Namibia The van der Westhuyzen family and staff invite you to come experience the thrill, the adrenalin, the awe of being alive in this ancient land! We cannot wait to welcome you to the Namibian wilderness. We offer luxury accommodation at both of our game lodges: Veronica and Kalakwa.
• DSC Outfitter of the Year 2018
• Ox of the Okavango Award - African Professional Hunters Association
Danene is one of only a few qualified female professional hunters in Namibia, and the first female dangerous game PH ever to qualify in Namibia. I love the outdoors and am passionate about ethical hunting and spot and stalking wild game with either rifle or bow! Honored to be voted president of the Namibia Professional Hunting Association (NAPHA) in 2016, the first woman worldwide to hold a position like this in the hunting industry.
• President Namibia Professional Hunters Association
• DSC - Member of the Conservation Board of Advisors
• Namibia Ministry of Environment and Tourism - Member of the Conservat
Namibia We source the best dangerous game areas in the north-east of Namibia so as to ensure your best chance on a quality big game trophy.
The Zambezi region is one of the last remaining free-roaming areas. This ecoregion, once known as the Caprivi Strip, is a combination of open grassland and freshwater swamp. It supports an abundance of wildlife including big game species such as Buffalo, Crocodile, Elephant, Hippo, and Leopard. However, this area also has a vast supply of plains game including Baboon, Red Lechwe, Reedbuck, Spotted Hyena, and Chapman's Zebra. Hunting in the Zambezi is a 10-14 day experience.
The mighty Cape buffalo
Considered by many to be the most dangerous of all. The mighty Cape Buffalo might seem docile enough when viewing him, undisturbed in the herd, but agitate or wound him, and he can be extremely aggressive, mobile and cunning. Track massive herds through soggy marshland because this is where the Buffalo is most at home. It takes strength, determination, and stam
Niassa Province, Mozambique
• With over a million acres of wilderness and over 250 kms of the famous and pristine Lugenda River, this area is truly is the jewel of Africa.
The wild setting lends itself to classic safaris under canvas, from well-appointed permanent camps and seasonal fly camps, to traditional foot safaris.
We offer great opportunities for leopard. We also have regional endemics such as Niassa wildebeest, Roosevelt's sable, Boehms zebra and Johnstones impala, as well as typical plains game species, hippo and crocodile.
We keep our hunting pressure low, and our hunting ethics high. We have experienced professional hunters and a no fuss work attitude.
Our Hunting Safaris are:
• World class Dangerous Game Hunting.
Hunting leopard here entails hunting them from a blind which is usually set up between 20-40 yards, making it realistic to use a bow which is a huge plus to this area.
NORTHERN PROVINCE, South Africa
• When with the first rush of adrenaline your heart starts racing up the scales and when you are close enough to hear their hooves on the hard ground, you know that your dream is about to come true! What holds it all together?
The glue of experience.
At Bosbok Safaris your PH (Professional Hunter) and outfitter, Phil De Kock and his wife Kate brings many many years of experience to your hunt. While Phil has an intimate knowledge of the behaviour and habits of every species in his environment, he also knows how to allow each hunter enough space to make the hunt his own.
We are a small intimate team, which is why our pricing is competetive and why we can build personal relationships with our clients.
• In addition to the hunts offered on our property, we book African game safaris in partnership with Huntershill Safaris. From impala or Cape Buffalo to hippo and klipspringer, or whether you're a rifle or a bow hunter, we cater to all interests and skill sets.
Province of North-West, South Africa
• We have our own exclusive hunting concessions in South Africa in the North-west Province. We are fortunate as the area where we hunt offers our clients most of the species that are available throughout South Africa as it is a combination of bushveld, highveld and middelveld habitat systems. We will tailor hunting packages to suite our clients safari needs, Big 5 safaris, plaines game hunt and bird hunts are tailored to suit our clients needs. Our Main camp is located only 2 and half hours drive west- north- west from O.R Tambo International airport, Johannesburg. Our concession areas make up a combined total of 380 000 acres.
Matabeleland North Province, Zimbabwe
• Come experience one of the greatest adventures on earth! Our camp is situated on Bingwa ranch 60 kilometers south of Victoria Falls. We hunt on private land as well as safari areas in the well known Matetsi Safari area. Clients fly from O.R Tambo, Johannesburg, South Africa to Victoria Falls where we will meet and transfer them to the camp. The Matetsi area in Zimbabwe offer some of the best Buffalo, Sable, Elephant and Leopard hunting in Africa. We also specialize in Hippo and Crocodile hunts.
At Africa Maximum Safaris we are dedicated to make your African Trophy Hunting Safari a memory of a lifetime.
Take the Shot!
• Omujeve Hunting Safaris offers the hunter a big selection of plains game species in Namibia. We also offer the hunter a variety of different areas to hunt in this spectacular country. From huge private ranches to wide-open free range concessions. Come enjoy hunting like you have never experienced it before...
• Trophy Trackings Hunting Safaris invite you to a Hunting paradise – the best kept secret on the African Continent…….
We have two different hunting Area's, one where we stay most of the time in the North West. The other one is on the Central Eastern HighGrounds. A total of About 200 000 Acres of hunting Area is covered by us for the best Namibian trophy's.
• All hunts include:
Skinning, Caping, Delivery to Taxidermist for export preparation. Open bar, Licences, Airport pickup, Lodging and food.
Looking for something special for the whole family? Amanita Safaris specializes in Father son/daughter trips that create a lasting bond. Contact us for special family rate.
Province of Eastern Cape, South Africa
• 10 day / 11 night Hunt
1 Observer stays free
1 Common Springbuck
Transfers from Port Elizabeth, Accommodation, Meals, PH/Guide/Skinners, Field prep of trophies
Airfares, Staff gratuities, Alcoholic Beverages, Rifle hire and Ammunition
Package price : USD4250
• Agarob Hunting Safaris is a Family Business since 1990 situated 90 km (60 miles) West of the Capital, Windhoek, Located in the Scenic Mountains of the Khomas Hochland. Raising our Family into the Professional Hunting and Outfitting business has been a Great Way of Life. This is a Private Owned, Working cattle ranch with no High fences. The 37000 acres of Rugged Mountains has a Beauty of its Own. Here the Hunter will find free Ranging Kudu, Oryx/Gemsbok, Hartmann Mountain Zebra, Steenbok, Klipspringer and Warthog. Black and Blue Wildebeest, Hartebeest, Blesbok, and Springbok, are also Roaming free on the Ranch. By Personally paying attention to the Smallest details, Johnny, Mariana and their Team will Ensure you an African Safari Adventure that Exceeds your Expectation. We offer the Traditional Walk and Stalk Method, or if you are the more Adventurous Hunter a Hunting Safaris on Horseback.