• Moose are one of the largest game animals in America that you may get a chance to hunt. It is truly a once in a lifetime experience to take a moose. I have been guiding moose hunts since '99. Including hunts myself, I have helped harvest 39 moose in that time. In June 2012, I finished 2nd in the World (Maine) Invitatioal Moose Calling Championship and tried again in 2015 for a 3rd place finish.
Generally, we will spend time calling and searching for moose in cuts. The moose will be looking for love, food, drink and a place to rest. We may walk a short distance or we may hunt close to the vehicles, the choice is yours.
If you would like a more traditional hunt, be advised that a moose harvested deep in the forest takes a lot of time and effort to retrieve. We will often hunt in areas we can still get a jeep or 4 wheeler in to assist with retrieval.
I guide in WMDs 7, 8, 4 & 1 regularly and have guided other WMDs as well.
Please note the Maine moose hunt is a lottery hunt.
Smoky River No. 130
• Our moose hunts are a fun, exciting hunt in an area that has a very high population of moose. This is a a physically easy hunt with 90% to 100% success rate on 35 to 45 inch wide bulls with the possibility for a 50 inches.
We are committed to a policy of 100% "fair chase" and stress principles and ethics above all else. When you hunt with us you'll know why our moose hunting is some of the best offered anywhere.
A fun, exciting hunt for the largest big game animal in North America.
An area that has a very high population of Bison.
• At Big Horn Outfitters in the Big Horn Mountains of Buffalo, Wyoming, we offer guided archery hunts for elk, moose, mule deer, whitetail deer, merriams turkey and Pronghorn antelope.
We spend early mornings and late afternoons hunting for elk in the high mountain meadows. We spend mid-days bugling and cow calling to locate bulls. The bulls usually start rutting by early September; at this time, we hunt near wallows and timber. Later in the season, we spend time glassing for both cows and bulls.
We conduct most of the deer hunting using spot and stalk methods. Whitetail hunts typically use tree stands and ground blinds.
We hunt pronghorn antelope near watering holes and from ground blinds near feeding and travel areas.
• Big Horn Outfitters offers unmatched hunting guides in the Big Horn Mountains near Buffalo, Wyoming.
During our guided rifle hunts, we spot and stalk our prey. Our trips can be physically demanding depending on the hunt, so it is important that hunters be in top physical condition. We hunt on foot for elk and moose at elevations ranging from 7,000 to 10,000 ft. We also use horses to access more remote areas. Our camps consist of wall tents with wood stoves for heating and cooking; we also set up cots and mattresses in each tent. Antelope, mule deer, whitetail and turkey hunts are more relaxing style hunts at lower elevations, accommodations are at our lodge in Buffalo, WY.
We provide one guide for every two hunters during rifle hunts. We generally have between four and six hunters per elk hunt, and up to 12 hunters per deer or antelope hunt but there is lots of ground and lots of game.
• We have private lands hunt in area 34 that is very easy to draw. It only takes one point to obtain a permit. It is not a physical hunt. We drive around in a vehicle and glass from different vantage points. When a buck is located that a hunter wants to harvest. We make a short stalk.
• Our hunting, like the rest of the services, starts horseback. Whether you want a drop camp for your group or a fully guided hunt, we take you in with horses and a pack string. Hunts are offered for Archery, Muzzleloader, and first, second, and third Rifle Seasons. All the hunt packages include game packing, radio contact, and service to a level you will enjoy.
We offer only drop camps for each of the seasons, if you want a partially guided hunt, contact us for more information. We have had good luck with our drop camp hunts, especially for our repeat customers, by the second year they know the plan!
We cannot guarantee you an elk, but we would like you to know we will do our very best to provide you with an excellent ride in, great camp and our knowledge that there are elk close to your camp. We will share out knowledge of where we think they might be, and offer you all the encouragement we can for you to go get one. We want you to come back!
• Garrett Bros. Outfitting is a family owned outfit that provide's World Wide Hunts. Whitetail Deer Hunts and Fly in remote Moose hunts. We strive to get you the trophy of a lifetime.
Pat Garrett has hunted all his life and know what it takes to get the game you are after. If it's a a big Alberta Trophy Canada moose or a huge Alberta whitetail deer , Maybe a Big old ram on top of a mountain peak or a trip to spain for the grand slam of ibex or any antlered game animals that you are after then give us a chance and come and hunt with Garrett Bros and you will not go home disappointed.
We realize that your hunt is not only about taking the animal of a lifetime but to feel welcome and have fun, stay in comfortable clean accommodations and eat well. None of us would expect anything less on an outfitted hunt. You can be sure everything is taken care of with Garrett Bros Outfitting And World Wide Consulting.
