• Bow Hunter's Paradise - Prairie Farm Homestead offers a unique opportunity for archery hunters (bow & crossbow). With 540 remote wooded acres in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas and an abundance of wild life, Prairie Farm Homestead provides exclusive guided hunts and lodging for an experience you will never forget. And, at a price that everyone can afford.
Just real hunting as it was meant to be. Wild, free ranging big game is plentiful. Numerous food plots with winter wheat, clover, turnips, abundance of acorns, etc. provide excellent grazing opportunities for deer hunting. Both ground and tower blinds provided. Experienced hunting guides provided with no additional fee. Most shots taken within 30 yards. We do NOT charge for trophy kills.
Whether bow or crossbow, this is the hunting place for you. If its your first father-son hunt or an annual tradition, Prairie Farm Homestead is the place for you.
• Night Hunting with Shotguns and Handheld Lights. Hunting on Foot. 6 hours of night hunting. No bag limit. No Harvest Fee. Grey Fox, Coyote, Raccoon, Opossum, Skunk. Distress Calls and/or Decoys.
• If you would like to hunt Coyotes, Bobcat, Fox, Raccoons or any other legal species during Oklahoma Fur Bearer season please contact us. You can call, run traps or both. The river area is particularly thick in Coyotes and Bobcat.
• This is one hunt where the hunter is truly tested with his skills against nature. Whether working mouth calls or electronic at any moment you could be face to face with a trophy of a life time. Texas offers a large variety of different species (bobcat, coyote, badger, fox and mountain lion). Hunts are conducted year-round.
• Box R Outfitters is an outfitting service, providing trophy game hunting on exclusive ranches. We primarily hunt on an exclusive ranch near Dryden, Texas. This town is 110 miles due west from Del Rio, Texas just off Hwy 90 in Terrell County, near the Rio Grande.