Namibia The van der Westhuyzen family and staff invite you to come experience the thrill, the adrenalin, the awe of being alive in this ancient land! We cannot wait to welcome you to the Namibian wilderness. We offer luxury accommodation at both of our game lodges: Veronica and Kalakwa.
• DSC Outfitter of the Year 2018
• Ox of the Okavango Award - African Professional Hunters Association
Danene is one of only a few qualified female professional hunters in Namibia, and the first female dangerous game PH ever to qualify in Namibia. I love the outdoors and am passionate about ethical hunting and spot and stalking wild game with either rifle or bow! Honored to be voted president of the Namibia Professional Hunting Association (NAPHA) in 2016, the first woman worldwide to hold a position like this in the hunting industry.
• President Namibia Professional Hunters Association
• DSC - Member of the Conservation Board of Advisors
• Namibia Ministry of Environment and Tourism - Member of the Conservat
Namibia We source the best dangerous game areas in the north-east of Namibia so as to ensure your best chance on a quality big game trophy.
The Zambezi region is one of the last remaining free-roaming areas. This ecoregion, once known as the Caprivi Strip, is a combination of open grassland and freshwater swamp. It supports an abundance of wildlife including big game species such as Buffalo, Crocodile, Elephant, Hippo, and Leopard. However, this area also has a vast supply of plains game including Baboon, Red Lechwe, Reedbuck, Spotted Hyena, and Chapman's Zebra. Hunting in the Zambezi is a 10-14 day experience.
The mighty Cape buffalo
Considered by many to be the most dangerous of all. The mighty Cape Buffalo might seem docile enough when viewing him, undisturbed in the herd, but agitate or wound him, and he can be extremely aggressive, mobile and cunning. Track massive herds through soggy marshland because this is where the Buffalo is most at home. It takes strength, determination, and stam
• Omujeve Hunting Safaris offers the hunter a big selection of plains game species in Namibia. We also offer the hunter a variety of different areas to hunt in this spectacular country. From huge private ranches to wide-open free range concessions. Come enjoy hunting like you have never experienced it before...
• Trophy Trackings Hunting Safaris invite you to a Hunting paradise – the best kept secret on the African Continent…….
We have two different hunting Area's, one where we stay most of the time in the North West. The other one is on the Central Eastern HighGrounds. A total of About 200 000 Acres of hunting Area is covered by us for the best Namibian trophy's.
• Agarob Hunting Safaris is a Family Business since 1990 situated 90 km (60 miles) West of the Capital, Windhoek, Located in the Scenic Mountains of the Khomas Hochland. Raising our Family into the Professional Hunting and Outfitting business has been a Great Way of Life. This is a Private Owned, Working cattle ranch with no High fences. The 37000 acres of Rugged Mountains has a Beauty of its Own. Here the Hunter will find free Ranging Kudu, Oryx/Gemsbok, Hartmann Mountain Zebra, Steenbok, Klipspringer and Warthog. Black and Blue Wildebeest, Hartebeest, Blesbok, and Springbok, are also Roaming free on the Ranch. By Personally paying attention to the Smallest details, Johnny, Mariana and their Team will Ensure you an African Safari Adventure that Exceeds your Expectation. We offer the Traditional Walk and Stalk Method, or if you are the more Adventurous Hunter a Hunting Safaris on Horseback.
• With more than 130 000 acres accessible one get to hunt African Game some of the best areas. From hunting in Hartman Zebra and Kudu in the Khomas Highlands to searching for the Eland and Springbuck in the open plains. We have it all. Get that heart beating with an amazing stalk and the smell of gun powder.
• Our Namibian outfitter hunts one of the finest and most sought after private game reserves in all of the country. It was established in 1913 and it has been owned and run by the same family for 99 years. They will celebrate their 1st century of existence in 2013! This team of qualified and experienced hunting guides, drivers, trackers and trophy handling specialists guarantee a successful and memorable hunt of a lifetime. You be impressed not only by the hunt and various hunting concessions they maintain, but also by the unique atmosphere of the homestead.
The two main concessions consist of the "Namib Desert Camp" and the "Woodland Savannah Concession".
• Bordering the Mamili National Park, the terrain varies from Mopane forests to open swamp areas. A large part of the concession is covered by water with many islands. The main trophy animal in the area is the Cape buffalo where herds of up to 600 hundred animals are encountered on a regular basis. Due to the high buffalo population, the area also boasts one of the best huntable lion populations in Namibia, so that we can offer one trophy lion per year.
Other animals on quota are elephant, leopard, hippo, crocodile, cable, roan, hyena, kudu, burchell zebra, impala, warthog and duiker. All hunting is done under the dictum of fair chase and is done on foot.
Accommodation is offered in separate bungalows each with hot and cold running water, excellent food, cold beverages and daily laundry services.
Personal attention to every detail of your hunt and stay is what Dawid is known for, so you might arrive as a hunter but you will definitely leave as a friend.
Namibia Strategic hunting areas throughout Soither & eastern Africa allow us to offer you a wide variety DANGEROUS and PLAINS GAME hunting, including Lion hunting, Elephant hunting, Cape Buffalo hunting, Leopard hunting, Plains game hunting and Exotic Species. Just imagine all that awaits you in Africa! If Africa Trophy Hunting is on your bucket list - you are in good company!