive hunting concessions in South Africa in the North-west Province. We are fortunate as the area where we hunt offers our clients most of the species that are available throughout South Africa as it is a combination of bushveld, highveld and middelveld habitat systems. We will tailor hunting packages to suite our clients safari needs, Big 5 safaris, plaines game hunt and bird hunts are tailored to suit our clients needs. Our Main camp is located only 2 and half hours drive west- north- west from O.R Tambo International airport, Johannesburg. Our concession areas make up a combined total of 380 000 acres.
Matabeleland North Province, Zimbabwe
• Come experience one of the greatest adventures on earth! Our camp is situated on Bingwa ranch 60 kilometers south of Victoria Falls. We hunt on private land as well as safari areas in the well known Matetsi Safari area. Clients fly from O.R Tambo, Johannesburg, South Africa to Victoria Falls where we will meet and transfer them to the camp. The Matetsi area in Zimbabwe offer some of the best Buffalo, Sable, Elephant and Leopard hunting in Africa. We also specialize in Hippo and Crocodile hunts.
At Africa Maximum Safaris we are dedicated to make your African Trophy Hunting Safari a memory of a lifetime.
Take the Shot!
• With more than 130 000 acres accessible one get to hunt African Game some of the best areas. From hunting in Hartman Zebra and Kudu in the Khomas Highlands to searching for the Eland and Springbuck in the open plains. We have it all. Get that heart beating with an amazing stalk and the smell of gun powder.
• At our Texas outfit you're going to find your Typical West Texas setting. You'll soon find after arriving that you're in hard rocky, rough mesquite covered ground that West Texas is known for. While hunting here we use a lot of vehicles to hunt out of from UTV's, trucks and elevated platform trucks to get us above the tallest of Mesquite. The most common species that we hunt here in West Texas are blackbuck, wildebeast and Symbock. We have access to a variety of African game, European game and other game from all over different parts of the world. Just a few of these species include Aoudad, Gemsbok, Kudu, pure Mouflon, Zebra, Axis, Eland, Tahr, water buffalo and many many more. We are located about 45 minutes from San Angelo and 2 ½ hours from San Antonio near the small town of Paint Rock. We also have access to many other ranches with several nice trophies on them.
• Our Namibian outfitter hunts one of the finest and most sought after private game reserves in all of the country. It was established in 1913 and it has been owned and run by the same family for 99 years. They will celebrate their 1st century of existence in 2013! This team of qualified and experienced hunting guides, drivers, trackers and trophy handling specialists guarantee a successful and memorable hunt of a lifetime. You be impressed not only by the hunt and various hunting concessions they maintain, but also by the unique atmosphere of the homestead.
The two main concessions consist of the "Namib Desert Camp" and the "Woodland Savannah Concession".
• Trophy Trackings Hunting Safaris invite you to a Hunting paradise – the best kept secret on the African Continent…….
We have two different hunting Area's, one where we stay most of the time in the North West. The other one is on the Central Eastern HighGrounds. A total of About 200 000 Acres of hunting Area is covered by us for the best Namibian trophy's.
• Texas Elite Outfitters was formed to provide clients with a truly outstanding hunting or fishing trip of a lifetime. Founders and owners C.P. Wade and Jeremy Shaw have over 25 years of experience of running commercial hunting operations, and have received numerous awards for animals they and their clients have taken in the past. By booking a hunting or fishing trip with Texas Elite you are guaranteed to truly have a hunt of a lifetime.
• The hunting in Texas is some of the best in the country, if not the world. Texas has long been know as a premier destination for whitetail hunts, but with almost 70 different species of exotics available, the hunting in Texas never stops! Over my 9 years of hunting professionally I've been fortunate enough to acquire some of the best ranches in the state and can tailor your hunt to your specific wants/desires.
Whether you're looking to hunt the famous Brush County of South Texas for big native whitetail, chase turkeys or exotics in the Texas Hill Country, or hunt big free range aoudad, bison, elk (yes there are free range elk in Texas…big elk) or mule deer in West Texas I've got the country and can put together the adventure of a lifetime for your or your family/group. With lengthy seasons for native game animals, no closed season on exotics, abundant game, and over the counter licenses it's tough to beat the hunting in Texas!