Namibia We source the best dangerous game areas in the north-east of Namibia so as to ensure your best chance on a quality big game trophy.
The Zambezi region is one of the last remaining free-roaming areas. This ecoregion, once known as the Caprivi Strip, is a combination of open grassland and freshwater swamp. It supports an abundance of wildlife including big game species such as Buffalo, Crocodile, Elephant, Hippo, and Leopard. However, this area also has a vast supply of plains game including Baboon, Red Lechwe, Reedbuck, Spotted Hyena, and Chapman's Zebra. Hunting in the Zambezi is a 10-14 day experience.
The mighty Cape buffalo
Considered by many to be the most dangerous of all. The mighty Cape Buffalo might seem docile enough when viewing him, undisturbed in the herd, but agitate or wound him, and he can be extremely aggressive, mobile and cunning. Track massive herds through soggy marshland because this is where the Buffalo is most at home. It takes strength, determination, and stam
NORTHERN PROVINCE, South Africa
• When with the first rush of adrenaline your heart starts racing up the scales and when you are close enough to hear their hooves on the hard ground, you know that your dream is about to come true! What holds it all together?
The glue of experience.
At Bosbok Safaris your PH (Professional Hunter) and outfitter, Phil De Kock and his wife Kate brings many many years of experience to your hunt. While Phil has an intimate knowledge of the behaviour and habits of every species in his environment, he also knows how to allow each hunter enough space to make the hunt his own.
We are a small intimate team, which is why our pricing is competetive and why we can build personal relationships with our clients.
• In addition to the hunts offered on our property, we book African game safaris in partnership with Huntershill Safaris. From impala or Cape Buffalo to hippo and klipspringer, or whether you're a rifle or a bow hunter, we cater to all interests and skill sets.
Province of North-West, South Africa
• We have our own exclusive hunting concessions in South Africa in the North-west Province. We are fortunate as the area where we hunt offers our clients most of the species that are available throughout South Africa as it is a combination of bushveld, highveld and middelveld habitat systems. We will tailor hunting packages to suite our clients safari needs, Big 5 safaris, plaines game hunt and bird hunts are tailored to suit our clients needs. Our Main camp is located only 2 and half hours drive west- north- west from O.R Tambo International airport, Johannesburg. Our concession areas make up a combined total of 380 000 acres.
Matabeleland North Province, Zimbabwe
• Come experience one of the greatest adventures on earth! Our camp is situated on Bingwa ranch 60 kilometers south of Victoria Falls. We hunt on private land as well as safari areas in the well known Matetsi Safari area. Clients fly from O.R Tambo, Johannesburg, South Africa to Victoria Falls where we will meet and transfer them to the camp. The Matetsi area in Zimbabwe offer some of the best Buffalo, Sable, Elephant and Leopard hunting in Africa. We also specialize in Hippo and Crocodile hunts.
At Africa Maximum Safaris we are dedicated to make your African Trophy Hunting Safari a memory of a lifetime.
Take the Shot!
FREE STATE, South Africa
• Join us on an African Hunting Safari!
Hunting is permitted throughout the year. The best time is in our winter months from April to September with mid-winter in July. Temperatures in winter can go below freezing at night but the average day temperatures in mid-winter is between 55°F and 70°F. In April and September day temperatures can go into the 80°F range.
Molopo Kalahari Safaris offer hunting in two regions in the North West Province. The far western Kalahari region, also known as the Molopo area, (named after the ancient Molopo River) and the central region, also known as the Great Marico area. These different areas enable us to offer a wide range of game species with excellent trophy quality. These areas are home to Eland, Sable Antelope, Tsessebe, Kudu, Eland, Gemsbok, Red Hartebeest, Warterbuck, Zebra, Blue Wildebeest, Giraffe, Bushbuck, Springbok, Impala and many others. There are also over 350 bird species to be seen.
Free State, South Africa
• At Inkulu African Safaris you can customize your experience by choosing your rifle and the trophy animal you would like to hunt. Cape Buffalo, Sable, Scimitar Oryx, Arabian Oryx, Golden Wildebeest and Black Impala are just a few of the species we have on offer.
When hunting with us you will be in the company of a professional hunter and a trained tracker to ensure your safety and you can rely on their expertise to guide you. Our partnership with a professional taxidermist ensures that your trophy will be transformed into a piece of art that will remind you forever of the incredible experience you had in Africa.
You will experience an encounter with the most dangerous, majestic and beautiful animals on the planet. After hunting with us you will understand why so many hunters dream about a face-to-face encounter with these magnificent creatures. The Big Five members will guarantee you an unforgettable experience with scenes of perfection and brilliance.
Free State, South Africa
• Here at Ultimate Hunting Safaris we don't want to be bound or limited in the species or quality of a certain species that we can offer. Thus, we operate on several concessions throughout South Africa and Zimbabwe. For example: If you wanted to hunt Kudu, Impala, Blue Wildebeest, Gemsbuck, Blesbuck and Springbuck. Then instead of going to one concession and spending 7-10 nights in the same hunting area, we would suggest that we go north to the Limpopo (Woodland Bush) for Kudu, Impala and Blue Wildebeest and then South to the Eastern Free State (Savannah Plains) for Gemsbuck, Blesbuck and Springbuck. And one can also adopt this approach with add on tours, where we start or end the hunt close to Kruger for example.
All of our concessions are a minimum of 6000 acres, most of them in excess of 12 000 acres and in total we operate on roughly 150 000 acres of prime hunting areas throughout South Africa.
• Bordering the Mamili National Park, the terrain varies from Mopane forests to open swamp areas. A large part of the concession is covered by water with many islands. The main trophy animal in the area is the Cape buffalo where herds of up to 600 hundred animals are encountered on a regular basis. Due to the high buffalo population, the area also boasts one of the best huntable lion populations in Namibia, so that we can offer one trophy lion per year.
Other animals on quota are elephant, leopard, hippo, crocodile, cable, roan, hyena, kudu, burchell zebra, impala, warthog and duiker. All hunting is done under the dictum of fair chase and is done on foot.
Accommodation is offered in separate bungalows each with hot and cold running water, excellent food, cold beverages and daily laundry services.
Personal attention to every detail of your hunt and stay is what Dawid is known for, so you might arrive as a hunter but you will definitely leave as a friend.
• As we said earlier in 2014 we hoped to bring you good news regarding a new hunting, fishing and birding area in Mozambique.
We are so excited to be able to tell you about the wonderful concession that we have been lucky enough to secure in Mozambique. We now have our own area, initially known as "Chawalo Safaris," but now operating as "Safari Trails Mozambique (STI)." Russ and Julie are very excited about all the new opportunities this magnificent area will bring to you, our clients and friends.
Mozambique, formally known as Portuguese East Africa lies, as its name suggests, on the East Coast of Africa. It is a wild and beautiful country. Although its wildlife populations were severely decimated in the 16 year civil war which ended in 1992, the wildlife has made a remarkable recovery in the 21 years since then. This area now boasts vast herds of wild animals roaming free.
Harare Province, Zimbabwe
• We specialize mainly in Zimbabwe and Cameroon, however throughout our years of operation we have built relationships with operators throughout Africa and we can arrange hunts throughout the continent.