• Moose are one of the largest game animals in America that you may get a chance to hunt. It is truly a once in a lifetime experience to take a moose. I have been guiding moose hunts since '99. Including hunts myself, I have helped harvest 39 moose in that time. In June 2012, I finished 2nd in the World (Maine) Invitatioal Moose Calling Championship and tried again in 2015 for a 3rd place finish.
Generally, we will spend time calling and searching for moose in cuts. The moose will be looking for love, food, drink and a place to rest. We may walk a short distance or we may hunt close to the vehicles, the choice is yours.
If you would like a more traditional hunt, be advised that a moose harvested deep in the forest takes a lot of time and effort to retrieve. We will often hunt in areas we can still get a jeep or 4 wheeler in to assist with retrieval.
I guide in WMDs 7, 8, 4 & 1 regularly and have guided other WMDs as well.
Please note the Maine moose hunt is a lottery hunt.
We offer 7 day Big Game combination hunts for elk and deer! As well as specialized antelope and moose hunts!
Hunting accommodations are in cabins here at the ranch and meals are provided when you are staying with us. We have 7,000 acres of our own land and we also utilize the national forest land behind our ranch.
During the big game hunts we use 4-wheel drives to access the hunt areas and all the hunting is done on foot. We also use 4-wheel drives on our fishing and varmint hunting trips. We use our horses and mules for packing out big game in the fall, but no horse hunting is involved.
• The area around Anvil Mountain which our outfit is named after is some of the best moose hunting country in the Chilcotin. We offer trophy bulls averaging from 45 to 48" and larger. Our success ratio has been 99% in the last years, however, the government cut back the quota to one moose per year as this species became rather rare. We never take a high number of hunters which puts less pressure on the moose and gives our hunters more one on one time with their guide. Nonetheless, we offer different packages up to several hunters or observers at once to accommodate our hunters needs and dreams.
Package 1 – 10-day Canadian Moose Hunt: This hunt is for the hunter looking for that trophy of a lifetime and for some meat to fill the freezer.
Package 2 – 10-day Canadian Moose Group Hunt: This hunt is for those on a budget that still want to experience a true Canadian Moose hunt and give their families meat for the winter. With a minimum of 2 hunters and a maximum of 4 hunters per hunt we will
• Big Horn Outfitters offers unmatched hunting guides in the Big Horn Mountains near Buffalo, Wyoming.
During our guided rifle hunts, we spot and stalk our prey. Our trips can be physically demanding depending on the hunt, so it is important that hunters be in top physical condition. We hunt on foot for elk and moose at elevations ranging from 7,000 to 10,000 ft. We also use horses to access more remote areas. Our camps consist of wall tents with wood stoves for heating and cooking; we also set up cots and mattresses in each tent. Antelope, mule deer, whitetail and turkey hunts are more relaxing style hunts at lower elevations, accommodations are at our lodge in Buffalo, WY.
We provide one guide for every two hunters during rifle hunts. We generally have between four and six hunters per elk hunt, and up to 12 hunters per deer or antelope hunt but there is lots of ground and lots of game.
• At Big Horn Outfitters in the Big Horn Mountains of Buffalo, Wyoming, we offer guided archery hunts for elk, moose, mule deer, whitetail deer, merriams turkey and Pronghorn antelope.
We spend early mornings and late afternoons hunting for elk in the high mountain meadows. We spend mid-days bugling and cow calling to locate bulls. The bulls usually start rutting by early September; at this time, we hunt near wallows and timber. Later in the season, we spend time glassing for both cows and bulls.
We conduct most of the deer hunting using spot and stalk methods. Whitetail hunts typically use tree stands and ground blinds.
We hunt pronghorn antelope near watering holes and from ground blinds near feeding and travel areas.
Smoky River No. 130
• Our moose hunts are a fun, exciting hunt in an area that has a very high population of moose. This is a a physically easy hunt with 90% to 100% success rate on 35 to 45 inch wide bulls with the possibility for a 50 inches.
We are committed to a policy of 100% "fair chase" and stress principles and ethics above all else. When you hunt with us you'll know why our moose hunting is some of the best offered anywhere.
A fun, exciting hunt for the largest big game animal in North America.
An area that has a very high population of Bison.
• Garrett Bros. Outfitting is a family owned outfit that provide's World Wide Hunts. Whitetail Deer Hunts and Fly in remote Moose hunts. We strive to get you the trophy of a lifetime.