Regional Municipality Of Wood Buffalo
• Once you arrive in fort mcmurray i will pick you up at the airport and you will stay a night at hotel to get organized and we will go pick up your licenses and stay the night in hotel.
Next morning We will fly you 180 miles into the bush on a 7 day Bull Moose Rut Hunt, hunting from boats and limited hiking , you will enjoy our comfortable outfiters tents with home cooking, this is true remote fly in moose hunt for a very good Hunt
• Our hunt method and tactics are simple.
We call in bulls during the rut. We utilize ground and/or treestand set ups to provide flexibility to meet your abilities and the conditions of the hunt.
We are professional and ethical in our approach and only want clients in camp that share our passion for big bull Moose and the ethical / fair chase aspect to harvesting them.
• NB Moose Hunt:
Includes: 5 days, 6 nights accommodation, hearty meals, experienced guide service and housekeeping.
Moose Bag Limit: 1
License by draw only
You can apply from February 4th to April 26th to win one of 50 non-resident moose licenses up for grabs. Please visit our site or give us a call for more details.
On the day you arrive, a light lunch of sandwiches and sweets are waiting for you. Each day, breakfast is served at the crack of dawn. You'll head straight out to the woods after that. A packed lunch will be enjoyed in the woods. A home-cooked supper is served back at the camp between 6pm and 7pm.
• H&S Outfitters - Idaho
2020 Idaho Hunt Options
Spring Black Bear - 5 Day Hunts
Spring Black Bear - 3 Day Hunts
Unit 76 – Archery Elk – 5 Day Hunt
Unit 76 – Rifle Muledeer – 5 Day Hunt
**Unit 76 – Rifle Elk – 5 Day Hunt
$7,500 (1x1) Outfitter Allocated Tag (SOLD)
$6,000 (1x1) Draw Hunt
**Unit 78 – Rifle Muledeer – 5 Day Hunt
$6,500 Outfitter Allocated Tag
$5,500 Draw Hunt
Unit 78 – Rifle Elk – 5 Day Hunt
Unit 78 – Archery Muledeer – 5 Day Hunt
Mountain Lion – 5 Day Hunt 6,500 (1x1) includes meals and lodging
$5,500 with client responsible for meals and lodging
Cow Elk Hunts - Call for dates and pricing
**Moose – (Once In a Lifetime)
$5,500 Draw Hunt
**Please contact about draw information
For more information please contact
Kyle Hawkins – (432).770.6494
• Moose Hunting by Lottery Winners Only! If you were selected in Maine's Moose Drawing and need a guide to locate your moose.. Contact us! Keep in mind we have one guided hunt per season.
New for 2016 season - we are now providing two experienced Maine Registered Hunting Guides on every moose hunt, to increase odds, additional removal help and other reasons we have decided to double team our guides on your hunt!
We know where to hunt, how to call. Our hunts are custom engineered to provide you with a truly remarkable hunting experience.
• We are located on the borders of zones 14 and 17 for your moose hunts.
We do spike camps or can rent camps in other zones. On your hunting day we will hunt and visit areas that have been scouted by your guide and call moose.Hunting deer can be tough in the state of Maine but if you put in the time you can be rewarded with a real trophy.
We will put in the time scouting for you and put you on stands that have deer activity or spend the day still hunting or float a local river or bog.
• We provide guide and outfitter service in Northern British Columbia. We have a high success rate on all our BC Hunting species. Our area is filled with big game! We are a small business and take a limited number of clients every season. Our exclusive guide territory is close to 4500 sq miles. Hunt with us and you won't regret it.
• Red Bear Guides Moose hunts are nothing less than spectacular! We have a strong population of giant bulls in our area. Hunters may hunt directly out of the lodge or be spiked out in the Alaskan bush depending on where we find our moose. Also ATV's and Argos are used to get the hunters to and from their hunting areas. Some of the best Moose hunting is done right out of the lodge. Moose season in our area runs from August 20th through September 25th which is the beginning of the "Rut". Moose average 58 to 65 inches with 70 plus taken or seen every year. Other animals that can be taken are Grizzly, Black bear, Wolf and Wolverine. All trophies will be skinned, ears, lips and paws split, salted and sent in to a taxidermist in Anchorage where then the hunter can decide what they want done.
Come kill a giant Alaskan Moose with Red Bear Guides!
• Moose Hunting, Black Bear Hunting, Mule Deer Hunting, Whitetail Deer Hunting and Wolf hunting.
We provide trophy hunts in northern Alberta for moose, black bear, mule deer, whitetail deer and wolf. This area is a combination of forests and muskeg swamps. There are numerous oil and gas lease roads and a labyrinth of cut lines and pipelines throughout. This kind of terrain is perfect for mature moose, black bear, mule deer, whitetail deer and wolf. There is plenty of cover and remote areas which are not easily accessible. These conditions allow these animals to grow to trophy size.