• Here at Western Oklahoma Trophy Outfitters, our main goal is to provide each and every hunter with the most memorable and successful trophy hunting experience possible. We keep our camp numbers small and personal which allows us to run our business with quality, honesty, and integrity just as a trophy outfitter should be.
Our waterfowl hunts are either over food fields, or water. We have over 2,000 decoys from full body, shell, silhouette, or floaters, NO FLAG DECOYS!!
Our head waterfowl guide has been in the business over 45 years and is one of the best in the nation, if not the best! Come experience an amazing hunt with us!
We do not allow personal dogs unless it is a large group and they provide their own kennel for the dog to stay outside.
Our whitetail genetics are extremely unique giving our bucks big bodies, big racks and a number of stickers and kickers, splits, and even droptines. Not only are our deer unique, but their habitat is unique as well. Our farms range from
• Elite Long Island Outfitter is a guided hunting service that offers the ultimate in Sea duck, field goose and duck hunts for corporate or individual groups. The hunts are held on private fields located on Long Island's scenic North Fork.
We've acquired the top of line in equipment and employ only the most knowledgeable experienced staff to provide you with nothing but the best in your hunt. The staff of Elite Long Island Outfitters are avid waterfowl hunters. We have over 47 years of combined experience between our guides and we are fully committed to provide the best hunt day in and day out. Our goose hunting guides scout daily to ensure the best fields are being hunted. The most important part of the hunt is to have fun. We enjoy sharing our knowledge, techniques and camaraderie with hunters of all ages. Young hunters are the future of our sport and we encourage you to bring your sons and daughters to enjoy a day in the field.
• Waterfowl hunts in north america's best waterfowl hunting destination. you will be goose hunting for for canada goose, snow goose, white-fronted, and speckled goose and duck hunting for mallards, pintails and widgeons.
• We provide some of the best farm pond duck hunting in Southwest Oklahoma. You will hunt with one of our guides who will provide decoys, scouting, calling, and bird cleaning.
We recommend 2-4 hunters in a group, so give us a call today to schedule your next duck hunt.
• Come and enjoy the old time tradition of Goose and Duck hunting on Maryland's Eastern Shore. With thousands of acres of prime waterfowl properties in established flyways, hunters are assured of the finest possible opportunities. All hunts are conducted from field pits, A-frames, and shore blinds with the exception of snow geese which are hunted by laying out in the decoys.
Our Waterfowl Hunts are conducted on a variety of farm ponds, beaver ponds, marsh, river blinds and permanent offshore blinds. Field hunting is done in a variety of grain fields (corn, soybeans and winter wheat).
All waterfowl hunts are guided by professional guides to provide a pleasant, safe and productive hunt. A variety of the highest quality commercial decoys are used including, silhouettes, shells, hand painted full bodies and stuffers. Decoys are placed in either feeding or roosting patterns to ensure the finest possible hunting opportunities on a regular basis.
• We provide World class Guided waterfowl hunting in the heart of Central Alberta.
WE PUT WATERFOWL HUNTERS IN THE HEART OF THE ACTION
Venture North Outfitting offers World class Guided Goose & Duck hunts. Offering 3 Day (5 hunts) or 6 day (10 Hunt) packages to provide a range of local and migrating waterfowl hunting experiences including mainly field & some water shoots.
Although Canada Geese and Mallard & Pintail Ducks are our mainstay, on any given day you may have the opportunity to take liberal limits of Lesser Canada Geese, White-Fronted Geese, Snow Geese, Ross' or Blue Geese and, on occasion, an even wider range of diver ducks.
Typical shoots occur in pea or barley fields and/or potholes. We consistently provide our hunters with fast-paced action with some of the finest Waterfowling in the world!
We include everything you need in each trip package. From your airport pickup/drop off, to all lodging, meals, snacks and beverages. Right down to all of the Hunt licensing needed.
• We offer incredible Maine Waterfowl Hunts. You will be hunting the infamous Merrymeeting Bay and areas that the famous Maine duck hunters, and market hunters have hunted for Black Ducks and Mallards. We can hunt the area beaver bogs and can incorporate a field hunt for Canadian geese. Our Canadian goose hunts run in early September in the fields and lakes around the area. Our diver duck hunts for Ring Necks and Golden Eyes take place on the area lakes and bays.
Maine is a destination renowned for its rugged coastline. That same rugged coastline also draws waterfowl hunters from around the country for Eiders that are found all along the coast of Maine. Perhaps some of the best sea duck hunting is in the midcoast of Maine. The season takes place from mid-November into January.
Provincial Road 478
• Located in the middle of prairie pothole region of Manitoba,the Russell/Foxwarren area is a main staging area for waterfowl during their migration South on the Central Flyway. Our area has a large number of permanent and seasonal water-bodies which are interspersed with farmland where both grain and legume (pea) crops are grown in abundance.
Thousands of Ducks, lesser snow geese, blue geese, speckle bellies and Canada geese stop over during their flight south to feed on our agricultural fields during the day and roost on the many water bodies of the area at night. The combination of excellent wetland habitat, vast grain-fields and Central flyway migrants has made our waterfowl hunting considered the best in North America.
• The location is PERFECT for goose and duck hunting as we get the first shots at the flocks flying south so they decoy in great. The sheer numbers of ducks and geese is truly something to witness. Canada Goose hunting and Snow Goose hunting is typically in the mornings, and duck hunting (or grouse hunting) is usually in the afternoon.
Our waterfowl guides have access to hundreds of square miles of the best goose hunting and duck hunting in Saskatchewan. Having grown up along side the farmers in the area we have a healthy relationship with them and have access to thousands of acres of prime hunting.
The most important component of a good waterfowl hunt is spotting, which is why our intensive spotting program is the backbone of our success. We spend many hours spotting each day, drive countless miles every week and put in many phone calls to the farmers to ensure that you are hunting the best possible fields.
• Calcasieu Charter Service offers superior waterfowl hunting in the legendary fields and marshes of Southwest Louisiana, the heart of the Mississippi Flyway. We provide a quality hunt by offering complete comfort and superb hunting over realistic decoy spreads on the finest lands Southwest Louisiana has to offer.
Our lands are the winter homes to thousands of waterfowl. Every season gigantic flocks of Snow, Blue, Specklebelly and Canada geese surround our hunting areas. In addition numerous species of ducks, including Mallards, Pintails and Teal flock here to feed and rest. Our guides have one goal, to make your trip a memorable experience each time you hunt with us.
• Our goal is to provide you with a memorable hunting experience that does not involve watching empty skies. Waterfowl hunting in Kentucky usually means being mobile. Our properties and equipment allow us to conduct pit hunts, lay-out hunts, boat hunts or taking to flooded timber by boat or wading in numerous sloughs. We can also hunt the big lakes or various rivers by boat, use make shift blinds on the banks of pits or ponds or a shallow water eddy setup on a river to go after divers if we don't have puddle duck numbers.
• Hunting in the state of New York is like nowhere else. The diverse landscape, four seasons for optimal weather and plentiful freshwater and saltwater bodies of water, make the ideal atmosphere for some of the most sought after small and large game animals. From hunting trips in Long Island to the Adirondacks, no one knows the best spots in the eastern half of the State of New York like DC Outdoor Adventures.
Waterfowl - Is Hunted Primarily On Long Islands North And South Shores For A Variety Of Species And Good Shooting. Also Goose Hunting In September And January.
• We have access to some of the best waterfowl hunting land in Western Minnesota. Come join us in September and hunt big Canadians in 2 states, MN and/or SD. Just off of the Big Stone Waterfowl Refuge.