Pat Garrett has hunted all his life and know what it takes to get the game you are after. If it's a a big Alberta Trophy Canada moose or a huge Alberta whitetail deer , Maybe a Big old ram on top of a mountain peak or a trip to spain for the grand slam of ibex or any antlered game animals that you are after then give us a chance and come and hunt with Garrett Bros and you will not go home disappointed.
We realize that your hunt is not only about taking the animal of a lifetime but to feel welcome and have fun, stay in comfortable clean accommodations and eat well. None of us would expect anything less on an outfitted hunt. You can be sure everything is taken care of with Garrett Bros Outfitting And World Wide Consulting.
Regional Municipality Of Wood Buffalo
• Once you arrive in fort mcmurray i will pick you up at the airport and you will stay a night at hotel to get organized and we will go pick up your licenses and stay the night in hotel.
Next morning We will fly you 180 miles into the bush on a 7 day Bull Moose Rut Hunt, hunting from boats and limited hiking , you will enjoy our comfortable outfiters tents with home cooking, this is true remote fly in moose hunt for a very good Hunt
• We offer guided and unguided hunting trips for archery or rifle season. Our hunts include elk, mule deer, whitetail deer, moose, antelope, and mountain goat.
Located at the main ranch is a completely modern lodge and cabins. Montana hunting trips from the ranch give access to the Snowcrest, Greenhorn, and Gravelly Mountain ranges, plus countless miles of private ranch land. The land varies from river bottom and hay meadows to rolling sagebrush hills and high mountain plains – antelope & mule deer country. Then the terrain transforms into high ridges, deep canyons, scattered timber and high mountain spring with aspen groves – ideal elk habitat. With so many miles of land to hunt, you could spend a lifetime here and never hunt the same area.
• Our hunt method and tactics are simple.
We call in bulls during the rut. We utilize ground and/or treestand set ups to provide flexibility to meet your abilities and the conditions of the hunt.
We are professional and ethical in our approach and only want clients in camp that share our passion for big bull Moose and the ethical / fair chase aspect to harvesting them.
• H&S Outfitters - Idaho
2020 Idaho Hunt Options
Spring Black Bear - 5 Day Hunts
Spring Black Bear - 3 Day Hunts
Unit 76 – Archery Elk – 5 Day Hunt
Unit 76 – Rifle Muledeer – 5 Day Hunt
**Unit 76 – Rifle Elk – 5 Day Hunt
$7,500 (1x1) Outfitter Allocated Tag (SOLD)
$6,000 (1x1) Draw Hunt
**Unit 78 – Rifle Muledeer – 5 Day Hunt
$6,500 Outfitter Allocated Tag
$5,500 Draw Hunt
Unit 78 – Rifle Elk – 5 Day Hunt
Unit 78 – Archery Muledeer – 5 Day Hunt
Mountain Lion – 5 Day Hunt 6,500 (1x1) includes meals and lodging
$5,500 with client responsible for meals and lodging
Cow Elk Hunts - Call for dates and pricing
**Moose – (Once In a Lifetime)
$5,500 Draw Hunt
**Please contact about draw information
For more information please contact
Kyle Hawkins – (432).770.6494
Alaska, United States
• We offer exceptional horseback hunts in Alaska for Alaska-Yukon Moose, Dall Sheep, Caribou and Grizzly. For details, see our website at (url removed). We offer both fully guided hunts and unguided moose hunts.
• A Maine Black Bear Hunt. Now this is where the fun begins, the feeling of having a trophy black bear only yards from your tree stand. The rush is intense and OMM makes it possible. Or, try an action-packed bear hunt with hounds. With the help of our game cameras pursue that record book Maine black bear you've been dreaming about. We strive for quality and not quantity taking very few bear hunters per week.
Black bears are found in abundance around the lake and throughout the reserve, where they are attracted by many excellent food sources. Guided bear hunts begin in late August and take place from stands and blinds.
• Nestled on the edge of the Tobique River in Riley Brook, New Brunswick with a population of 70 local residents, OMM's hunting area is known as one of the largest deer yards in New Brunswick. Year after year, a large population of whitetail deer makes this home during the long winter months. With a high population of mature bucks, tens of thousands of acres of gated and non-gated areas provide low pressure hunting of a large deer herd. A comfortably appointed lodge offers great food and clean, comfortable on the grid accommodations.