• iowa Hunting Service offers hunts for free ranging Oryx (Gemsbok) on White Sands Missile Range (WSMR) and also on McGregor Range. These hunts normally have over a 90% hunter success rate.
This hunt is for free ranging Barbary Sheep (Aoudad) in New Mexico. It is an excellent hunt for excellent animals.
We've been guiding ibex hunters continuously since 1984. We personally guide hunters and also train the rest of the staff and coordinate the daily hunt activities. We maintain our reputation as the best service available to ibex hunters by providing experienced, dedicated, and well trained people who work together in effective ways to conserve everyone's physical energy and save time in the process of providing shot opportunities on high quality billies.
• A year-round hunting opportunity for free-range or game ranch animals.
All Exotics hunts take place near Kerrville Texas, which has long been known as the birthplace of Exotics hunting. With the YO ranch being one of the best known of all game ranches, many of the hunts we offer take place near this historic ranch, putting you in the middle of excellent exotic hunting. We hun many different ranches and are able to cater your hunt to your needs and game wants. Over the years, many exotics have escaped and are found free-ranging on large cattle ranches.
Two of the best free-ranging hunts are for Blackbuck Antelope and Axis deer. Blackbuck is best hunted in the fall and winter months when they are in their full Black color phase. Axis deer on the other hand are best hunted in late May to mid June and most are coming out of velvet and going into the "roar" or rut. During the rut, these deer will call similar to the way elk call, but the sound is very different.
• Elk hunts range from Chama NM to the Gila country and over to the Ruidoso area. State wide units offer many great hunting opportunities. Our guides will be out looking for good bulls and listening to "the call of the wild." Many hunts offer hunts in or near the rut season and locating your quarry and slipping into the vital range with any weapon is a thrill we want you to encounter. Rifle and Muzzle loader hunts are 5 days and archery hunts are 7 days in most areas.
The North West New Mexico Mule Deer bucks that reside in our public and private lands offer some of the best mule deer hunting in the Western states. The native lands that surround our Mule Deer Units have world class hunting and when these bucks migrate into the wintering area you can bet we will be glassing up some big trophy bucks. January migration mule deer hunts with a bow are action packed and our late season October and November hunts are great choices for the buck of a lifetime.
Namibia The van der Westhuyzen family and staff invite you to come experience the thrill, the adrenalin, the awe of being alive in this ancient land! We cannot wait to welcome you to the Namibian wilderness. We offer luxury accommodation at both of our game lodges: Veronica and Kalakwa.
• DSC Outfitter of the Year 2018
• Ox of the Okavango Award - African Professional Hunters Association
Danene is one of only a few qualified female professional hunters in Namibia, and the first female dangerous game PH ever to qualify in Namibia. I love the outdoors and am passionate about ethical hunting and spot and stalking wild game with either rifle or bow! Honored to be voted president of the Namibia Professional Hunting Association (NAPHA) in 2016, the first woman worldwide to hold a position like this in the hunting industry.
• President Namibia Professional Hunters Association
• DSC - Member of the Conservation Board of Advisors
• Namibia Ministry of Environment and Tourism - Member of the Conservat
NORTHERN PROVINCE, South Africa
• When with the first rush of adrenaline your heart starts racing up the scales and when you are close enough to hear their hooves on the hard ground, you know that your dream is about to come true! What holds it all together?
The glue of experience.
At Bosbok Safaris your PH (Professional Hunter) and outfitter, Phil De Kock and his wife Kate brings many many years of experience to your hunt. While Phil has an intimate knowledge of the behaviour and habits of every species in his environment, he also knows how to allow each hunter enough space to make the hunt his own.
We are a small intimate team, which is why our pricing is competetive and why we can build personal relationships with our clients.
• In addition to the hunts offered on our property, we book African game safaris in partnership with Huntershill Safaris. From impala or Cape Buffalo to hippo and klipspringer, or whether you're a rifle or a bow hunter, we cater to all interests and skill sets.
New Mexico, United States
• We offer quality hunts at a great price for Elk, Ibex , Oryx, Antelope, Mule Deer, Big Horn Sheep, and Barbary Sheep. We are life members of the NRA, life members of the North American Hunting Club, life members of the Wild Sheep Foundation, active members of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, active members of the Mule Deer Foundation, active members of the Safari Club International, and licensed with the New Mexico Game and Fish.
If you are looking for the ultimate hunting experience, give us a call, and let's make dreams become a reality!
Our Oryx hunts are conducted on WSMR starting on Friday afternoon and ending on Sunday. You will want to put in with us as your outfitter for highest odds of drawing this tag. These are fun hunts and our success rates have been 100% opportunity and 90% kill. These animals are beautiful and make exceptional trophies and you don't have to go all the way to Africa to get one.
Now that there is an outfitter pool for these animals, you will want to contact us prior to applying to enter the outfitter pool for higher chances in drawing. These are great hunts and they are really fun. Chasing these animals on rocky rough terrain is a blast and the chance at taking a big billy is worth it all. We have experienced guides who know these mountains well and will work very hard in finding that trophy billy. These hunts are conducted on some of the roughest terrain in all of New Mexico so be prepared physically and mentally for this hunt.
• Cross Country Guide Service is based out of Las Cruces, New Mexico. We offer a wide range of services designed to complement all levels of hunters, from fully outfitted trips to the DIY hunter just needing a starting point.
• At our Texas outfit you're going to find your Typical West Texas setting. You'll soon find after arriving that you're in hard rocky, rough mesquite covered ground that West Texas is known for. While hunting here we use a lot of vehicles to hunt out of from UTV's, trucks and elevated platform trucks to get us above the tallest of Mesquite. The most common species that we hunt here in West Texas are blackbuck, wildebeast and Symbock. We have access to a variety of African game, European game and other game from all over different parts of the world. Just a few of these species include Aoudad, Gemsbok, Kudu, pure Mouflon, Zebra, Axis, Eland, Tahr, water buffalo and many many more. We are located about 45 minutes from San Angelo and 2 ½ hours from San Antonio near the small town of Paint Rock. We also have access to many other ranches with several nice trophies on them.
• Omujeve Hunting Safaris offers the hunter a big selection of plains game species in Namibia. We also offer the hunter a variety of different areas to hunt in this spectacular country. From huge private ranches to wide-open free range concessions. Come enjoy hunting like you have never experienced it before...